Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Astro Zombie

by PurplePeopleEater 4 reviews

A Frerard based off of the movie Kick-ass.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-13 - Updated: 2011-12-14 - 900 words

-1Boring
so I changed Gerard's superhero name to Astro Zombie and Frankie is going to be Demolition Lover. Anyway hope you guys enjoy chapter one. This story is going to be in Gerards p.o.v. the whole time.
Aj


Sometimes reality is too much for some people to handle. So they make bad decisions. Like commiting suicide. I'm not going to lie. I was in a state of mind at one point in my life where it seemed like the only option. But somehow i still had hope and got through that stage.
That was before I started making my own fantasy. Before Astro Zombie was born. See, we all read comics or watch movies and dream about being a superhero. But what would you say if I told you that I was a superhero.
Before you ask, no. I do not have any super human powers. I'm simply just a teenager in 12th grade. Just a face in a yearbook everyone won't remember. But they will sure remember Astro Zombie. That's me. That's my superhero identity.
This is a story of action, adventure, finding yourself, and of course a bit of romance, or a lot, thrown in. Unfortunately heartbreak too. And not every story ends happily for everyone. Someones gotta be ruined, crushed, or even killed. Keep that thought in mind.

February 1st

I walked to my locker and opened it putting my Misfits bag into it. You could see every clique from where my locker was. The jocks with their cheerleader girlfriends strutting down the hall. The bullies pushing kids into lockers forcing their lunch money from them. Not even the bullies noticed me. Then the rich bitches who were talking about the newest fashions. And all the other high school cliques.
Then there was my younger brother Mikey, best friend Ray, and me. Plain old Gerard Way.the biggest misfit of them all. In everyone's eyes I was a suicidal emo faggot with no emotions. That's what the jocks thought. In my own eyes I was a sexually confused teenage artist.
Oh, how could I forget. There was also Frank Iero. He is the richest kid here at Loyola Prep Academy. Hell, he was the richest kid in Belleville. I mean, the guy had a fucking ferrari and he is in 11th grade. He always looked so cool but he had a security guard with him everywhere he went. I made a mistake by trying to talk to him one day.

flashback

Mikey, Ray, and I were sitting in the comic store. I sighed putting my feet up on the table.
"Why hasn't anyone tried to be an actual superhero?" I asked picking up my new Batman comic. "Maybe cause its like a freaking death wish. I mean if you go out there and try to fight bad guys who really has a chance of surviving that." Ray said. Mikey nodded.
"He is right Gee." Mikey said. I sighed.
"Hey Gerard. Frank is here." Ray said. I looked up and they both started laughing as I stared at Frank Iero entering the comic store with his security guard.
"Shut up." I blushed punching Ray's shoulder.
"Go talk to him." Mikey said. I choked on my root beer.
"Are you insane?!" I practically yelled. Getting the attention of almost everyone in the store. Frank looked over at me and gave me a breathtaking smile. He even winked at me. I smiled back and started walking towards him. He smiled even bigger and waved a little.. until his dude stepped in front of him.
"Fuck off." He said in a monotone creepy ass voice. Frank frowned and looked down as I practically bolted back to my seat where Ray and Mikey were laughing like too looney tunes on crack.


After school I went down to my room and smiled at the package on my bed. The finishing touches to my outfit. I opened the box and put on my outfit.
I put on my ripped white skinnies, black doc martens, a red shirt I wrote 'Astro zombie' on in big gothic letters, a black leather jacket, my black mask, and a black top hat. Astro Zombie was born. Luckily my parents weren't home and Mikey was with Ray. I went downstairs and went into the kitchen. I took a sip of my now cold coffee. Time for Astro to make his first appearence. I walked around looking for trouble. Nothing.
Finally I saw two of the bullies from my school. Fuck. They were trying to ruin someones car. One of them noticed me and laughed.
"Hey Grant take a look at this fucker." He laughed. Grant turned around and laughed.
"What the fuck do you want freak" he laughed. I frowned.
"You two shits are in for trouble. Someone probably paid a lot for this car. So, just leave now or..or ill kick your sorry ass." I said. They both laughed and I punched Greg with every ounce of energy I had. But then as I went to punch Grant he stabbed a knife into me. I choked out blood and Grant pulled the knife out.
"Shit Grant!" Greg yelled as they both ran away. I choked a bit and stood up. Only to get hit by a car. The only thing I remember was begging the ambulance dude not to tell anyone about the costume. Then black.
Sign up to rate and review this story