Categories > Original > Romance > his flat

stefans POV

by iLURVEtmbXx 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-12-27 - Updated: 2011-12-28 - 690 words

0Unrated
so i was in the cafe just sitting there not doing much when this beautiful girl standing at the counter staring at me,i tried to ignore her but i just couldnt so i walked up to her to see if she wanted to sit with me and she just dropped her coffee.i offered her a new one and she accepted so i got her one and we just talked for like 2 hours,i couldnt stop staring at her loverly deep blue eyes.i didnt want this to be the last time i saw her so i wrote my number on a napkin because i had no paper and gave it to her just as we were leaving.
she called at 2 and i answered as nervous as fuck and just went with what she was saying then she said she was ugly,i couldnt beleive she could think that so i told her that she wasnt and invited her to mine and ash's flat,she accepted.i was more nervous than before , ididnt know what to do so i tided the whole flat had a shower put some clothes on and just acted normal well i tried.
i picked her up she didnt wear much make-up wich i love cause natural beauty is always best.she looked propper sexy in what she was wearing and i just loved it.she seemed to like ash which is all good.we chose a film and told her to hold my hand if she got scared and ash just got annoying
we started watching it and she was already holding my hand and she said she was scared so i gave her a hug,then i kissed her cheek , then her lips,then we were snogging.which didnt mateer as ash was asleep well we thourght he was and he saw so i just stuck my middle finger up at him so he left.i didnt want this night to end!so i asked her to sleep the night,and we picked up some clean clothes and we went back but while we were in the car i told her i wanted to kiss her all night and she agreed but if we did we would get mouth ache.when we got home she went in the shower. and went in there and we were kissing while she was in her bra.(which i loved!)
so we went intomy room and she was wearing monkey pj's and ash loved them but i called her sexy and she tried to deny it but i still won the argument.lily fell asleep on my lap and me and ash had a convorsation which lily heard but pretended to be asleep i knew she was awake but ash didnt.then she woke up and i made up that it was about nothing(sneeky.)then i said it was about her being beautiful and she still didnt beleive it then ash told her and asked if i loved her so i said yes alot and she shouted i love you too. which then ash let out that she was my 1st girlfriend and she said i was her 1st boyfriend.and we the did 'it' and it was the best night of my life and i was glad ash heard us.and we both admitted that it was out first time.so the next day ash decided to bring his girlfriend over and when they got back lily looked like a right maniac with my hat messy hair and y dressing gown but i was tickling her and iwas is my boxer and i got shouted at.she gave me my hat back eventully and got dressed she went to sit next to me but i grabbed her and put her on my lap which she obviouly didnt like after we went to the park where lily's bestfriend turned up and took her home and i text her a few times then rang her at 7 like i said and she was ill so i went over to see her and she didnt look good at all.
Sign up to rate and review this story