Categories > Original > Romance > his flat

his flat

by iLURVEtmbXx 0 reviews

stefan's flat

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-20 - Updated: 2011-12-20 - 612 words

-1TrainWreck
i put my drop dead top on and a pair of skinnies and slip on shoes.it was 3:00pm and i had 2 hours till Steafn came to pick me up.i didnt put much makeup on only a thin layer of foundation,eyeliner and mascara.i straitened my hair and got my phone and ipod just incase of a emergency.i waited in the living room near the window so i could see if he was there.it was now 4:45pm' i was so exited about seeing him again.5:55pm i could hear someone walking down the road,it was him,he walked nervously to my front door and knocked twice i fast walked to the door and opened it.
"umm..hey."he mumbled
"hey,you ok?"
"a bit nervous."
"why?"
"cause your coming to my flat."
"i should be the nervous one,well i am."
"shall we go then."
he smiled the whole time we were walikng.
"yer sure." we walked to his house
"my house mate is ashley and he can be a bit 'overfreindly'sometimes."
"i dont mind as long as im seeing you again."
"thats the reason i invited you over."
we got to his flat,ashley let us in.
"im guessing your lily,im ash."
"hey i am and nice to meet you."
i walked next to stefan into their living room as i was very nervous.
"sooo do you want a drink or anything?" stefan said to start a conversation
"no thanks."
they had 2 sofas and a chair,me and stefan sat on a sofa together and ash sat in the chair.
"shall we watch a film then?" ash asked
"we only have horror if that ok?" Stefan said
"yes i dont mind but if it makes me jump i may hide behind you."i said in an embarresing way
"you can hold my hand if you really scared"stefan said shly
"ohhh stef wants to hold your hand that means he likes you."
"shut up ash and why does it matter if i do anyway?"
"it doesnt,you just make it to obvious."
"and,shall we watch scream?"
"i dont know what it is but it sounds scary."i did know what it was but i wanted to sound scared.
we walked into stefans bedroom to watch it,but as we we're walking in me and stefan managed to hold each others hand without ash noticing.
"bagsey sitting on the beanbag!"ash shouted
"do you wanna sit on my bed with me ?"stefan whispered to me
"yeah sure."
we sat on his bed holding hands,when the film started stefan moved closer to me and i ended up with my head on his chest and his arm around my waist.
"im scared." i whispered to stefan in a scared voice
"come here then." he hugged me and i hugged him back but before i knew it stefan had kissed me on the cheek then the lips and then we snogged for ages we didnt care about the film anymore or ash as he had fell asleep well we thourt he had .
"get in there stef,slip in the tounge."ash joked stef just turned around a little so he was facing ash and put his middle finger up so ash left the room.
we slowly stopped kissing and just layed there
"im gonna have to go soon." i said sadly
"please dont cant you just pick some clean clothes up and say your staying round your mates?"
"you really want me to stay the night?"
"deffinetly."
"okay then can you take me to pick them up?"
"anything for you to stay."
so we ordered a taxi..
Sign up to rate and review this story