Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama King

And the game begins....

by MidnightSNoise 0 reviews

2 years after. Choosing the movie and the house. The guys will see some fake "action"...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-19 - Updated: 2011-12-19 - 953 words

0Unrated
------------------
2 years after
------------------

I can hear just our giggles.
After other of our "gay moment" in front of Bob, we was in shock like always. How someone can react that way over something so insignificant!? But sometimes Gerard and I can't keep us in silence. Trying laugh not too loud behind a tree (We don't want to ruin or little game), the guys behind are like "What are they thinking?" or "Not in a public place, please" (Well, not too much), If you was here, you will understand it. They exaggerate.
We are just flirting in front of them because we like (And soo much!) they awkward and weird faces while we're just holding our hands, hugs, kissing in the cheeks, saying cute thing to each other (But sometimes, we cross the line)....
And we started like if it doesn't mean nothing, sometimes we were holding our hands while we were walking and stuff like that, but it works! Bob is so easy to scare in that mode.
We walked out the tree and back to the guys, like always, they were staring at us weirdly.
-What?- Gerard says still giggling.
-Ummmm, nothing- Matt blink twice
-Yeah... nothing- Mikey say, narrowed his eyes.
Ray just shook his head a little, like trying to erase the picture off his brain. Bob still in shock with the mouth little open, the he shook his head too.
-Well, ummm as we said before, we wanna go to some house to watch movies. And the question is... wich house?- Mikey said.
-Matt! Your house is available?- Ray said elegantly. I giggle.
-I don't believe it. My mom is too busy with the work and I think if we go, we probably make she crazy- Matt said worried.
-'Kay. In Frankie's house?- Ray stared at me. Then, everybody was looking at me. Was weird.
-I don't want go to my house, it's..... boring- I said with a shiver just for the though. -And you know that we can do so much more with my parents there...- I rolled my eyes but my friend's faces were worry, and looking strange at me.- Hey! don't take it wrong! I don't mean something like that! such a pervs!-
-Are you sure you don't want do something like that?- Gerard said to me winking still holding my hand. More face of the others. More of our giggles. I told you, sometimes we cross a little the line.
-Okay, let that for a private moment, only with you two, without us, please...-Ray rolled his eyes.
-Owww-Gerard sigh in "disappointment"
-How about Bob's house? It's a long time since we went.- Matt said ignoring Gerard's sigh.
-Yeah, and my parents are not a problem, so... now the question is, wich movie?- Bob told to us. Shit! this is the most harder part of everything, because is like "-Oh! I want watch "-Insert the name of the movie here-"!!!. -No! I don't like it! It's really bored! Lets see "-Insert the name of other movie here-"!!. -No! I don't want look that shit!-" It's always a problem.
-I want see "The Orphan"- Ray said.
-Yeah, that's a great movie, I saw it before.- Matt say
-I never saw it, but, I agree- I smile
-I saw it. I want see it again- Gerard said.
-I never saw it too. It scare? or something like that?- Mikey look worry. He don't like the horror movies, me neither.
-No!, It's like, more angst or... it's a movie of murder, but doesn't look discusting.- Matt told to us.
-Okay...- Mikey smile
-Well, only one movie?- Bob says brushing his blond hair with his hand.
-I want see "Trick or Treat"- Gerard suggest
-I heard talk of it before... It's like one of murder, right?- I ask confused.
-Yep- Gerard said to me and smile.
-Okay, will be "The Orphan" and "Trick Or Treat"- Mikey said.
All agree. Then, the ring of the bell sounds. Time to go to our houses.
-Well guys, see you later then...- Mikey wave his hand.
-Oh! Wait! wich hour?- Ray said.
-Ummm at 5?- Bob suggest. We always prefer go a little early, that avoids problem. I have experience, trust me....
-Yep- I smile
-Okay, it will be at 5...-Gerard smile too.
-Okay, so, I'm going, I'm hungry and I want eat something...- Bob said walking away with Ray. Their houses are near so they go together.
-I'm leaving then.- Mikey said. Mikey is Gerard's brother but he's living for a short time with their grandmother Elena. I don't know why...
-Okay Mikes, see you later.- Gerard wave to him.-Time to go Frankie- He pass an arm around my shoulders.
-Okay- I smile walking with Gerard. We live near and go together.
-Do you saw Bob's face?- Gerard said laughing after a time.
-Oh God! Sure!- I grin
-Priceless! We need do more thing like that...
-I know.. So, today is gonna be a hell to him- I smile. A devil smile. Actually, I don't have nothing in mind.... That's great midget!


Sorry guys for the waiting. I'm writing this alone (Hey Scarecrow! Thank you so fucking much my dear friend ¬¬) and I don't remember a lot of things. But, I have good news, I'm in vacations so I have more time to expend in this (: I know that it sucks really much but I promise that I will be so much better :D! Thank you so much for read this ^^
Please, R&R :3
I love you my dear fanfics readers♥


-xoxoMidnight's Noise
Sign up to rate and review this story