Categories > TV > WWE > The Misadventures of the Motor City Machine Guns

3

by tjsparkles 0 reviews

Yoga sessions and Harleys.

Category: WWE - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-12-29 - Updated: 2011-12-30 - 839 words

0Unrated
Nobody ever said that moving in together had to kill the romance. Joshua Harter—better known as TNA Superstar Chris Sabin—had embraced this fact, and was doing something he would normally never even consider in his wildest dreams.

He was going to a Yoga lesson.

"Are you sure you want to try this? It's a pretty advanced course, Josh."

The fair haired man gestured to the hot pink Yoga mat he'd purchased the previous day, along with his current attire.

"I'm wearing the short shorts, aren't I?"

"If you were anyone else, I'd say you were using me for a beard. Since I know better, I'll just try not to laugh too hard."

"Well, not all of us can look like a stone fox while contorting ourselves into a pretzel. You happen to pull that off very well, by the way. Besides, isn't this supposed to help increase flexibility?"

Robin tossed her auburn hued locks over her shoulder, sending him a flirty grin as she bent down to retrieve her own Yoga mat.

"I was beginning to think you hadn't noticed that!"

"Oh, I noticed. Do I get brownie points for tagging along?"

"Depends, what do you wanna cash them in on?"

"A test of flexibility after class?"

The redhead rolled her eyes, laughing.

"Sure. Would I be right in assuming you mean the x-rated sort of flexibility test?"

"You know me too well."

Josh eyed his live-in love closely as she tied her sneakers. He could tell by the smirk on her face that she was up to something.

"I think I want to jog to class today."

"…What? I thought we were driving!"

Josh's face had began to turn a nice pink colour at the thought of jogging to a Yoga class, considering what he was wearing.

"What, and miss the chance to ogle your ass for a change? Not on your life. Besides, a nice leisurely cardio warm up would do us both some good. Last one there gets blindfolded later…"

"Well, when you put it that way…"

Josh trailed off, planting a kiss on her lips, before taking off down the hall.

"Cheater!"

Within seconds, Robin had taken off after him, laughing as he turned to pull a face and give her the finger.


Meanwhile, a mere five blocks away from the Harter-Leigh residence, Josh's self-titled "heterosexual lifemate" was parking his girlfriend's anniversary gift outside their apartment building.

Patrick "Alex Shelley" Martin had never been one to be outdone, especially when it came to romancing his lady. Josh had opted to sacrifice his dignity on the altar of love, while Patrick had opted for a more lavish approach. Rather than don short shorts and tote around a Yoga mat, he'd purchased Tina a sleek black Harley Davidson motorcycle.

He finally managed to park the bike, and removed his helmet, hanging it on one of the handle bars.

For most women this would have been quite the gift giving faux pas, but not for Tina. She, like her redheaded best friend, was Southern. This meant that she'd grown up learning how to shoot, how to field dress animals, and how to either ride or drive anything with an engine, especially if it was going through a muddy field. How did he know this? He'd had the pleasure of going back to West Virginia with her for a two week span over the summer. She'd dragged him to the nearest Jeep, and taken him mudding, first thing after meeting her parents.

If he'd managed to time things as perfectly as originally planned, his girlfriend had just finished up the blueberry flavored waffles he'd left on the kitchen table, and had found the note instructing her to get dressed, and meet him out front. There, she would find him sitting on her anniversary gift.

Right on schedule, the chestnut haired light of his life emerged, pausing only once to tie her boot laces.

"Patrick—Is that a Harley?"

Patrick grinned like an idiot as she knelt next to the bike, inspecting it closely.

"It is indeed, and it's all yours."

"Mine? You bought me a Harley?"

"Only the best for my girl. Besides, it gives us an excuse to go on a road trip this summer. Happy anniversary."

Within seconds of the words leaving his mouth, he found himself sandwiched between the bike and his girlfriend, their lips locked in a passionate kiss.

"I say we take this beautiful machine for a spin. And maybe when we get back, I can take you for a spin."

"It's a date. Do shacked-up people even go on dates?"

"Well, if their names happen to be Patrick and Tina, they do."

Tina winked at her boyfriend, before pulling on her helmet and mounting the bike. With great glee, the man climbed on behind her, pulling on his own helmet before wrapping his arms around her waist. He then began to scream like a small girl as she popped a wheelie on her way to the traffic light at the corner.
Sign up to rate and review this story