Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

This Is Just Some Scene From A Horror Movie

by xxPanicFanxx 9 reviews

The story you guys auditioned for:3

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-12-14 - Updated: 2011-12-14 - 1759 words

2Original
“Gerard why did I have to come?!” I asked looking at my older cousin.
“Because I wanted to go to this party, and I had to babysit you.” He looked forward.
“Why couldn’t I have just stayed home then?! Plus I’m not going to know anyone there!” I stated throwing my arms up in a childish manner.
“Because if your dad found out she’d tell my mom and my mom would kill me, and relax Frank’s gonna be there. So are AJ, and Mikey; you know them.” He kicked a rock into the grass. I felt my cheeks get hot when he said Frank’s name.
“F-Frank’s gonna be there?” I ask turning red.
“Yes, and I know you have the biggest crush on him ever.” He said in a girlish voice. I rolled my eyes and stared forward. This house was huge and it looked like it was from old Victorian times. It stood 3 stories tall and was a greyish kind of black.
“I swear I’ve seen this house in a horror movie before.” I shook my head and stopped.
“What now?” Gerard asked rolling his eyes.
“I need a smoke.” I looked into my bag. “Shit, I must’ve left them at the house. Can I have one?”
“What makes you think I smoke.” I gave him a ‘come-on-we-both-know-you-smoke-so-just-give-me-one’ look. “Fine.” He rolled his eyes and pulled a pack of Newports out of his pocket.
“Thanks.” I smiled and took one. “Uh, lighter?” I asked looking at him, cigarette hanging out of my mouth. He took out a lighter and handed it to me. After many failed attempts at trying to light it I finally gave up and let him do it for me. “Damn wind.” I muttered after it had been lit.
“Since when do you smoke?” He asked as I started walking again. I shrugged.
“Since 7th grade I think. So about a year and a half.” It came out more like a question. “Ugh, I feel like a baby.” I crossed my arms.
“Why?” He looked over to me.
“Because I’m 14 and I still have to be babysat.” I shuddered at the word.
“Relax, your mom’s just worried about you.”
“Ok, but if anyone asks can you say you asked me to come? I don’t want to feel like an idiot, especially in front of-“
“Frank?” He batted his eyelashes and laughed.
“Yes and shut the hell up.” I rolled my eyes, but couldn’t hide the smile that was tugging at my lips.
“Ok.” He smiled and put his arm around me and opened the gigantic front doors. I wasn’t exaggerating this doors had to be at least ten feet tall. “We’re here!” Gerard half sung half screamed walking into the front door. Everyone turned to stare at him, but soon enough they were all staring at me. “Sorry guys I had to babysit her.” He smiled.
“Gerard!” I screamed punching his arm.
“What? It’s the truth!” He smiled more, trying to block my punches.
“You’re an asshole.” I crossed my arms and stared at him ignoring the laughter from everyone else.
“Aw, I’m sorry!” He smiled and tried to give me a hug. I then realized I still had my cigarette and hadn’t even taken one hit off of it yet.
“Dammit.” I said looking at it. Already halfway gone. What a waste.
“What?” Mikey asked standing up. “Wait is that a cigarette?!” He screamed.
“Yeah Mikey, chill the fuck out.” I said taking a long drag. I held up my hand and walked outside. I blew the smoke away and put out the cigarette. I’m going to save this for later. I thought to myself. I put it in my wallet and walked back inside. Dammit they’re all staring again. “Hi AJ.” I smiled and waved to him. He was sitting next to Gerard holding hands. Damn if they’re not the cutest couple. He waved back and smiled. I walked over and sat next to Gerard.
“Everyone this is my cousin Gabriella.” Gerard said pointing to me.
“But don’t call me that or I’ll rip your face off. I prefer Gabe, Gee, or Ryder.” I smiled and waved to everyone.
“Also don’t call her Sage or she’ll kill you.” Mikey said rolling his eyes. I smiled and waved again.
“Gabe this is Storm, Mikey’s girlfriend.” He pointed to a girl with raven black hair and big grey eyes. “This is Bec.” A girl with brown hair and wide hazel eyes smiled.
“I’m Ryan, Bec’s boyfriend.” A boy with chestnut hair and honey colored eyes said. I waved and smiled.
“That’s Rose.” Mikey nodded his head towards a girl with shoulder length brown hair that had purple streaks in it and oval shaped hazel eyes.
“Her boyfriend Andy.” A guy with long black hair waved.
“I’m Sarah.” The black haired girl said. “And that’s Jali.” She pointed at the boy with sandy blonde hair.
“Spencer.” The boy sitting next to Jali said.
“I’m Jack.” A boy sitting next to Sarah announced happily. “That’s Snow and Brendon.” He pointed to the couple next to him.
“Linnea and Bob.” Mikey looked at the people sitting next to Snow and Brendon.
“I think that’s everybody.” Gerard said smiling.
“What about me?!” I heard Frank whine by the door.
“Shut up hobbit you don’t count.” I laughed and walked over to hug him.
“Whatever you’re shorter than me anyway Gabriella Ryder Sage-Marie Wentz.” He smiled and patted me on the head.
“Oh hell no.” I said and hit his arm. “Don’t call me by my full name ever again.” I narrowed my eyes at him.
“Wait, Wentz? As in Pete Wentz?” Jali jumped up and smiled at me.
“Yeah.” I walked back over to Gerard and sat down.
“West Coast Smoker is my ringtone.” He smiled.
“Awesome.” I nodded and smiled.
“Gerard why didn’t you tell us your uncle was Pete Wentz?” Ryan asked raising one eyebrow. He shrugged and turned to AJ and started whispering.
“Secrets don’t make friends Gerard.” I poked his arm.
“Yeah, but friends make secrets so suck it.” He smiled and flipped me off.
“But Gerard, that’s incest.” I put my hand on my chest and faked gasped.
“Uhm, yeah ok just forget everything I said.” He shook his head and smiled.
“So,” Frank sat next to me. “Who wants to play truth or dare?!”
“Fuck yeah!” AJ screamed while standing up. Storm shook her head.
“Please Storm, we have Red Bull.” Gerard said standing up and walking over to the cooler on the floor.
“Fine.” She said rolling her eyes.
“Alright.” Linnea took a deep breath, it was obvious how nervous she was.
“I love truth or dare!” Jali smiled and walked over to grab something out of the cooler. “Sarah’s gonna play too, right?” He asked looking over to her.
“Sure.” She put on a fake smile.
“Ok.” Bec said looking at her phone. Ryan, Jack, Spencer, Andy, and Mikey nodded.
“Sure, why not.” Brendon said smiling.
“Yes!” Snow smiled.
“Ok, but you guys better not dare me to do any stupid stuff.” Rose said pointing her finger at each of us. They all nodded and I took out my sketchbook.

‘When nights are long & friends are few,
I sit by my window & think of you,
A silent whisper, a silent tear,
I love you with all my heart,
I just wish you were here.’

"Aww, is that for Frankie?!" Gerard screamed taking my book.
"No!" I screamed back, grabbing for it.
"When nights are long and friends are few. I sit by my window and think of you. A silent whisper, a silent tear. I love you with all my heart. I just wish you were here. Aw it's for Frankie!" He read aloud. My face turned bright red and I could feel my blood boil just beneath my skin.
"Actually no! It's for my mom dumbass! I never get to see her anymore! The last time I saw her was before my parents got divorced! That's about how long? Seven years!?" I fell to the floor grabbing my knees, silently sobbing to myself. I could feel everyone's eyes burning holes into me. I wihs I could jsut tell them all to stop staring.
"I-I'm sorry. I forgot." Gerard said putting his hand on my back.
"Whatever." I wiped away my tears and stood up.
“Gabe, are you gonna play?” Mikey asked taking my sketchbook from Gerard and handing it to me.
“Uh yeah sure, but I don’t know how to play.” My face turned red.
“What do you mean you don’t know how? Come on everyone knows!” Frank said tapping on the floor.
“Not her!” Gerard said laughing.
“Shut up Gerard. I just never played before ok.” I looked at the ground. This is so embarrassing.
“How can you not know how to play truth or dare?” AJ asked raising his eyebrows.
“I-I don’t know.” I bit my lip.
“Well what about when you went to parties?” Snow asked taking another sip of her Red Bull.
“I’ve never been to a party. My dad’s really strict.” I shook my head and bit my lip harder, breaking the skin. The metallic taste in my mouth almost made me sick.
“What about in school?” Bec asked, grabbing Ryan’s hand.
“I’ve never been to a school either. I was home-schooled since 1st grade.” I admitted. Why couldn’t I have just said ‘ok’ and went along with what they were doing? God I'm an idiot.
“Ok well this is how you play. Pretty much all you do is ask someone ‘truth or dare?’ ok?” Gerard explained and I nodded my head. “Then if they pick truth say something like ‘have you ever eaten dirt?’ or something like that, but if they pick dare you have to dare them to do something. Got it?”
“Got it.” I smiled and nodded.
“Ok let’s start.” Mikey smiled as we all got into a circle.

A/N: Ok so I know it’s probably shit, and I’d be surprised if anyone actually liked it. I can’t introduce people, I don’t explain the house inside at all, and I don’t feel like going back and changing it. I promise the next chapter will be better.
Sign up to rate and review this story