Categories > Original > Romance

One love

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

Boy meets girl and falls head over heals, but will boy be able to handle the drama that comes ahead?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-12-30 - Updated: 2011-12-31 - 1336 words

0Unrated
Michael's POV
Another day at the place I called hell. I walked up to my locker and grabbed my books. I shut my locker just to find my friend Josh leaning against the locker next to mine. 
" Hey." He greeted as usual.  
" Hey, did you study for the French test?" I asked as we began our journy through the hallways and towards first period. 
" Shit that's today? I thought she said tomorrow!" He exclaimed. I chuckled at him and just shook my head. 
" Like it matters it's not like you were gonna study for it anyways. " I replied as we took our seats in our science class.  
" Good point. " 
***
I now sat in my third period class with my friend Alexandra. We had just began a fight about which band was better, My Chemical Romance or The Used. I was fighting for MCR, but she just wouldn't give up. 
" Micheal could you take this to Mr. Diaz in room 245 and tell him that it's from me? Thanks. " Mr. Frank told me, not really giving me the option to say ' no '. I nodded and headed towards Mr. Diaz's room. Once I arrived I noticed that the lights were off and he was giving notes. I walked in only a few steps before he noticed me and stopped talking. 
" Is there something you need?" He asked in his deep voice. I looked around the room nervously, noticing all the eyes that were on me. And that's when I saw her. 
She was sitting in the back row right next to a girl, who I assumed was her friend. She looked at straight into my asain eyes, and gave me a small smile. He dark brown hair was pulled back into a high pony tail, that brought out her hazel eyes. She was wearing a white My Chemical Romance shirt that fit her body perfectly. I was so caught up in the moment I forgot that Mr. Diaz was waiting for an answer. 
" Um... Yes sir, Mr. Frank told me to bring you this. " I handed him the piece of paper. He nodded and gave me the signal to leave. As I walked out I looked over to the girl in the back. She was smirking at me and when we made eye contact she looked away and began to talk to her friend again. 
I walked down the hallway completely mesmorized by her. She was beautiful to say the least. 
I arrived back into Mr. Franks class and sat next to Alexandra again. 
" Hey you look happy, what happen?" She questioned me. 
" She just so beautiful, the way her hair falls perfectly into place, and her eyes! They were just the right shade of hazel." I said not noticing that I was thinking this out loud. Alex took the hint that I had seen someone and stood up.
" WHO?!" She shouted a little too loud that the whole class room stopped what they were doing and starred at us. I laughed nervously and shrugged.
" She's crazy." I said referring to Alex as she sat back down into her chair.
" Well who is this chick?" She asked again.
" I don't know." I simply said.
" So your saying that you don't know this girl and you like her?!" She exclaimed.
" Pretty much." I replied.
" Oh god Michael."
Adele's POV
He was just gorgeous. The way his black hair hides his eyes, his blue plaid shirt made him look even better. I don't even know him and I think I might like him. I was so deep in thought that I didn't hear the bell ring signaling that it was time for lunch. If it wasn't for Paloma, my best friend, I would have stayed there think about him.
" Adele, let's go!" She hurried me. I quickly grabbed my books and threw them into my back pack, not really caring about how they landed, and left the room. 
" Sorry I was-" 
" You were thinking about that guy that came into the middle of the class?" She said smirking as we made our way to our table. I was shocked that she had noticed this.
" What? No, what would make you think that?" I lied.
" Hmm.. let me think. Oh yeah, maybe the fact that I saw the way you guys looked at each other, don't think that I didn't see that!" She replied.
" Okay, so maybe I was thinking about him, but who wouldn't? I mean he's just so-" 
" Adele don't get ahead of yourself you don't even know him. For all you know he could already have a girlfriend." Paloma said realistically.
" Yeah I guess your right." I gave up as I sat down next to my friend Monica.
Michael POV
I made my way into the lunch line looking for Josh, when something caught my eye. It was the girl from Mr. Diaz's class, and she was sitting right next to Monica! This was my chance, all I had to do was ask Monica to introduce me to her and then we can become friends, or maybe even more than friends. 
" Michael!" I turned around to see Josh standing right next to me. " Dude I have been shouting your name for like the past five minutes! What the fuck is wrong with you?" He shouted at me.
" Sorry, I was just lost in thought." I answered.
" What ever." Josh said as we sat down next toe Alex.
**
" Monica I need to ask you something." I said as I walk over to her during P.E.
" Yeah?" She said.
" So um.. theres this girl. And well its really weird, but I think I like her. The only problem is that I don't really know who she is." I explained. 
" So let me get this straight. You like a girl and you have no idea who she is?" I nodded. " How exactly do I fit into this?" She asked.
" Well, you know her. I was thinking that maybe you could introduce me to her? Or at least give me some info about her?" I asked. " You were sitting next to her during lunch, she has brown hair and it was up in a pony tail." I described the mystery girl. Monica made an 'o' with her mouth as if she was saying that she knew who I was talking about. 
" How about I do both. Her name is Adele, she's a sophomore, she's Mexican, and I guess that's all her basic info." 
" Does she have a boyfriend?" I asked again. 
" Not that I know of, I mean she hasn't mentioned anyone so no, I don't think so. Anyways when do you wanna meet her?"
" As soon as possible!" I shouted. 
" Okay meet me by the bus stop, she takes the bus home. " I nodded and went back to work. 
*
Adele's POV
" Adele wait up!" I heard, and turned around to find Monica running towards me. 
" What's up Monica?" I said as I stopped to let her catch up to me. 
" Nothing I just wanted to walk with you to the bus stop today." She replied. I thought this was strange because Monica never walks with me, but I didn't say anything. When we reached the bus stop, the bus still hadn't arrived. I could have sworn I had heard her say 'Perfect.' but I wasn't sure so I didn't say anything again. 
" Hey Adele I need to talk to someone, will you come with me?" she asked. Again I found this slightly weird I mean I didn't HAVE to go with her right? I nodded and she dragged me over to a guy who was facing the other way so I couldn't see who it was. 
" Michael!" Monica shouted trying to get this 'Michael's attention. When he turned around I could have died. It was the guy from earlier today. 
Hey guys, so this is my first time writing a story like this. I wrote this chapter on my iPod, so I apologize for the mistakes I made.
Sign up to rate and review this story