Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope For Me Is You.

I Never Said I'd Lie And Wait Forever...

by velocity_storm 0 reviews

I could feel his warm hands on my back and I just wanted to lay there forever. He seemed to just sit there brushing my back, no longer looking for anything.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-18 - Updated: 2011-12-18 - 2209 words

0Unrated
A/N: Sorry for not updating sooner! I kinda ran out of ideas until BAM! A really nice, talented girl asked to be in my story so i got tons of ideas. so i hop you like it! P.s thoughts are in italics
abbie xo


Storms P.O.V

“So we are going to get back Grace’s boombox?” asked Ghost from behind me. “I don’t even see the point, it’s only a boombox, and she could get another one.” I could hear the hint of annoyance in her voice. I rolled my eyes and went back to painting my nails. It had been a week since we had first met Grace, and I had noticed that Ghost had gotten more impatient. Normally she would hang around the large living area and chat to the others, but she had stayed in her room for the last couple of days, and she had only come out so I could cut her hair. Before I became a Killjoy I had worked in a tattoo parlour that had a hair salon attached to it, so I always cut everyone’s hair, except my own, I couldn’t reach all of mine. Right now her hair was wrapped in foil where she had freshly applied streaks and she had just finished painting her long nails a bright pink, while I did mine a bright red colour.
“Yep, we’ve been over this, and go to the sink; we need rinse that out before your hair falls out.” I said sternly, pulling her up by her arm and dragged her towards the bathroom. “Now I’m gonna run this water over your head and leave you too it” I explained, even though I had done her hair since we met, a year ago. I hadn’t cut my hair since a week before I met the guys, and dyed it over two months ago, so my roots were showing extremely badly. I caught a glimpse of them in the mirror and groaned, and tried my best to cover them up. Then I let the water run and dried my hands. “I’m gonna go find Grace” I said walking out of my bathroom and then my bedroom.

I mad my way down the long hall that was eerily silent. My room was on the far end of the hallway, so it took a good four minuets for me to get to the other end. As I neared the door to the living area I heard something. It sounded familiar, then I realised it was a song. Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. I hate to admit it but this was much better than Billie Joe’s voice. It was the voice of a man, and it was beautiful, like an angel. I slid down the wall next to door and closed my eyes and listened.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
When the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aaah-ah,
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines
What's fucked up when everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aaah-ah
Ah-ah, ah-ah

I walk alone
I walk a...

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
When the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'til then I walk alone...


When the song finished I stayed there for a few seconds, but opened my eyes at the sound of footsteps and a door clicking shut. I turned to see a rather embarrassed young man who just so happened to be hiding behind his bright red hair. I just simply sat there with my mouth hanging open. ‘Not only is he the most beautiful man I have ever met, with his unique hazel eyes that sparkle with excitement, the way his carefully dishevelled red hair sweep across his eyes effortlessly, the way he grins sheepishly at me he also had the voice of an angel’ I thought.
After a few minuets of staring at Poison, I shut my mouth and got up. I groaned and Poison looked quizzically at me.
“Numb ass” I muttered as bounced up and down, trying to get some feeling. He looked at me blankly for a second and laughed loudly. After he had stopped laughing he went back to hiding behind his hair.
“Sorry, its just you don’t speak much, so I assumed you would never say something like that” he said.
“I have to disagree, I talk a lot, you just don’t notice, probably because you are too busy singing like an-“I stopped before I embarrassed my self.

Well done fuckface, you nearly just called him an angel.
Don’t call me fuckface, fuckface, I already know that.
Of course you did, you moron.
I’m not the moron, you are!
I am you, idiot.
Ughhh shut up!

After I had finished that inner argument, I looked up to see expectant eyes looking at me.
“So are you going to…ughh, elaborate on that?” he said quietly. I shook my head and he suddenly snapped. “What is up with you lately?! You suddenly don’t want to talk to me? WHY? What is so bad that you can’t even look at me half the time?” he shouted. I jumped at the sudden explosion erupting from his perfect mouth. “Do you hate me or something? Because it sure as hell feels like it!” He finished.
“I…I” I was speechless. I could never hate him, ever. Infact it was the complete opposite, I loved him with all my heart and more. I could feel tears in my eyes as I ran towards the main entrance. I had a pain in my chest that felt like someone had ripped out all my vital organs. I got to the car and jumped in the drivers seat, started the car, backed it up and I was soon speeding off into the scorching desert.

After a few hours of driving down the dry sandy landscape it had turned dark, and I had stopped to think things through. I blew my nose on a tissue and sat there and tried to stop the tears coming from my eyes. My eyes stung and my throat was dry, and I had no water so it hurt.

What are you crying for blubberguts?
What the fuck do you think I’m crying for!
Oh stop acting like a lovesick ten year old and get a grip!
Okay! God, why would he do this?
Because he doesn't like you, idiot!
Really? How do you know?
I…don’t, but why would he do this?
That’s what I asked you!

There was no point in arguing with my self. There had always been a niggling in the back of my mind, seeing if he really liked me, but now I assume he hates me, and he always had done. I burst into tears again and rested my head on the steering wheel. A few sobs late I realised what that loud noise was.
“SHIT!” I shouted my voice rough from crying. I quickly moved my head away from the button that was pressed in. The sound of the car’s horn shut off and I relaxed a little, until I saw a small shadow making its way towards me. I quickly regretted leaving my raygun in my biker boots, that were neatly by my bed, in my room, an hour or two away. As the silhouette of the person got closer I realised it was a human, a little taller than me. I quickly composed my self and wiped my eyes as I heard a small knock on the window next to my head. I cautiously rolled down the window, carful to hide my famous wrist tattoo that said ‘Such an awful fuck’ on it in black swirly writing. When I looked up I met a pair of scared dark emerald eyes, framed with smudged black eyeliner and dark lashes. These eyes belonged to a quivering girl not much older than me. She had short cropped platinum blonde hair with a bright green streak going through the thick side fringe that covered her right eye, and a small silver loop going through her bottom lip. I noticed that she had many tattoo’s, not as many as ghoul, but a few. From what I could see she had the words ‘I’m not afraid’ on her right wrist and ‘Badass’ on her left, and just under the sleeve of her black batman t-shirt I could just make out the words ‘Baby I was born this way.’ I also noticed the thin gash that was pouring blood across her neck.
“are you okay there sweetie?” As I asked her she burst into tears “shh, its okay, get in” I said and pointed to the seat next to me. I leant over and opened the door for her, and she got in and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and let her sob onto my shoulder. I stroked her blonde hair and stared at her bandana that was the same colour as her eyes. It was beautiful, with intricate black embroidery on it. We sat there for a few moments, waiting for this stranger to finish crying. With one final sniffle she looked up at me, and surprisingly her eyeliner hadn’t run, her green eyes seemed lighter but she was still clearly upset. “i…I’m sorry, thank god you are here! I thought I’d never find-“ she stopped, almost on the edge of tears again. I hugged her and rubbed her back, just like my mom used to do when I got upset. I didn’t mind that a small pool of blood was forming on my back.
“It’s okay, I’m Velocity Storm, I’m going to take you somewhere safe, your safe now.” I said soothingly, releasing her. “What’s your name?” I smiled.
“I…I’m Zia, Zia Baker, is that your real name?” she asked, still sniffling but more relaxed.
“No, thank god, otherwise you can imagine the bullying I would have got at school” I said, laughing. “But my Name isn’t important at the moment.” I said, more seriously. I started the car and drove as fast as I could. Within ten minuets of driving we were already half way back home. I looked at Zia out of the corner of my eye to see she was drifting into a deep sleep. I could tell she hadn’t slept in days as the dark bags contrasted really badly with her flawless unnaturally pale skin. Her pale skin looked even paler and I could tell she was loosing blood, and fast. I cursed and looked back towards the road, where I could just make out the tiny dots of light that came from base. I hit the accelerator and drove at least one-fifty down the sandy terrain.

Two minuets later I was putting the car into park and running into base, I didn’t get very far as I ran into something hard, and fell flat on my ass. I quickly got up.
“Fuck, watch where you’re goin-” Poison said, but he didn’t finish, he was staring at the patch of dark crimson that was splattered on my light grey t-shirt. All of a sudden I was lying face down on the closest sofa with Poison straddling my legs. I could feel his finger bushing the damp patch on my back. “What happened? Are you hurt? STORM!” he said, pulling my shirt up to check my back. I could feel his warm hands on my back and I just wanted to lay there forever. He seemed to just sit there brushing my back, no longer looking for anything.

Then i remembered. SHIT. There was a girl bleeding to death in my car.

A/N: Go read Minnie iero's story! http://www.ficwad.com/story/177437 she is the one who inspired me to write this chapter, so the character 'Zia Baker' is her character! thanks guys :D
Abbie xo
Sign up to rate and review this story