Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Never Told You What I Do For A Living - Or After Living

Chapter 3

by tennagers 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-08 - Updated: 2012-01-08 - 467 words - Complete

0Unrated
Another knife in my hands
A stain that never comes off the sheets
Clean me off
I’m so dirty babe
It ain’t the money and it sure as hell ain’t just for the fame
It’s for the bodies I claim and those

And here we are. The two of us. Me and Frank. On soul #987. I’ve helped my perfect, lovely boyfriend kill 6 people. And here we are on his 7th. And he’s okay with that. As long as he gets to have me. I love Frank. And now we repeat the ritual together.

Stab. Stab. Stab. Punch. Repeat. Check for pulse. Found one? Yes. Repeat. Repeat. Check for pulse. Found one? No. Dispose of the body.

Scrub. Scrub. Scrub. Add soap. Repeat. Check for blood on my hands. Is there any? Yes. Repeat. Repeat. Check for blood on my hands. Is there any? No. Clear evidence.

Grab Frank. Run. Hide. Check for sirens. Hear any? Yes. Stay. Wait. Repeat. Check for sirens. Here any? No. Run. Run. Run. Run! Run! Run! RUN!!! RUN!!! RUN!!!

Only go so far ‘til you bury them
So deep and down we go
Down
And down we go
And down we go
And down we go
And we all fall down
I tried
I tried
And we’ll all dance along to the tune of your death
We’ll love again, we’ll laugh again
And it’s better off this way

I’m such a terrible person. Killing indiscriminately for my Frankie. We didn’t even kill criminals. Just anybody and everybody. I know. I’m terrible. But I was terrible before I killed them. Now I’m just worse. And even more so for dragging Frank into this. What have I done? I slaughter hundreds of people! Oh god. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m so, so, so sorry…

11 months since the accident. Soul #998. Dead. Time to report to the boss man.

After the visit. I come back in hysterics. I deserve to go to hell. Mama we all go to hell! I laugh humorlessly.

I tell Frank. I have to kill him and then myself. We were tricked. Fooled. Bamboozled. Doomed. Not only had I damned myself but Frank too. Fan-fucking-tastic. He kisses me on the lips, “It’s okay. I know you love me. You won’t do it. I love you. Come on. Come to bed.”

“Okay.”

He doesn’t think I’ll do it? Doesn’t he realize what I have to do?

And never again, never again
They gave us two shots to the back of the head
And we’re all dead now
Well never again, and never again
They gave us two shots to the back of the head
And we’re all dead now
Sign up to rate and review this story