Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm the one that you need, The one that you loathe.

A Fucking Deathwish

by xxMetalxFreak69 4 reviews

"Someone up there must really fucking hate you guys."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-31 - Updated: 2011-12-31 - 1246 words - Complete

1Funny
Chapter 2-A fucking deathwish.

Me and Frank barely noticed my brother, conspicuously sneaking off-as we were too occupied attempting to rip each other's throats out.
We had been arguing for five minutes now, and it was really getting out of hand. Like we had the whole student population's attention on us for example. For the twentieth time this week.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHORT!" Frank yelled furiously at me.
I rolled my eyes; Again with the short thing. The guy barely reaches five feet and yet still denies he's short. Take the piss out of him for it and he'll remind you of a punk looking elf. The midget just loses it. Mikey did mention he had anger issues...

"You, now deal with it, you short stick lunatic." I shot back, sticking my tongue out.
"I am NOT a short stick!"
"Yes you are, you're a four feet tall, pint sized, growaphobic, leprechaun descended ant with a temper span of a teaspoon and an uncanny resemblance of yoda, GET OVER IT!"I yelled back, throwing my arms up.
"Aw look, the fags are having a lovers tiff." a sneering voice jeered.
"FUCK OFF RILEY YOU FUCKFACED FUCKTARDED BIYCYLE SHAGGER!" both me and Frank shot back at him acidly.
"Whoa, what's got up they’re asses?" he muttered actually looking scared; something that didn't happen often.
"Each other maybe." I heard my brother sigh resigned from his lunch table where he sat with Ray
"SHUT IT MIKEY!" 
"All am saying." he declared in defeat, holding his arms up defensively.
Both me and Frank rolled our eyes.
"ALL CAUSE YOU'VE GOT A VOCABULARY RANGE OF A TWO YEAR OLD YA PRICK!" Frank abruptly shot back at me.
"While you have a temper as short as you are." I retorted smartly, smirking slightly as I folded my arms.
"FUCK YOU!"
"You would need a dick for that first would you not?"
"HEY I DO HAVE ONE IF IT PLEASES YOU TO KNOW! ALL CAUSE I DON'T WEAR JEANS SO TIGHT MY BALLS ALMOST SUFFOCATE!"
Okay, that is definite hypocrisy right there. His jeans look fucking painted on. 
"Oh yeah you're right!" I exclaimed, "You do have a dick! It's all excited cause am in the room!"
"Drop your ball sack Way, and come up with proper comebacks, then find me so I can burn your ass would you?" he replied in mock sweetness.
I felt a nerve starting to twitch above my left eye, "How bout you grow a fucking set!” I shot back, glaring at him.
"If anyone needs to grow a set its you, cause I'm pretty sure you don't have a set at all." Frank smirked arrogantly at me.
Oh how I so badly wanted to kiss-I mean fuck his face up. The smug little fucker.
"Oh like you would know that you micro dwarfed bitch!"
"WHO YOU CALLING A GUY SO SHORT HE CAN'T EVEN GO TO THE BEACH BECAUSE HE'LL SLIP INTO A GRAIN OF SAND! AND WHEN THE TIDE COMES IN, HE, HE WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BREATHING CAUSE HE CAN BREATHE AIR OUTTA A MONOCULE OF PURE WATER YOU OVERGROWN BAT!" he ranted in one breath.
I just stared at him while people started laughing. Frank's face was a light shade of red, his choppy hazel brown hair sticking to his face, golden brown eyes over bright, and breathing heavily. I found myself remembering the last time I saw his face like this.

Him smiling at me as we drank on the sofa...all but grinding as we danced...stumbling up the stairs, mouths slammed against one another...my back getting slammed against the bedroom door as he ripped off my shirt...
I was snapped out of my thoughts as a fist collided with my jaw. I stumbled back a few steps, wincing then glared at Frankie who glared straight back at me. 
I lunged for him.
Next thing I knew, there was screams and whistles, me and Frank aiming to hurt each other as much as possible; my nose felt busted and my cheek bone was aching but I continued to aim kicks and punches-until I felt two skinny arms around my waist pulling me back.
"Lemme go Mikes! Am gonna fuck him up!" I shouted, fighting tooth and nail to escape my brother's surprisingly strong grip.
"Oh hell no to Ray's fro am I letting go! Just fucking calm it all ready!" Mikey panted with the strain of holding me back.
"Fuck me up! Like to see you try vamp boy! Go ahead! Frank called jeeringly, while Ray pinned his arms to his side, frowning with the effort.
"OKAY THAT'S IT! LET ME AT THAT SHORT STICK, LET ME AT HIM! AM GONNA KICK HIS ASS AND FEED HIS TINY REMAINS TO A FLOCK OF CANNIBAL MEESE!"
"Gerard shut the fuck up you're not making any sense, less so than usual and RAY HOLD THAT CRAZY FUCKER BACK GOD DAMN IT!" Mikey shouted as Ray quickly grabbed Frank by the shoulders, having let go as he laughed at my remark.
"TEACHER COMING!" a voice all but squeaked.
"Oh shit!" both Ray and Mikey cussed, their grip loosening.
Both me and Frank lunged at each other again, me grabbing him into a head lock and him actually trying to bite my hand off.
"MR WAY! MY IERO!" a voice all but shrieked.
We looked up, Frank still in a head lock, both of us panting heavily; I noticed Frank's lip was busted and his arms were bruising.
Ms Rhodes glared at us as she stormed in the room. Mikey and Ray took advantage of us being distracted and ripped us apart. We glared at one another.
"WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU!" our headmistress yelled.
"Attempted murder.” We both muttered Mikey groaned and Ray covered his eyes.
"I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU TWO AND YOUR NON EXCUSABLE BEHAVIOUR! IF YU DON'T CLEAN UP YOUR ATTITUDE, YOU TWO WILL BE OUT HERE QUICKER THAN A FLASH OF LIGHT! AND I WON'T HESITATE IN MAKING A CALL TO YOUR PARENTS ABOUT THIS!"
"But Ms he started it!" I exclaimed pointing at Frank who's jaw dropped.
"Did I fuck you fucking-"
"ENOUGH!" Ms Rhodes yelled loudly making everyone wince, "YOU TWO WILL BE IN DETENTION FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK! AND WORKING TOGETHER IN EACH CLASS!"
"SAY WHAT!" we both yelped in horror, our voices breaking.
"OR I'LL HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS ABOUT WRITING THOSE COLLEGE REFERENCES FOR YOU BOTH!"
My jaw dropped. If she didn't write my reference, I was fucked for applying to Art school and from what I knew about this midget beside me, he was fucked for the School of music and fine arts.
"YOU CAN'T-" he yelled sounding dumb struck.
"WATCH ME!" Ms Rhodes growled at us; she whipped round and stormed out the canteen, leaving an empty ringing silence as everyone looked at me and Frank.
Mikey and Ray, deciding it was safe to let us go without us trying to kill each other and looked at us.
"You two okay?" Ray asked. "You look paler than usual."
Both me and Frank looked at him ,"The world's just ended."
Mikey scoffed, "Oh c'mon, am sure you can manage to get along." he said bracingly.
The three of us just looked at him flatly. He sighed, resigned and readjusted his glasses.
"Someone up there must really fucking hate you guys." he said simply
Sign up to rate and review this story