Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Romance in 200 Words

Notebook

by Kylie-Chan 4 reviews

Naruto Romance drabbles, various couples. Yaoi, yuri, and het.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Anko, Chouji, Gaara, Hanabi, Hinata, Ino, Iruka, Kakashi, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Rin, Rock Lee, Sakura, Shikamaru, Shino, Temari, Tenten, Yondaime - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-21 - Updated: 2006-06-21 - 264 words

4Funny
A/N: So, this is the first in a series of 15, 200-word romance drabbles. I'm planning on doing 5 yaoi, 5 yuri, and then 5 het. So I'm warning you now, don't read if you don't like yaoi/yuri. That said, enjoy.

Disclaimer: Okay, I'm only doing this once for the whole little series. I do not own Naruto, it belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

Pairing: Kiba/Shino

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the academy, Kiba had noticed a little 'activity' that the girls liked to do to distract themselves. They would write out their first names, then add their crush's last name. Kiba thought it was stupid; then he graduated, and he didn't see people do it anymore, because the only people he saw were Shino and Hinata.
But one day Kiba got bored. There happened to be a notebook lying around, and well, there was nothing better to do. So Kiba wrote out 'Aburame Kiba'. He frowned, and Akamaru barked. Then he wrote 'Inuzuka Shino'. He grinned and Akamaru let out a yip of approval. The second one sounded better.
"If I have to change my last name, you have to wear the dress." Kiba jumped and turned around, reflexively hiding the notebook behind his back. He gaped at Shino, who stood there with one eyebrow raised, and Kiba could feel his damn face heating up. But he would not let Shino get the better of him. No way.
So he yanked down the collar of Shino's jacket, kissing him hard on the lips. When he pulled away, Shino blinked and Kiba smirked.
"I'm so not wearing the dress."
Sign up to rate and review this story