Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > Alexia and Amy - Two Hedgehogs Kidnapped

Alexia and Amy - Two Hedgehogs Kidnapped

by alana554 0 reviews

Alexia the hedgehog (my F.C) and Amy Rose have been kidnapped by Ultrabute (other F.C) and Eggman. Louis (another F.C who is Alexia's boyfriend) and Sonic try to save them. Will Sonic and Louis sav...

Category: Love Mode - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-16 - Updated: 2011-12-17 - 169 words

0Unrated
Amy Rose was at the beach with Alexia the hedgehog, Louis the hedgehog, and Sonic the hedgehog. Louis and Alexia were drinking smoothies, and Sonic and Amy were building a lifesize sandhouse. Amy was working on the right wall, Sonic was doing the left. "Hey, can we help you guys?" Alexia asked with a sweet smile on her face. "Sure! Alexia, work on the front wall, and Louis, you can do the back wall," Amy replied. "Thanks!" thanked Louis. When they finished the walls, Alexia asked,"Louis, could you give me a boost?" "Alright," accepted Louis picking her up and setting her on the top of the wall. "Be careful!" called Louis. "Ok!" Alexia yelled back. "Hey Louis, lets go look for decorations for when then the sandhouse is done," Sonic suggested. "Ok. Girls, we're going to look for decorations, good luck while we're gone!" said Louis. "Ok! Thanks!" replied the two girls. Louis and Sonic walked away, looking for sea treasures while the others worked on the house.
Sign up to rate and review this story