Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell me baby who do you wanna be?

Tell me baby who do you wanna be?

by mikeynoolikey 0 reviews

Lindsey has just left Scottland behind and moved to New Jersey, she starts at Bellville High and there she meets a boy named Gerard, will he change her life for ever?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-02 - Updated: 2012-01-02 - 701 words

0Unrated
]My first story, please rate and review :)[

Lindsey's pov
Lindsey Ballato, 15 years old from Scottland, just moved to New Jersey.
I looled at myself in the mirror. My black hair was in two little ponytails, my lips was painted red.
"Honey, come on or you'll be late!" mom yelled from downstairs
I shighed. First day at Bellville high and it's going to be like it allways had been. I was going to be called 'emo girl' 'freak' and other words.
I gathered my stuff and went downstairs.
"Honey it's going to be just fine!" mom said when we both sat in the car.
'yeah sure' I tought.
It was only a five minute ride to Bellville high.
"Bye mom" I said and jumped out of the car.
I walked trough the big gates and right in to hell. I made my way to the principal's office, or should I say it right? My dad's office. He got this job when we moved here.
"Can I help you?" a lady outside the office said
"Yes I am new here and I just want my schedule"
"Lindsey Ballato right? Here and hurry your class starts very soon." she said and gave me a paper.
"Thank you" I said and hurried away. I was serching for my homeroom but couldn't find it. And the bell rung like ages ago. After a bit seerching I found it.
"Sorry sir, I am new and I couldn't find my homeroom" I said blushing.
"It's okay, Lindsey Ballato right? You can sit down next to Mr. Way down there" he pointed at a boy with raven black hair.
I slowly walked down and took the seat next to him. He looked at me with a wierd look.
"Hi, I'm Gerard, call me Gee" he he stretched his hand out waiting for me to shake it.
"Um... Hi I'm Lindsey, call me Lynz" I shook his hand.
He had cute hazel eyes and a perfect face.
"Cute name, as cute as your facen" he said.
I blushed and stared down at the floor. A boy had never called me cute, never!
"Oh emo boy has found an emo girl!" some one yelled and woke me from my thoughts.
I looked at Gerard, he just looked away. He didn't talk rest of the lesson. The bell rung and everybody ran outside. Of course with my bad luck I tripped on my way out.
"AOW!" I yelled.
Gerard turned around and looked at me.
"Need some help, princess?" he said offering his hand.
"Thank you" he helped me up.
"Do they allways call you that?'' I asked him.
"Emo? Yeah all the time, I've got used to it"
"Being called emo is something you you shouldn't get have to get used to, but I shouldn't say anything, Im used to it too." I said.
He looked at me confused.
"They call a pretty girl like you an emo?" he said.
"Yeah, kinda"
He shook his head. We walkwd together to our next lesson. The day just passed.

At lunch time Gerard took me to his lunch table. There were two other boys at the table., one with a big fro and one little boy with glasses.
"Lindsey I want you to meet Ray, one of my best friends and Mikey my little brother." Gerard said and smiled.
"Hi, I'm Lindsey" I shook hands with the both boys.
We all ate some lunch and was just chatting about music. These boys had the same music taste as me, I liked them already.
"So Lindsey, wanna come over to my place after school?" Gerard asked and looked at me with hopefull eyes.
"Okay sure, that would be nice" I said smiling at him and he smiled back.
"Good, you have math last period and I have art so if you just wait outside the gates and I'll pick you.up." he said still smiling.
"Okay"

I had last period, math with Ray so we just sat down chatting about music and other random stuff. After math I walked out the gates to meet Gerard. To meet my first real friend...

*]Thank You, I hoped you liked the first chapter

xøxø Issa[*
Sign up to rate and review this story