Categories > TV > Xena: Warrior Princess > Drabble Series

Drabble #2

by Honor 1 review

Drabble series. Not challange inspired. Sequel to my Drabble #1.

Category: Xena: Warrior Princess - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Ares, Joxer - Published: 2006-06-21 - Updated: 2006-06-21 - 169 words

1Hot
Word Count: 166

Watching the normally clumsy warrior flow flawlessly through his sword forms, it was all Ares could do to keep from throwing his own sword aside and jumping him. It was only the natural respect he had for the weapon that stopped him. Carefully replacing his sword on the rack, Ares moved up behind Joxer, taking the sword from his grasp.

"Wha...huh? Ares!" Joxer exclaimed as he spun to face the dark God, before losing his balance and landing against Ares' chest.

Unable to resist the temptation, Ares leant forward and captured the mortals mouth in a kiss. Hands wandering, Ares lost himself in the embrace, until he was startled by a loud clatter behind him.

Seeking the sound's source, he looked behind him, only to see Joxer apologetically grimacing at him, half in bed, half collapsed on the floor, spilt water jug beside him. Belatedly, Ares realised he was in one of the guest rooms in Apollo's temple.

He cursed, realising it was just another dream.
Sign up to rate and review this story