Categories > Original > Romance

Thick As Thieves

by BatmansNinja 0 reviews

Short Stack STory!!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-12-15 - Updated: 2011-12-15 - 1088 words

0Unrated
I sighed aloud as I walked into the new school. I was nervous. My over-shoulder bag was adorned with all my favourite bands from My Chemical Romance to Blood on the Dance Floor and the movement of walking caused it to smash into my right leg.

My russet hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail, my bangs only just falling over my emerald green eyes that were covered in black eyeliner and mascara. My black skinnies were ripped in places and covered my white converse that was signed by Panic! At The Disco. My white ‘My Chemical Romance’ singlet only just covered my checkered belt.

I clutched my books to my chest as I searched for the office. A big sign told me I was in the ‘F’ block but that didn’t really give a clue as to where to go and I couldn’t find any signs that indicated the right way.

“Hello?” A male voice asked all of a sudden and it scared me so much I dropped my books onto the floor.

“Whoa...I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you!” He apologized and I turned round to see him.
He had longish messy dark brown hair that looked like it had more hairspray in it today then I put in my hair in a month. He also had bangs and beautiful green eyes that had as much make-up surrounding then as mine do. He had on some black skinnies and a white tee-shirt with a black leather jacket and a Pac-man necklace on. He was pretty hot.

“I-It’s OK.” I stuttered, people didn’t usually talk so nicely to me... I picked up my books and walked off, hoping I was walking in the right direction.

“You new here?” He asked chuckling. And as I looked back at him he had a sly smile on his face and was leaning against the lockers.

I was about to reply with something witty but then was worried that I looked like an idiot. “Is it that obvious?” i asked.

“Well, unless you really need to use the guy’s bathroom...no.” He replied winking at me. I blushed. “Where are you supposed to be?”

“The office.” I mumbled.

“You’ve walked past it!” He exclaimed laughing and grabbed my hand, pulling me back the way I came.

But instead of going straight ahead there was a secret turning on the left I hadn’t noticed before. I blushed at my stupidity and kept my head low as he dragged me to the office. He let go of my hand to open the door for me and motioned for me to go inside with a sweeping hand motion.

“Ma’am.” He said, winking up at me.

I giggled and walked inside, hearing the door close behind me. \i spotted a desk at the end of the room and walked towards it, tapping the bell since no-one was there. I looked behind me at the random guy and noticed he was staring at me. I blushed and quickly looked away to see a lady in her mid-thirties behind the desk.

“Hello, how may I help you? Wait. Shouldn’t you be in class?” She asked.

“Well, I’m new here and I was told I need to see you...” I said, trailing off.

“Ah yes, it’s Elizabeth Merrick isn’t it? She asked.

I cringed at my first name; it sounded so old, but I nodded netherless and she gave me a time-table.

I thanked her and walked out of the office, the guy following me intently.

“Elizabeth eh?” He asked and I spun around.

“Liz,” I corrected. “And what might your name be?” I asked innocently.

“Diviney, Shaun Diviney.” He replied with a grin and held his hand out. I had to laugh at how ‘James Bond’ it sounded but after I caught my breath I politely shook his hand.

“So where’s your home class?” Shaun asked me.

“Ummmm,” I said, pulling out my time-table. “C4 with Mr.... Irvin, is it?”

“Damn, your not in my class. I have Mrs. Hunter; too bad she’s married, she’s real pretty.” Shaun told me, winking, and I felt a pang of jealously even though I had only just met this guy.

“Where are you then?” I managed to ask.

“C3, right next to you but – ah!” he interrupted himself. “There’s your room, Now quick before you get in trouble!” He told me.

“What about you? Your just as late as me!” I exclaimed.

“Mrs. Hunter is a nice teacher, she won’t mind.” He shrugged.

“Won’t she?” I asked.

“Nup!”

“You sure?” Another voice behind us asked lightly.

I turned around and gasped, the girl in front of me was about 22 with long wavy brown hair that shimmered when the light hit it and was wearing a white blouse with a mini black skirt.
“Mrs. Hunter!” Shaun exclaimed with a hint of awe in his voice and I immediately didn’t like her any more. "You’re looking beautiful today." He winked up at her.

“Shaun,” She sighed. “Why are you so late?”

“I was just taking Liz to her new classroom.” He told her.

Mrs. Hunter rolled her eyes but allowed him to take me to class.

We walked to the next classroom and he opened the door for me. I hesitated in the doorway and he pushed me in, whispering “Mr. Irvin.” To me incase I forgot my teachers name. The door shut behind me and I knew he had left me to stand in front of the classroom alone.
I waved awkwardly and the balding old man at the front glared at me.

“How nice of you to finally join my class.” He said, then he looked up at me and realised it was a new face. “Who are you and why are you so late?”

“L-Liz,” I stuttered. “A-and I didn’t k-know where to g-go.” I told him, and when he raised an eyebrow I decided to tell him that I was new here.

“Late on your first day. NOT a good thing.” Mr. Irvin told me and indicated for me to take a seat. The only one available was next to these two guys at the back of the room. As I walked up the little corridor in the middle I felt everyone’s eyes on me, even after I had sat down and pulled a book out to cover my face.
Sign up to rate and review this story