Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Boy Next Door

Good And Bad

by ERGoddess 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-12-19 - Updated: 2011-12-19 - 666 words

0Unrated
Over the next few days I continued to watch the new family. I learned that Brenny's real name was Brendon and he apparently hated being called Brenny. Every time he looked at me he would smile and wink-which happened often since our bedroom window's faced each other-but our first real interaction didn't happen until three days ago.

I had stepped outside in just my bathing suit to go lounge in the pool in the backyard. I didn't see him until I had laid out in the floating pool chair and heard the whistle. "Hey, girl. You're so pretty." I looked over to see him standing by the edge of the pool, a smirk on his face.

"Say again?" I said as I finally got to examine him more closely. His hair was dark and seemed to match his brown eyes...that were studying me as though I were a piece of meat.

"I said you look very pretty." He said. I was never the one to feel self conscious but I felt as though I wanted to cover myself up from the way he was looking at me. God, it felt like he was trying to strip me with his eyes. "Ah, but where are my manners? Allow me to introduce myself. I am Brendon Urie." he said and smiled. "May I sit?" he asked and I nodded.

"I'm Heather Andrews." I said putting on my sunglasses to feel as though I had a little protection from his gaze.

"Heather. A beautiful name." He told me. His voice was like silk dipped in silver. I watched him from the corner of my eye as he swirled his hand around in the water, whispering something to himself.

"Thank you. So um, Brendon. Where did-" I stopped as I heard a voice call out Brendon's name. I looked to see Courtney coming into the backyard and smiled at him before sending a glare to me. Of course, Miss Perfect would know hottie boy before I did.

"Brendon, why are talking to her?" Courtney asked as Brendon stood up and put an arm around her waist.

"She is my new neighbor. I was just being...neighborly." Brendon said smiling to me. Courtney looked at him for a moment then to me before turning her nose up and pulled Brendon away. "Until we meet again, Heather." Brendon called out waving at me. I swore he blew a kiss to me.

That night as I was getting ready for bed I turned to the window and saw Courtney and Brendon cuddled up on his bed. I narrowed my eyes and growled, ready to shut the curtains when I watched Courtney push Brendon away. I couldn't hear what they were saying but from Courtney's eccentric body movements and the way she stood up she wasn't pleased about something. When was she ever?

Brendon scowled at Courtney and pulled her arm so she was back on the bed. He said something before flipping over, holding her down. She struggled, screaming something at him before he had finally had enough and slapped her over the face. That shut her up real quick. She laid there stunned while Brendon took his shirt off. He was going to...I glanced to the driveway but saw that the car was gone then remembered that Brendon's family had left earlier.

I looked back to the window and gasped as I saw Brendon's brown eyes looking at me a scowl on his lips before he smirked and winked at me. I shut the blinds quickly and took a step back. What was I going to do? Wait! I knew what I should do. Call the cops and have him arrested. But...I shuddered at the way he had scowled at me. The look in his eyes said that he wasn't the one you called the cops on and got away with it.

"Oh Lila...please let Courtney be okay." I didn't like her but even she didn't deserve that.
Sign up to rate and review this story