Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We'll Meet Again

Chapter 2

by MCRLoverCarley 0 reviews

Financial discussions and pencils being stabbed in knees. Can anyone guess what "Finances" is code for? ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-22 - Updated: 2011-12-23 - 745 words

0Unrated
Maths was... How should I put it? I know! Boring as fuck! Seriously if I EVER see that teacher again after this lesson I will shove the algebra she's trying to teach us so far up her ass that, oh Skylar just appeared. Ray grinned like mad as he saw her walk over, in case you hadn't already guessed she's "his girl" as he so lovingly puts it. "Hey gorgeous." he smiled, "Right back atcha Fro Boy." she said whilst blowing him a kiss. "It's nice to see you could join us Lucy." our teacher spat with a venom in her voice that should really get her fired. "The. Name. Is. Skylar!" she hissed back, with equal amounts of venom. "I don't particularly care just get on with the work." miss said before going back on her laptop and doing whatever the hell she does.

Skylar flopped onto her seat smiling brightly at us. "So what have you guys been up to without me?" she asked as she opened the textbook unenthusiastically. "Oh you know, got bored and started discussing music." I replied dully. "So usual maths lesson then?" she nodded and picked at her chipped nail polish. "I need to redo this soon." she commented before appearing to fall asleep on the table. I rolled my eyes, she does it every maths lesson. I'm sure we all feel tempted to though, Mikey might not though he's like some kind of school freak. He loves the place the nutter!

After a tedious hour of maths we all met up again and hid out on the roof, PE wasn't seeming particularly appealing to any of us. Valkyre and Miyuki were grinning like maniacs, so it was the norm for them then, Barny was staring off into space, probably fantasising about David Tennant and/or Johnny Depp because lets face Johnny Depp could turn any guy gay, Barny likes to say that Johnny is to a straight man what a bacon sandwich is to vegetarians. Frank thoroughly agrees. Speaking of Frank he just ran up here panting. "Yo short stuff what's up?" Barny asked causing Frank to scowl at him. "I was nearly caught by teachers." he grumbled and sat down next to us. "Sucks man." Miyuki muttered whilst her and Val messed about on their iPhones, probably on Luna again. They always went on about it and I mean always!

"Have you heard that my son has had finances?" Val asked, I'm pretty sure I didn't want to know. "Yes. You keep telling me. Although it was about time he did it anyway." Miyuki replied. "I totally agree Hun, I mean, he'd been married to Scar for two weeks before they finally had finances!" she complained. "Well now you'll have grandkids." Miyuki replied to which Val nodded. "What the fuck are you two on about?" Frank asked finally getting frustrated by them. "About how Vals son has finally had finances with his wife, Scarlett, after two weeks of marriage which means Val might finally get grandkids." Miyuki smirked knowing full well we wouldn't get any of that. "Do I actually even want to know?" Ray asked cautiously. They shook their heads violently, I thought so.

I turned my attention to Barny who was sat down, trouser leg rolled up on his right side staring intently at his knee. "What on earth are you doing!?" I asked. "Trying to get pencil lead out of my knee. She stabbed me." he said whilst glaring at Miyuki who was holding up the peace sign and grinning childishly. "It was your own fault I was swinging the pencil around and you moved your knee into its trajectory!" she argued. "You stabbed me for fucks sake! It's your fault!" he shot back, oh god we're gonna be here all day. "Man if this scars so help you..." Barny trailed of grumbling some indecipherable crap. See what I have to put up with daily?

Authors Note: sorry for the really long time in updating but I've been really distracted recently coz I started self-harm again but I've stopped again now and a bunch of other personal shit plus I've had like no inspiration. If any of you actually care that bit about the pencil? It did happen a few months ago and Barney's knee is still scarring over and that argument is the actual one I used xD oh and the next chapter is nearly finished now so R&R please! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story