Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ghost's That Are Never Gonna Catch Me

So Long & Goodnight

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 3 reviews

Final Chapter

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-18 - Updated: 2011-12-18 - 365 words

1Exciting
This is the end of the story :P

i know it is sudden but i am just going to end it now

there will probably be a sequel i am not sure yet XD

enjoy!

thankyou for all the reviews during the process especially ilovefrankieieroxx XD

Peace Out ! XD



- End Of The War -

Gerard :

"Come on man, its done, finished, over, it's time to go home" Mikey smiled looking down at me. Could it be true? after all we have went through it's over.
"Okay" I smiled at him and he helped me up.
"Ray and Bob is already at the port to get the boat" Mikey smiled.
"Awesome" I smiled and we walked out of the trench, the battlefield was still covered in bodies and blood, tree's have been burn't down and it has just been destroyed, I actually thought we would never leave this place and now it is honestly happening.
"It feels strange leaving doesn't it?" Mikey laughed
"Yeah, at least we are alive that is the main thing isn't it?" I smiled
"Yeah, we get to go home and see everyone again"
"Yeah" Now that i have admitted it, the love that i have for Evie is still with her, Frank still has some of that love and to be honest a big portion of it, when he died i used to sit and wonder what life would be like if i told him my real feelings for him, would it be different? or the same just without Fae and Evie? I still love Evie and i can't wait to see her and i will have to take care of Appollonia, that was the final promise i made to Frank and i plan to keep it.
"Boat to New Jersey is leaving soon" Ray said as we approached them, the docks were not that far away from where we were fighting.
"Awesome" I really was not enthusiastic but ahwell we just have to carry on don't we?

I know it is a short ending !!! and i am sorry! but i am in a rush and i wanted to finish this story now!

You have been an awesome audience XD
Sign up to rate and review this story