Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Alone in this bed, house, and head

The Only One

by o_d_livvy 0 reviews

just read it ^_^

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-12-13 - Updated: 2011-12-13 - 705 words

0Unrated
I didnt realize it but i forgot to put their ages there about 14 there freshman in highschool :) and yess if u havent realized it by now it is a highschool fan fic

Ryan’s POV

Just sitting in class talking to Jon, Mikey, and Rachel. Ever since I met Brendon ive been a lot more friendly with people. I guess it’s just because im not as depressed anymore.

I’ve known Rachel since we were little kids I just never realized how nice she could be. Ive known Mikey and Jon since last year. They’re all really funny. Another person I talk to is Michelle ive known her since we were little too but she’s not in this class. Most of the other kids at this school still bug me. We’re in 3rd period now which means I get to see Brendon as soon as this class ends because of lunch. I can’t wait!!

Brendon’s POV

Class is almost over. I can’t wait for lunch to see Ryan. I hate being the new kid because everyone knows my name. its annoying especially when I can see all these girls look at me whisper to their friends then start giggling. A few girls gave me their numbers but I just threw them all away, they were ugly and annoying.

Not to be rude or anything.

I feel like I attract ugly girls. All the ones I want only think of me as a friend. Except for Ryan. But he’s a boy. I don’t get it. Ive never liked a guy before. Maybe those girls aren’t ugly I just stopped liking girls?

No shut the fuck up Brendon YOU LIKE GIRLS goddamn I feel like slapping myself back to normal. I still try to ignore all these annoying flirting girls though.

Ryan’s POV

Class is over. Off to lunch. I decided I hated being alone, now that there’s always someone with me. So the first thing I looked for was Brendon. I can’t stand being by myself.

I think too much when it’s just me.

Then I realized I wasn’t alone because Jon, Mikey, Rachel, and Michelle were trailing right behind me talking. I couldn’t find Brendon so I just joined their conversation.

Brendon’s POV

I saw Ryan walking with some other kids. They looked familiar I think ive seen them in some of my other classes. He told me he was always a loner till he met me, because all of the kids here are annoying.

Im gunna wait till he finds me. Why would he lie? Was he trying to relate to how I was feeling to make me feel better? Now all I feel is alone… betrayed…. And unseen.

Ryan’s POV

I finally found Brendon and walked over to him, it was still near the beginning of lunch. He was surrounded by girls, the annoying ugly ones too.

He looked a little over whelmed so I decided to go save him. None of those girls like me so when the saw me there they left.

I introduced Brendon to Michelle, Rachel, Jon, and Mikey. Brendon wasn’t acting the same as he usually does. He looked uncomfortable and he was being quiet

Brendon POV

He found me

He saved me from being alone. But he was with some of his friends Jon, Mikey, Michelle, and Rachel. I want him to myself. Like it’s been since we met. But im gunna have to deal with it. I will never be the only one that matters in his life. For now, he’s the only one in mine.

he’s the only one ive told my problems to. I cant wait till the dance tonight. Mostly because I don’t want to go home.

Partially because I wanna be with him. Its really cold at home. Our heater broke last week. My dad hasn’t been home to fix it.

It’s the middle of December and I don’t know how to fix it because my dads never showed me how. My dads never been much of a dad. I wish I could just run away.
Sign up to rate and review this story