Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wipe of that make up

I Don't Have A Brother

by XsomeonesaveusX 0 reviews

6 syllables can change a life you know

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-02 - Updated: 2012-01-02 - 414 words

0Unrated
I sat in the cold room, dreading this moment. I had doubts whether I could actually say it. To my own brother. Damn, this was fucked up. Why Gerard, why? Why couldn't you have gone looking for a girl that wasn't anything to do with this whole mess? But no. I sat on the cold metal chair, my head in my hands, resting my elbows on the desk in front of me. Mikey was ushered in, looking like death. He sat there, looking pale and drawn, his hands shaking tremendously.



"Mikey, have... Have you got the shakes?" I choked. I didn't know it had gotten this bad. He nodded, glaring at me like he wanted me to burn. He was that dependant he was having withdrawal syptoms. He knew he had to keep calm or they'd tell me to leave.



"I can't go home. I can't see her. I can't drink. I just stare at the walls. This is what you wanted, isn't it?" he coughed. "You hate me that much, Gerard."

I felt a lump in my throat.



"No, Mikey... You were hurting her, you were hurting yourself. I don't care about me, you can beat the shit out of me all you want but you are not hurting her. She doesn't deserve that." I croaked, my voice crackling. "I don't hate you, I hate what you've done."

He almost laughed.



"Oh, she deserves everything she gets. We helped her, Gerard. Me and you. And now she wants me in prison just like her crazy old step mom. But you two, oh, that's priceless. Behind my back like that, Gerard. Making me paranoid, angry. That's why I do it, drink. Because I knew from the moment I met her that she'd never think I was good enough."

I frowned.



"We never did anything, I was just trying to be a good friend, but..." I sighed, heavily. Here it comes. I have to admit it. I braced myself, waiting for another punch in the face. "I think I love her. Last night, I don't know, I was tempted and... Ugh, I slept with her. It was wrong to do and I'm sorry, but she's... I don't even know..."



Mikey stayed oddly quiet. I think this scared me more than if he'd started kicking the shit out of me. He looked sinister, creepy sat there in the silence, glaring at me.



"Get out, Gerard. And don't come back. I don't have a brother any more."
Sign up to rate and review this story