Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Twist of Fate

Coming Home

by WeAreTheFallen 0 reviews

"Okay, I'll meet you out back."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero - Published: 2011-12-24 - Updated: 2011-12-24 - 1414 words - Complete

0Unrated
The first week without Frank isn’t easy. Community college follows the same schedule as my high school so I don’t start for another week. I spend most of my time in bed. Frank and I talk whenever we have a chance. Actually we talk so much that we begin to use up our minutes too quickly. This is the longest I’ve been without Frank since I was in that institution. I feel like a part of me is missing…I don’t know how to move forward or how to function.

On Thursday, Bob, whose college doesn’t start for another few days, stops by. He just sits in my desk chair and lets me talk to him. I’m glad I’ve got a friend like him. Bob brought over his guitar so for a while we play together. He leaves shortly after dinner.

On Friday Frank is supposed to come home. I do a lot of pacing. I can hardly wait to see him. This has been the longest week of my life. Around three I call him.

“Hello?” Frank asks.

“Where are you? Where are you?” I answer with excitement.

“I’m at my dorm. I’m leaving right now. I’m literally putting my shoes on as we speak.”

I squeal, excitement bubbling up inside of me making it impossible not to smile, “I’m so excited. I can’t wait to see you. I’m going crazy.”

“I have to keep telling myself to take it slow. I don’t want to crash in my rush to see you.”

“Don’t crash but hurry as much as you can without endangering yourself.”

“I will. Okay, my shoe is on. I’m leaving right now.”

I squeal again, “Okay, okay. Let me know when you’re home.”

“I will. See you soon, snowflake.”

His use of my very special nickname makes me smile, “I can’t wait.”

“Love you.”

“You too.”

I simply can’t sit still. I do a lot more pacing and when that gets old I take to jumping around and giggling like a school girl. I can’t wait to see him. After about thirty minutes Aunt Donna comes up the stairs telling me to stop jumping.

My phone rings seconds after the door closes causing me to jump across the room and onto my bed, hitting my head on the wall, “Hello?”

“Guess where I am?”

“Are you home? Are you home?” I ask in excitement.

“Just up the street. I’ll be there in less than five minutes.”

I squeal, “Okay, I’ll meet you out back.”

“I’ll be there.”

I hang up before Frank can say goodbye. Hurrying down stairs I stand at the back door watching for Frank’s car. There it is, the beat up old hunk of junk parks in the alley between our homes. My boyfriend gets out of the car and heads into his house. I wait a second before I see him again. Before he can even shut the door to his house I fly out the back door.

We rush towards each other and collide roughly in the center of the alley. I jump right into Frank’s arms, wrapping my legs around him. Frank just holds me allowing us to enjoy the sent and feeling of the other.

“Holy shit,” Frank says as he tangles his hand in my hair. I’d gotten dark brown lowlights while he was gone. I hope he likes them.

“I missed you so much. I thought I was gonna go crazy,” I tell him.

“I almost did. I’m trying to hold on for at least one semester but I’m not sure if I can make it.”

“You and me both,” I pull away from Frank’s neck to face him. Without a word he kisses me, expressing the way he feels through actions instead of words.

“I love you,” Frank says once he pulls away.

“I love you too.”

“My mom wants to know if you’ll have dinner with us. I plan on spending every moment with you so she wanted to make sure she at least has some time to spend with me.”

“That’s fine. Donna’s not cooking anything tonight.”

“Excellent,” Frank replies while he twirls a strand of my hair around his finger. “You changed your hair…I like it.”

“Thanks, I should probably go tell Donna so she knows I won’t be home for dinner.”

“Good idea. C’mon.”

Frank sets me back down, taking my face in his hands and kissing me some more. Finally he lets me go and I take his hand, leading him through my backyard.

I poke my head through the backdoor, “I’m going to have dinner at Frank’s. Is that okay?”

“Yeah, sweetie, I wasn’t planning on making anything anyway,” Donna replies.

“Alright, I’ll see you later.”

I close the door and retake Frank’s hand.

We spend time on the couch while Frank’s mom is cooking. Mostly we just hold hands and kiss each other. I’m glad Frank is back, even if it is just for a few days. Being able to hold him, to kiss him, to just have him here with me is amazing. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to put my excitement into words.

Frank’s mom says that if we make out during dinner she is going to make us starve. Neither of us wants to go hungry so we hold hands and occasionally Frank brushes his fingers over my cheek.

After dinner we help Frank’s mom clean up, the three of us talking for a while. Once the kitchen in clean we all go to watch a movie. Frank and I sit on the couch; I’m snuggled up in Frank’s arms while his mother sits comfortably in the arm chair.

“I’m sneaking out tonight,” Frank informs his mother after the movie is over.

“I figured as much,” she says.

“Just thought I’d warn you ahead of time,” Frank leans down to kiss his mother on the cheek. “See you later.

“Bye, honey. Be safe.”

“We will.”

Frank takes my hand and leads me towards the back door, “Night, Ms. Iero."

“Night, honey,” she replies.

Donna and Mikey are in the living room. They ask us to join them but we decline, instead heading up to my room. As soon as the door is closed I press my lips to Frank’s, kissing him deeply. These are the kind of kisses you can only share when you are alone. I run my fingers over Frank’s chest and neck.

“Fuck, I missed you,” he whispers when he pull away.

I kiss him again for a few seconds before speaking, “Did you bring your jammies?”

“I have them.”

“I’m going to get mine on.”

“I’m watching.”

I laugh and go over to my dresser. Once Frank and I are both dressed in our pajamas we crawl into bed. I face him, content smiles on both our faces.

“It feels like forever since you’ve slept here.”

“It’s been forever,” Frank answers.

“I’m glad your mom didn’t mind that you were sneaking out again.”

Frank smiles, “I think she’s gotten over it. I’m a big bad college boy now.”

I wrap my arms around Frank’s neck and kiss his lips, “You know what college boys are famous for?”

“Mm… what’s that?”

“Being slutty,” I answer.

Frank laughs, rolling me onto my back, “You’re the only woman for me, baby.”

“I sure as hell hope so because this week has shown me just how much I can’t live without you.”

Frank kisses me, causing me to breathe out heavily. He then pushes my legs apart so he can rest himself between them. Both of us are fully clothed and I’m pretty sure nothing is going to happen. He just likes to sleep this way.

“I know exactly how you feel because it felt like forever without you,” Frank says kissing me again.

“Do you want to do something?” I ask innocently.

“Like what?”

“I don’t know. Fool around?”

Frank’s eyebrows rise, “I don’t think we should have sex yet.”

“That’s fine. We can still do other stuff. I just missed you so much.”

“I missed you too.”
Sign up to rate and review this story