Categories > Books > Harry Potter > My Immortal: The Great MSTing

Chapter Two

by ilovecandy 1 review

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody - Published: 2011-12-26 - Updated: 2011-12-26 - 1683 words

0Moving
Chapter Two
(After the break is over)
Harper: So, uh, where were we?
Jon: I think Ebony was about to describe her clothes.
Harper: Oh yeah, that's right.
I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets
Norah: I thought Goths hated pink.
Will: Well, it's pretty safe to say that she's more Emo than she is Goth.
and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner, and red eyeshadow.
Alison: I'm pretty sure that Hogwarts has a dress code, and I'm also pretty sure that it doesn't include corsets, leather skirts, fishnets, or combat boots. Not sure on the makeup, though.
I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about.
Harper: How the fuck does it snow and rain at the same time?
Norah: Magic, maybe? Or probably just Tara's stupidity.
A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.
Alison: Very classy, Ebony. Very classy indeed.
"Hey Ebony!" shouted a voice. I looked up. It was ... Draco Malfoy!
All: DUN DUN DUN!
"What's up Draco?" I asked.
"Nothing." he said shyly. But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.
Author's Note: IS it good? Plz tell me fangz!

Will: No, Tara. It was not good. At all.
Chapter Two
Fangz 2 bloodytearz666 4 helpin me wif da chapta! BTW preps stop flaming ma story ok!
Harper: No. Not okay. We will never stop.
The next day I woke up in my bedroom.
Jon: That's a shame. I was expecting her to be in a cardboard box in an old alleyway. Or better yet, the trunk of some guy's car.
It was snowing and raining again.
Harper: Oh, no, not this again!
I opened the door of my coffin
Norah: Ooh, she sleeps in a coffin! How original!
and drank some blood from a bottle I had. My coffin was
Alison: And here she goes with the descriptions again.
black ebony and inside it was hot pink velvet with black lace on the ends.
Harper: Ends of what, exactly?
I got out of my coffin and took of my giant MCR t-shirt that I used for pajamas. Instead I put on a black leather dress, a pentagram necklace, combat boots, and black fishnets.
Will: Combat boots and fishnets must be in this season.
I put on four pair of earrings in my pierced ears and put my hair in a kind of messy bun. My, friend, Willow (Raven dis is u!) woke up and grinned at me. She flipped her long waist length black hair with pink streaks and opened her forest green eyes.
Jon: So she did that other stuff with her eyes closed? Weird.
She put on her Marilyn Manson t-shirt with a black mini,
Norah: A mini what? Skirt? Reese's Peanut Butter Cup? The possibilities are endless.
fishnets and pointy high heeled boots
Norah: Okay, the boots sound sort of cool.
Alison: Are you turning goffik now?
Norah: No. But I like shoes with pointy toes.
We put on our makeup
Harper: Let me guess, black eyeliner and black lipstick. Oh, and white foundation.
which was black lipstick white foundation and black eyeliner.
Harper: Called it!
"OMFG I saw you talking to Draco Malfoy yesterday!" she said excitedly. "Yeah? So?" I said, blushing. "Do you like Draco?"
Jon:(as Ebony) Yes, I'm madly in love with Draco and I want to run off with him and have his goffik babies!
she asked as we went out of the Slytherin common room and into the Great Hall. "No I so fucking don't!"
Will: Was there really a point in adding "fucking"? I mean, I'm not a prude, but it seems unnecessary.
Harper: There are a lot of things about this story that are unnecessary.
I shouted. "Yeah right!" she exclaimed. Just then, Draco walked up to me.
"Hi." he said.
"Hi." I replied flirtily.

Alison: Flirtily? What the hell? That's not even a word!
Norah: I think she means flirtatiously.
Jon: Who knows what she means?
"Guess what." he said.
"What?" I asked.
"Well, Good Charlotte

Will: Oh, look! Another terrible emo band!
are having a concert in Hogsmeade." he told me.
"Oh. My. Fucking. God! I screamed. I loved GC. They were my favorite band, next to MCR.
"Well, do you want to go with me?" he asked.
I gasped.

All: DUN DUN DUN!!!
Norah: I wanna get to the sex scene, dammit!
Harper: What sex scene?
Norah: You'll see. MUHAHAHAHA!
Chapter Three*]
[*Author's Note: STOP FLAMMING DA STORY PREPZ OK! odderwize fangz 2 da goffik ppl 4 da good reveiws! FANGS AGEN RAVEN! oh yeah, BTW I don't own dis or da lyrics for 4 Good Chralotte.

Alison: I've never heard of Good Chralotte before.
On the night of the concert I put on my black lace up boots with high heels. Underneath them were ripped red fishnets.
Jon: This girl really wears a lot of fishnets.
Then I put on a black leather minidress with all this corset stuff on the back and front. I put on matching fishnets on my arms. I straightened my hair and made it look all spiky. I felt a little depressed then, so I slit one of my wrists. I read a depressing book while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some GC.
Will: I love a woman who multitasks.
Jon: (pretending to be upset) Since when did you love women at all?
Will: I'm sorry, it was just a joke. Come here, babe. (hugs Jon)
Norah and Alison : Awww!
Norah: You guys are so cute together!
Harper: I agree, but can we please get back to the story?
I painted my nails and put on TONS of black eyeliner. Then I put on some black lipstick. I didn't put on foundation because I was already pale.
Norah: Then why did you put it on all those other times?
I drank some human blood so I was ready to go to the concert. I went outside. Draco was waiting there in front of his flying car.
Harper: So he stole the Weasleys' car?
He was wearing a Simple Plan shirt (they would play at the show too) baggy black skater pants, black nail polish and a little eyeliner. (a lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!)
Alison: Like who, Pete Wentz?
Norah: You know, I'm actually really surprised that she hasn't mentioned Fall Out Boy. They must be a preppy band.
"Hi Draco!" I said in a depressed voice.
Will: How can anything with an exclamation point at the end be said in a depressed voice?
"Hi Ebony." he said. We walked into his flying black Mercedes-Benz.
Jon: Ooh, fancy!
The license plate said 666.
Harper: Why am I not surprised?
We flew to the place with the concert. On the way we listened excitedly to Good Charlotte and Marilyn Manson. We both smoked cigarettes and drugs.
Alison: So, remember kids, don't do drugs unless you want to be like Ebony!
Norah: Yeah, crack is wack!
When we got there, we hopped out of the car. We went to the mosh pit at the front of the stage and jumped up and down as we listed to Good Charlotte.
You come in cold
You're covered in blood
They're all so happy you've arrived
The doctor cuts your cord, hands you to your mom
She sets you free into this life
sang Joel (I don't own da lyrics 2 dat song)

Jon: Well, thank God. I don't want to know what Tara would do if she did own the lyrics.
"Joel is so fucking hot." I said to Draco, pointing to him as he sung, filling the club with his amazing voice. Suddenly Draco looked sad.
Will: Well yeah, I'd be sad too if I were on a date with this girl.
"What's wrong?" I asked as we moshed to the music.
Harper: That doesn't make sense.
Alison: None of this freakin' story makes sense!
Then I caught on.
Norah: You're not gonna like this, Ebony, but he's gay.
Hey, it's ok I don't like him better than YOU! I said.
"Really?" Draco asked sensitively and he put his arm around me all protective.
"Really." I said. "Besides I don't even know Joel and he's going out with Hilary fucking Duff

Jon: So, let me get this straight. He's going out with Hilary and fucking Duff?
Harper: I think so.
I fucking hate that little bitch.
Will: That's kind of harsh. What did Hilary Duff ever do to you?
Alison: It's probably because Tara thinks she's a prep.
Will: Unlike this story, that makes sense.
I said disgustedly, thinking of her ugly blonde face.
Jon: I wouldn't call her ugly. I mean, she's a chick so I definitely wouldn't do her, but she's not bad looking.
The night went on really well, and I had a great time.
Norah: That's sort of redundant. If the night went on really well, then of course you had a great time, dumbass.
So did Draco. After the concert, we drank some beer and asked Benji and Joel for their autographs and photos with them. We got GC concert tees. Draco and I crawled back into the Mercedes-Benz,
Alison: Wow, they must have been really drunk if they crawled back to his car.
but Draco didn't go back to Hogwarts, instead he drove the car into...
Will: Another car?
Norah: The ocean?
Alison: The sky?
Jon: The past?
Harper: No, silly. There's not enough giggawatts in the car for him to drive back in time.
the Forbidden Forest!
Norah: And now on to chapter four!
Will: Are you crazy? we've done two and a half chapters of this thing!
Norah: But chapter four has the first sex scene!
Alison: Really? In that case, I say we go on.
Will, Harper, and Jon: NO!
End of chapter two


Sign up to rate and review this story