Categories > Original > Drama > Merrills terror

Merrills terror

by vegetable99 0 reviews

i made this storie for the film stand by me, but it wasn't on here. so i placed it here instead. Ace merrill has lived a life full of misery, and he has always been the leader of his gang. one day ...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-06-20 - Updated: 2006-06-20 - 272 words

0Unrated
Merills terror

"Hey Ace, so what's going on with your dad and this new broad of his?"
The cobras were hanging out at Fuzzys house, and watching the game on TV.
Eyeball was staring at Ace waiting for a reply.
"I don't know, all he said was that this chick was moving in with us coz he had found his true love. And that he wanted to be as close to her as possible. Makes me sick even thinking about it. I still Cant believe the stupid old asshole found a woman. Ace truly hated the fact that a woman he didn't even know was going to be invading his territory. But he was sure he was going to make her life a living hell and she would want out the moment she steps her foot over the door.
"Do you even know who this broad is?" Vince asked inquisitively. (long word lol)
Ace just shook his head slightly and told him he didn't have a clue.
"But there is one thing I know about her, and that's that she has a 17 year old daughter that is meant to be extremely hot. So I guess she can help me take my mind off her mum for a while. Unless she's got a great rack to. In that case I'll think about both of them."
Charlie and Billy found it hilarious and rolled about the floor like a couple of retards laughing their heads off. Eyeball and Vince started to chuckle to themselves, but then gave in and joined the other two on the floor. Ace just sat there and drank his beer.
Sign up to rate and review this story