Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > This Is War.

Diagon Alley

by Echelonkid30 0 reviews

The Leto brothers have just moved from Louisiana and they go shopping in Diagon Alley for their school supplies.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-04 - Updated: 2011-12-19 - 639 words

0Unrated
AUTHOR'S NOTE: We do not own 30 Seconds To Mars or any of the characters or places mentioned in Harry Potter. We don't know anything about the sexuality of these people/characters. It's all just a bit of fun.

Two young boys exited Olivander's wand store excitedly, clutching their brand new wands in wooden boxes and dragging their cat Bucephalus along on a trunk with wheels. Jared, the youngest brother, had a wand that was made with blackthorn wood, with a dragon heartstring core and his older sibling Shannon's was made from cherry tree wood with a unicorn hair core. Their wands had both chosen them, which amazed them, as they had only seen their parents use wands to do this thing like cook, clean, fix things and get rid of the awful gnomes in the back yard of their small cottage. After this, they raced down the street and to the broom store, and Jared pressed himself up against the window, gazing at the newest, most expensive broom, the Nimbus 2000.

"Don't be silly Jared, we can't afford that. Besides, we already have brooms. Mom's and Dad's ones."

"I know.." Jared sighed.

"Come on, we gotta get to the train station. The train leaves at eleven o'clock."

They hadn't lived in London long as they had moved from Bossier City in Louisiana; they were still finding their way around and had only just discovered Diagon Alley and had were finishing their shopping. They couldn't afford much, but they were happy with what they had for their first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This included: a pewter standard size 2 cauldron, a set of glass phials, a telescope, a set of brass scales and various spell and potion books. After getting a muggle taxi to Kings Cross station, they looked around for the platform that they saw on their ticket; Platform 9 ¾. They didn't see Platform 9¾, only Platform 9 and 10.

"Maybe we've taken a wrong turn."

"No. We're definitely in the right place. This is Kings Cross station, but there is no Platform 9 ¾."

They heard a frustrated shouting coming from the other side of the platform; it was a Croatian woman, who was followed by three children, two boys and a girl, like a swan and her precious little ducklings.

"Come on, you may miss the train! If you're late, the wall will not let you through."

One of her sons had long, jet black hair and was trailing behind her, carrying a black cat. He had been given it for his birthday and he adored it. Her other son looked nothing like the boy with the cat, he was taller, had shorter, slightly spiked hair and was tugging along his trunk, looking fed up. The girl was carrying a white owl in a cage, clinging to it for dear life, as if she could have lost it at any moment.

"Platforma 9¾!"

Jared and Shannon quickly turned to look at each other; these people knew where to go! They picked up their stuff from the floor and then started to follow the family. No one else was going to the platform but them.

"Filip, idete prvi." The woman commanded.

"Zašto ja uvijek moram ići prvo?" The boy moaned.

"Jer vi ste najstariji!"

So the boy with the short hair started running with the trolley, carrying his things into the wall in between Platforms 9 and 10 then he disappeared. Jared and Shannon were amazed. They had never been to the Kings Cross station and watching the family run through the wall was quite an experience.

"Tomo će ići sljedeći, Ivana slijediti."

The siblings followed the moaning boy, vanishing onto Platform 9¾. Shannon watched what they did.

"Let's go. We'll follow them, get on the train and find somewhere to sit." Shannon said, beginning to push his trolley towards the wall.
Sign up to rate and review this story