Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

43. Pepper

by theescapist99 13 Reviews

"Hundreds of tiny fangs were tearing through his eyes little by little, bent on burrowing their way to his brain. "

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012/01/09 - Updated: 2012/01/10 - 1537 words - Complete

Reviews

  • 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

    (#) thaseclectic 2012-01-10 07:03:03 PM

    But about this ending....do I want it?

    65% of me says yes, while the other 35% says no.

    So....:
    sngr2shrt@yahoo.com :)
  • 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

    (#) BoomBoomJude 2012-01-11 03:54:50 PM

    ;_; My eyes want to read the last chapter, but my brain is telling me not to spoil it for myself.

    I feel bad for Gerard, I've only ever had pure chlorine in my eyes, but the ghost pepper must've been horrible.

    Funny, I was just talking about ghost peppers a minute ago too. o_o
  • 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

    (#) monstrice901 2012-01-12 01:39:38 PM

    eeeessshhh! my eyes are watering! and who the fuck is the healer?

Log in!




Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.
0

 

Featured Story

  • Stuffed Ambition
    by Mako3 (PG-13)

    A bit of a crack fic. . . Kon has a favor to ask of Ishida, and the Quincy can't help but go along. ...

    In: Bleach

Site Stats

  • Authors: 489633
  • Stories: 40148

Recent Stories