Categories > Original > Drama

Darkness Awakes In our Souls

by scarlettowl 0 reviews

When Lily and Ivy think nothing can get worse, they're wrong....

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-31 - Updated: 2012-01-01 - 580 words

0Unrated
Hi guys! This is my first fic ever so I'd really like to know if you guys like it and what I can improve on! Thanks for reading, I love reviews and ratings! :)



I walk in the grave yard Ivys cold hand in mine thinking why did our parents have to die one of the nicest people in the world. I look at Ivy her deep brown eyes blood shot red a tear rolling down her pale cheek,as for me no tears are coming out, It still hasn't hit me there dead. I see my auntie sitting beside my cousins in the front row as they lower the caskets I watch in despair I can do nothing about it but watch as my parents the people who took care of me and Ivy our whole lives go finally, a tear rolls down my cheek it feels hot compared to the freezing cold winter were standing in good old Canada, finally the funeral is over and were at my aunts mansion sitting on the coach she talking to us but I don't see or hear anything, its like time froze and then everything shatters into a million prices and its all my fault, finally she shuts up and were free to go to our rooms. Now that we're living with her everything will be different, I slowly enter my room pausing at the front of the door expecting my mom to be in there folding my clothes as usual but I know that's a dream when reality truly sucks!

I finally walk in the desperation building up and it's huge, a huge window with mountain view a huge bed in the middle of the room its beautiful kinda like bells room in beauty and the beast. Finally I brake down in tears and drop to my knees I'm crying the hardest I've ever cried in years a slight rain starts outside then turns into a huge storm when seconds ago it was sunny, I'm screaming in my pillow now what else could make this day worse when the vase on my table explodes, I'm thinking what the hell!!so I straighten myself out and go down the stairs to talk to my aunt when I stop and look into a room down the hallway from mine, I look and see a women standing by the window with auburn hair and bulwiah greenish eyes, it kinda looks like my...no it can't be " Mom?" she turns around looking the exact same when she was buried " Yes honey this is me, I only have a little bit of time so let me tell you something so your aunt won't have to, you must tell your sister the same thing, ok well when you were younger we found out you and your sister were different you guys had the power to change the weather whe you cried and when you were happy you could make the sun shine it's brightest I was going to tell you but then well me and your father had to go...honey you have powers I can'teven begin say but you were like me you got your powers from me, and your sister got hers from her father but she's much more different ask your aunt about it have to go, remember Ill love you forever my baby you'll be" at that moment she started to fade away slowly she drifted off like a feather in the wind...
Sign up to rate and review this story