Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Medicine

Medicine

by Raven_Uchiha 0 reviews

when Sasuke was younger Itachi was but how nice was he?

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Itachi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-06-20 - Updated: 2006-06-20 - 434 words

-1Illiterate
"I home."
"Oh good! Itachi-come and help me with something!"
'Itachi? But-'
Itachi entered the room.
"Hai okaasan, what is it?"
She plopped Sasuke into Itachi's arms.
"Hold him for a moment."
As she hurried out of the room, Sasuke began to gape at-what he was hoping was someone's idea of a sick joke...a very sick joke. Itachi noticed the look that was aimed at him.
"Ne, Sasuke-kun...what's with the look?"
Would it be wise to play along?
"Hmph!"
Itachi blinked.
"When did I have this coming?"
"Cha right Itachi-teme! Don't act so inocent!"
If he'd heard that right-he'd just been yelled at by the same little brother who worshiped the ground he walked on...ok weird. But whatever he'd done-there was at least one way to be forgiven...
"Ne Sasuke-kun-I don't know why your angry but....[Sasuke then found himself thrown into the air]...you'll forgive me won't you?"
"Ahh-AHH!!-Umph!"[He sighed as he relized Itachi had caught him]"Ita-Itac-AHHH!-ITACHI!"[he was shone no mercy as he was repeatedly thrown into thr air-just to gracefully be caught and thrown by Itachi.]
This...was quite fun...if not terrifying at first. Sasuke eventually began to laugh.
"Ne, ne Itachi-san. Sasuke-kun already has a cold. No need to give him a headache as well."
"Hai...Okaasan why is you have need of me to hold him?"
She smiled and brought a bottle and a spoon from behind her back.
"Open wide now Sasuke-kun![glance]Itachi-hold him."
"Huh?!" he exclaimed as his elder brothers embrace grew tighter. Horrified at the sheer mutany-he stuggled to and get free-and flee-don't forget about fleeeing-knowing all too well how discusting that medicine was.
"Oh how cute! He's trying to resist!" She exclaimed as she pryed his mouth open and forced the spoon[and medicine...poor Sasuke]into his mouth.
"BLEH!" He stuck out his tounge in distaste. "Eww...okaasaaaan-why does medicine taste so bad?"
Both traitors smiled at their prisoner.
"Ano Sasuke-kun, if it tasted good-then it wouldn't work well."
He pouted.
"Ne Sasuke-kun. Stop being angry and I might train with you today."
"Hmm?" He looked up at an Itachi that he was sure wasn't his.
"Really? Itachi-chan?"
'Itachi-chan?'...Itachi-teme, Itachi-chan. Geez-what's next?
"Hai Sasuke-kun. I train with you today-if you stop acting percular."
His face lit up.
"Hai! Hai! Gomen Niisan-It's just-"
"No, don't worry about it."
He put Sasuke down and headed outside motioning for his brother to follow.
Smiling, he obliged-and almost made it outside...almost...
He was stopped-dead in his tracks by what he saw in the mirror.
"...nani?...Nani?...NANI!?!"
Sign up to rate and review this story