Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal Stories:)

Two years later…

“Hey,” Alisha greeted Mikey who was sitting outside “Thinking about Gerard?”
Mikey nodded and looked down “I wish he was still here. Who knows what happened to him?”
“He’s safe now.” Alisha said comfortingly, sitting down next to him “He’s in a better place.”
“It’s his birthday today.” Mikey whispered.
Alisha put her arms round him “He’s probably looking down on you now wishing he could come and comfort you.”
There was a wailing from inside their cabin. Alisha stood up “He’s woken up.”
Alisha went back inside and came back out holding a small baby in her arms. She handed the baby to Mikey. Mikey smiled down at his son “Do you believe in reincarnation?”
“I suppose it’s possible.”
“Shush Gerard, shush…” Mikey soothed, trying to calm down the screaming infant in his arms.
They’d had a baby boy a few months ago and named him Gerard.
Alisha smiled at the two of them “Do you think they’ll ever kill off all the zombies?”
“No.” Mikey replied “It’s only a matter of time till they break through the barrier protecting us in here.”
“Don’t think like that.” Alisha muttered, resting her head on his shoulder “It could happen you know. And then we could leave here and have a normal life again.”
“I somehow doubt that will happen.”
Alisha simply shrugged her shoulders. Because in her head she was certain that one day they’d all be free again.
Sign up to rate and review this story