Categories > Original > Romance

seeing the future

by moshi 0 reviews

im not god at summaries but its the story of a girl who sees the love of her life by mean of and enconter one shot

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-06-21 - Updated: 2006-06-21 - 837 words

-1Illiterate
hey this is my first fic here at ficwad so please be nice :)

I looked at the end of the moor as I saw the old shabby house my nana braiding my hair in locks as I felt a gust of wind in my face, as thunder were heard as the clouds started to turn to a black color as I saw a storm form in the sky smiling I looked back at the house as I saw a young boy look at me. I heard hoof beats as I saw my father as he smile at me "Anna bring the child home its late" he said as he rode more into the moor ,getting up from were I was seated we started to walk away as we were headed towards the house.

Running as the rain poured wen we arrived, seating in a table I smelled the scent in the air of the kitchen fresh bread taken from the coal oven and a stew preparing in a big pot the kitchen as I saw one of the workers comer inside as Anna took him in a tight embrace hearing my mother calling me in the distance, stepping down the table I ran to were she was as I jumped up in her arms.

Smiling I felt soft kisses placed in my face as she twirled me around and put me on the floor guiding me to a chair as the two wide doors barged open to reveal my father carrying a small boy "thief scoundrel I shall give you in to the dogs!" he said screaming as the boy sharked in his arms as my father let go as he hold a firm grip at the boy "Anna !" I heard him say as Anna barged out the kitchen as she looked at the boy and curtsied infront of father and mother "Anna I found this boy in the moor he was stealing from are land I found a basket of fruit and a few carrots inside did u give this to him my father said as nana nodded in disapproval my father redden with anger took the boy to a closet as my mother looked at father in shock as father started to walk away.

Seeing father gone I headed to the closet as my mother pushed me back as I was ready to open it as I wanted to meet the intruder of my house "no Isabel father does not want you to mingle with him" she said as she pointed to the closet, pouting I walked away as nana ran after me "now Isabel that is no way to act" I heard nana say as I turned around feeling my tears descend upon my cheeks.

Seeing her worried expression she slowly came over towards me as she took me in a soft embrace drying the tears with her kitchen cloth as she guided me to my room placing me in bed as she walked out of the door as I followed her close by as I saw her go into the kitchen as my mother was no were in sight.

I walked hastily over to the closet door as I opened it up for the boy smiling I took his hand as he shoved it away "get the bloody hell away from me" he said as he slowly hid in the shadows of the closet, walking in I saw with my own eyes as the scenery changed dramatically to the old shabby house that was in the open moor, every broken window stayed in the same place as shards of rain were shown out of them glass shuttered in the ground as a few rain drops fell from the sky, hearing a soft laughter as my small hand was taken by the boys "how did you do that " I asked him as he guided me to the half light that was in the room " I looked at him as he smiled as he placed my hands in my eyes as he whispered "that is a secret I cannot tell" .

While his hands were in mine I saw a distant future as I saw a blond woman dancing in a ball as a man came in the distance she smiling at him as he took her hand and they both started to dance almost as if they knew each other, slowly the memory faded as I was back home in the chair.

Standing I saw papa come in with the police as he slowly led them to the closet were the boy was opening it the boy leaped on to the officers as the other two tried to get him off as they did they pulled him down and chained him my father smiling as I saw the boy taken away Anna closing the door as I thought about what happened with that boy and me and if I would find out later in the future what did that dream mean.


plz plz plz review
Sign up to rate and review this story