Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Scientific Experiment

Thing's Are Changing - Chapter 4

by Frankenstien 2 reviews

This is half of the chapter.. I will update I just feel really light headed right now..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-18 - Updated: 2011-12-18 - 333 words

1Exciting
Chapter 4

Throughout the time I had been here, I had noticed changes in my body, and myself in general. The first thing I noticed was that fact that I could see better in the dark, also I was getting fitter, the scientist, I now knew his name was Sam, tested my physically and mentally, to see how the drug was effecting my body.

‘You’re showing signs of change, you’re heart rate is slower than normal, you’re teeth seem to be getting sharper, and pointier, you’re skin seems to be palling.’ Sam read from the medical board he was holding, looking like a proper doctor, only his coat was covered in blood. ‘You’re red blood cells are changing shape, and seem to be attacking you’re white blood cells.’ Sam nodded, looking up from the flip chart. ‘Are you feeling any pain?’ He asked, his eye brows going up to almost meet his hair line. I shook my head, my throat dry from what he was saying. ‘Good, good. I’ll escort you to the kitchen where the cook is preparing you a meal.’ I jumped off the table, walking over to the door waiting for Sam.

-Time Lapse-

Sam had led me to the kitchen through the winding white corridors, passing rooms behind doors I had never been in. Passing several of the rooms, screaming could be heard coming from several doors. I shivered, not wanting to know what or who was behind them. After eating, Sam took me back to my room, telling me to press a button if I noticed any change in my body, or if I was in any pain, I nodded, sitting down on my bed with one of the books I had collected from the library in this place. Still slightly confused as to why they were treating me so nicely, as I was in theory being held captive against my will, even though it was nicer than living on the streets.
Sign up to rate and review this story