Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Isn't That Much Fun....

Waking up

by NeverYouMind 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-26 - Updated: 2011-12-26 - 1304 words

0Unrated
Haven’t proof read this yet, sorry for bad grammar and if it don’t make sense XD
Okay yeah I'm gonna end this in the next three chapters or so me thinks. This story has dragged on for faaaarrrrrr too long and views have gone down :/ sorry guys for making you wait for ages XD
Before you go away, would you be so kind and watch my friend’s video of her singing. she would very much appreciate the support :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYMuejUaqVk&feature=youtu.be
And yeah, Merry Christmas, kinda late, but still :D


Stacie lay in the hospital bed, almost waking up. She tried to open her eyes, but she couldn’t, it felt like it took so much strength just to do a single movement. She recalled what had happened before she’d fallen asleep. She remembered falling down the stairs, because Gerard called her. Stupid Gerard. She was probably passed out on the bottom of the stairs, but why did it feel so comfortable?
Am I in bed? she thought. So she probably didn’t pass out at the bottom of the stairs.
She heard a door open and her eyes immediately saw light. The effort she thought it would take to open her eyes not there anymore. The light was blinding at first, too bright for her liking. Fuck. I actually am dead this time.
“Sorry about that.” Said a woman’s voice, then the light went dimmer.
Stacie moved her eye line to the sound of the voice and saw a woman, in her early twenty, wearing a nurse uniform.
Okay even worse. I'm in a fucking hospital she mentally growled.
“How are you feeling?” the nurse asked. She had a clipboard and pen in hand.
Stacie sighed. “Shit.” She barely managed to say. Her throat felt and sounded like a chainsaw.
The nurse chuckled. “You do know you can’t overdose on marijuana?”
I’m not fucking stupid. “Yup. So you can’t call it a suicide attempt.” She mumbled. She hated when people questioned her actions, especially people like nurses. She hated nurses. And doctors. And hospitals.
“Well now I can’t.” she said, smiling.
She seemed so un-genuine. The nurse didn’t stop smiling, it was patronising.
“But was there a reason why you took so much?” she asked.
Stacie glared at her. “You're not a social worker.” She stated.
The nurse frowned. “No, I'm not, but are you aware that you were pregnant?”
Stacie's eyes widened. She’s pregnant? Like, proper pregnant? How didn’t she know? She should’ve noticed by now. She’d been drinking and smoking, does that mean she’s fucked up the baby?
Then Stacie recalled what the nurse had said. Were pregnant. Were.
She’d killed it. she’d killed the only fucking thing pure in her. It died. She killed it. She’d killed something so innocent. Something that couldn’t defend itself. Even if it was from the monster, it was still pure. She’d killed the one thing pure in her life.
Stacie’s eyes stung as she felt tears attacking her eyes. “I…I kill…I killed it.” she mumbled.
“No, you didn’t kill it.” the nurse said, reassuringly. “It died, but it hadn’t completed fertilisation. So there wasn’t anything to kill.” The nurse smiled.
Stacie knew she had to say that to make her feel better. All the nurses probably had to say that to everyone in her situation. Stacie had killed something.
“Is it okay if I asked you a few more questions, Stacie?” the nurse asked.
Stacie shrugged. In all honesty, she just didn’t care. She really just wanted to be alone, she didn’t deserve or want anyone’s company, but at the same time, she just wanted to be hugged, by only one person, Gerard.
“How did you end up breaking a rib?” she asked, looking down at her clipboard.
She chuckled quietly. “’Thought they were broken.” She mumbled to herself.
The nurse looked up at her, waiting for an answer, pen at the ready.
Stacie sighed. “I fell down the stairs last night.” She said, loud enough for the nurse to hear her.
The nurse nodded and scribbled something down. “And are you using anything for your infected wounds?” she asked, directing to Stacie’s arm.
Stacie bit her lip. She had been given some medicine stuff last time to rub on them, but she hadn’t used it. She just shook her head.
The nurse nodded, scribbled something down and looked back at Stacie. “would you like something to use on them? They could lead to blood poisoning.”
Stacie shook her head. “I got some medicine last time for them, I just haven’t got around to using them.” Stacie looked down at her now bandaged arms. They were so fucking itchy.
The nurse nodded. “The doctor’s put some antiseptic on them for the mean time. I’d advise that you use the medicine the doctor’s gave you last time for them.” She scribbled some more down on her clipboard.
Stacie just nodded.
The nurse put her clipboard down on the table and sat down on the chair behind her. “I know I'm not a social worker, or a therapist, or anything along those lines.” She closed her pen and set it on top of the clipboard. “But I’ve put my notes and pen down, so if you’d like to tell me anything, I wouldn’t tell anyone else.” She said smiling, but there were concern in her eyes.
Stacie just shook her head. She didn’t want to tell anything to her, she didn’t know her, she could be lying. If she told her anything, she might run along to someone and tell them what Stacie’d told her, and then David would find out, and her Stacie even more.
The nurse gave a defeated smile as she looked down at the floor. She the stood up and picked up te clipboard and pen, and walked towards the door. She turned around, “I’ll send your friend in, he’s been worried about you.” She said and then walked out of the door, not giving Stacie enough time to protest.
Stacie looked around the room. There were wires sticking in and out of her. There was something to the left of her to monitor her heart rate. Hospitals were so overdramatic, it’s not she was on the verge of death.
There was a loud bang on the door, then Gerard burst through, diverting Stacie’s attention. He was out of breath, with an overly worried look on his face. He had red eyes and tear marks around her eyes and cheeks.
Stacie just stared at him, with tears in her eyes. She had every reason to be upset, but had only realised now how lucky she was to have someone care for her so much, noticing how happy she should be. Her clenched jaw slowly relaxed and curved up into a smile.
Gerard smiled in return, and was by her side in an instant, holding her in a warm hug.
This is where Stacie wanted to be, just in Gerard’s warm hug, where she felt safe.

Okay yeah I'm gonna end this in the next three chapters or so me thinks. This story has dragged on for faaaarrrrrr too long and views have gone down :/ sorry guys for making you wait for ages XD
Before you go away, would you be so kind and watch my friend’s video of her singing. she would very much appreciate the support :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYMuejUaqVk&feature=youtu.be
And yeah, Merry Christmas, kinda late, but still :D
Sign up to rate and review this story