Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Emerald Coven

Charming Encounters

by Hallows_Seeker

Things start to become a bit more complicated.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2012-01-10 - Updated: 2012-01-10 - 10700 words

?Blocked
I know I know! It's been forever, and I suck. Yeah sheepish face
Anyhoo… hope you enjoy the new chapter, it's a long one to make up for the wait. Longest chappie so far actually!





Chapter 8: Charming Encounters

The deep contented sleep Harry had started to become used to began to recede slowly. In the past Harry had usually woken sharply, with little transition from unconsciousness, but this new relaxing gradual waking up he had Gabrielle to thank for left him far more a morning person than he had been in the past.

If he had been dreaming he couldn't remember; in any case it wasn't important, as no dream could compare to the quite pleasurable things Gabrielle was doing to him to ease him from sleep.

It was the second awareness slipping over his surface thoughts and sensations that he was still not yet used too. As her slick lips slid over the taut skin of his cock bringing a shudder from him, the soft suckling driving him spare, he forced her own broadcasting sensation down to better revel in her attentions.

With a sensual groan Harry opened his eyes and was immediately greeted with Gabrielle's intense stare. He felt himself fall into the bright beauty of her and became slightly mesmerized by her look, which seemed to say 'why yes, I do have your cock in my mouth'.

Harry ran his hands through her hair, not guiding her, but simply feeling the silky tresses as her head bobbed in a sweet rhythm, "Merlin Gabrielle, that's so-" she swallowed him whole and her nails dug into his thighs to better propel herself as she swallowed around him repeatedly and moaned at the sensations she was giving and thus receiving from him. Harry could only cry out at the sudden increase of sensation finding speech now quite impossible.

She raised her head, slowly drawing him out; her suction so heavy he was released with a small wet 'pop'. She stroked up and down his thighs and smiled devilishly at him, "Bon matin mon amour."

"Morning," replied Harry weakly, trembling slightly. "God, Gabrielle don't stop," he finished plaintively.

"Nevair, though, I would like to try something,"

"What?" asked Harry desperately, throbbing in the open air, glistening with spit and slightly chill now from the absence of her hot wet mouth. She took pity on his state and took a hand to gently stroke him to provide some relief.

"Remember what I said about your, ahem, your bum?"

"My bum?"

"How involved eet could be?" She asked with an intrigued eyebrow.

"Oh…uh, yeah. You said, something about not being able to take it."

"Well, at zhe moment I am quite well rested. Would you like to try somezhing new?"

"I suppose," said Harry weakly, anything really for her to get on with it, anything but the maddening stroking that was doing nothing to alleviate his need.

She grinned wide and decended upon him once again with a renewed vigor. Harry closed his eyes again sighing contentedly, stroking her hair.

He suddenly felt something hard poke him in the arse-hole and then a sharp tingling sensation erupted straight into him.

"Gahh!" Harry yelled bolting upright while simultaneously bucking up into Gabrielle's mouth sliding down her throat once again. They were not movements that synchronized well. Gabrielle sat upright laughing at Harry's flailing while tossing her wand back onto the bedside table. He glared at Gabrielle's laughing and said, "what was that?"

"A scourgify."

"Why… oh… right…"

She giggled, "Pardon, I didn't realize eet would feel so odd."

"Yeah well, warn me next time," he grumbled, but soon forgot his ire when she placed a palm against his chest, pushed him back down and engulfed him again. She didn't move, simply resting her lips at the base and sucking gently as her hand again snaked its way beneath Harry. A finger quickly found his anus and stroked at it gently.

Harry grunted at the new sensation, not sure how he felt about it yet, though he couldn't deny he was rather sensitive back there. She removed her hand suddenly and Harry felt himself try to follow it involuntarily. His face burned but he pushed his embarrassment down, there was no need for it with Gabrielle. Buried down as Gabrielle's sensations were in Harry's mind he could still feel enough to realize that she had reached her hand down to dip into her wet sex, coating it in her cream.

Returning to Harry's bum, she used the lubrication to ease the tip in, slowly working it around and stretching him slightly. Harry grunted again at the sensation, and felt himself swell inside Gabrielle, her moans vibrating around him.

Suddenly she was inside him to her second knuckle and Harry squirmed at the odd sensation. Thinking it was weird more than good he wondered at what was supposed to be so intense. There was certainly something 'dirty' about it, and perhaps a little taboo, so there was something inherently exciting about the act, but it didn't really seem to add much. Then Gabrielle found the right spot.

Harry bucked and with a surprised "Oh!" and Gabrielle began to move her head again as well as stroke the now discovered spot in time with her bobbing and sucking. Harry lost it. He moaned, and whimpered, and thrashed, and bucked as Gabrielle worked him into a blind fervor.

Gabrielle moaned uncontrollably at the pleasure she wrought in Harry, the near continuous sound and vibration deep in her throat punctuated by little slurping and sucking sounds.

It was the sounds that drove Harry over the edge. If his normal orgasm was a spray, this was like a shot from a muggle gun. Harry arched and sucked in a paralyzing breath as his cock throbbed and swelled faster and stronger than he had ever felt before as what felt like gallons of come poured in great heaving bursts down Gabrielle's willing, greedy throat; her own scream of recursive release quite muffled and staccato from her actions.

As they came down from their high, Gabrielle's rhythm of moan, suck, moan slowed and eventually stopped when Harry became over sensitive. She released him and gazed at Harry through very tousled Hair. "Fluer said zhat your reaction would be strong, but Morgan le Fey's crotchless panties c'était de la folie!" she finished quite out of breath.

"Yeah," Harry panted, "brilliant. Gabrielle… what the bloody hell did you do to me?"

"Fleur called eet a man's 'magic spot'. I am sure, 'ermione," she flashed him a saucy grin, "could give you a more detailed explanation."

"Right," Harry collapsed back on the bed, still panting, "C'mere."

Gabrielle pulled herself up Harry by her arms cradling herself into his waiting arms. He clutched her to him and sighed deeply, smoothing his hands across the smooth skin of her back. All curved and supple. Harry took a moment to thank the universe and with a calming deep breath he turned Gabrielle on her back and snogged the life out of her before descending to return the favor.

"Wha-" Gabrielle started to ask in a daze."

"Well, seeing as how you were so good to seek out my 'magic spot' I'd thought I'd go find yours again."

"You don't have to. I felt your release, eet was quite satisfying."

"I want to. 'Sides, I'm rather fond of your, er, releases as well." And with that Harry set about turning his girl into a pile of quivering wet goo.

As it was a Saturday and Ginny had made no mention of an additional rematch after last weeks draw, Harry and Gabrielle decided to skip breakfast and lay in bed spooning. Gabrielle had her arms stretched up and around the back of Harry's neck giving his hands free reign to feel and fondle her whole front. It was decadent, and lazy and they loved every minute of it.

As the haze cleared and the brightness of day forced them full awareness they began to idly chat about the day. Other than Quidditch practice after lunch and the usual lazy Saturday supper when the entire school showed up to trade gossip and visit friends from other houses, where a person's absence was almost sure to be noticed, Harry wanted to spend the whole day with Gabrielle.

After a quick shower together they decided to study, something Harry had never done before lunch, but Gabrielle was nearing the end of a charms project she had been working on for some time, and Harry had an essay for McGonagall that while not due until Thursday would be good to get out of the way. Also, Harry mused, it would be nice to at least once finish an essay before Hermione, if only to jokingly lord it over her for a minute.

An hour in and Harry, his hopes and dreams smashed, reluctantly set the half finished essay aside and rubbed his eyes, no longer able to focus on the tiny text of his Transfiguration text book.

Harry looked over to Gabrielle who lay on her stomach beside where he was sitting cross legged with his notes strewn about him. Her work was comparably neat, all in small perfect piles, and her writing was smaller than Hermione's and almost as neat as her hand sped across the parchment full of runes and what Harry assumed were Arithmantic calculations.

Shifting so he was behind her, he grabbed her feet which were currently swaying slightly straight up in the air to the soft music from the wireless, and brought them into his lap to massage. Gabrielle hung her head and groaned in a long low satisfied voice she said, "merveilleux."

Harry let his eyes rake slowly across her form, almost visible through the nearly transparent dressing gown which, Harry thought chuckling to himself, she had yet to wear at night. "So, what exactly are you working on. I've been trying to figure it out but I never took Arithmancy or Ancient Runes so I'm thinking it's a bit hopeless."

Gabrielle hummed contentedly before flipping over gently so she could see him. Harry resumed his massage but let it travel past her feet to her calves. "Eet's my final zhesis for my spell creation class."

"Are you making a spell?" Asked Harry smoothing over her calves finding any tense spots to work out.

"Non, I am augmenting an existing spell. Next year's class would end wizh a spell entirely of my invention." Her voice started to mellow as she lulled into the feeling of Harry's strong hands soothing her.

"What spell?"

She reached above her and grabbed a parchment with Runes spread around in seemingly random places and different types of lines connecting them, "That looks ilke a doodle," Harry continued after glancing at it.

Gabrielle laughed lightly, "Eet's a technical drawing of zhe protean charm, are you familiar wizh eet?"

"Yeah actually. Hermione cast one on some fake galleons so I could contact members of the D.A. last year with out Umbridge finding out."

"Impressive," she smiled. "Well, you know 'ow zhe protean only goes one way?" Gabrielle asked, her breathing becoming a bit heavier as Harry had made his way up to her thighs just past the hem of her dressing gown. Harry smirked when he felt her growing arousal.

"Yeah, I could change my coin and it would show up on all the others, but not vice versa."

"Right," said Gabrielle, her cheeks slightly flushed and her eyes closed now in contentment. "I'm trying to augment zhe spell so zhat eet can work bozh ways, or across any numbair of objects."

"Couldn't you just cast multiple protean charms?"

"Oui, but zhink about your D.A. coins. 'Ow many where zheir?"

Harry screwed up his eyes trying to remember, but the best he could do was, "Just over thirty I think?"

"So, eef you wanted to 'ave zhirty coins all interconnected, you would 'ave to cast a protean charm on each coin for every coin included een ze chain. Each coin would 'ave to be a master coin, and every coin would also 'ave to be a receiving coin for every ozher coin. Zhat would be… nine 'undred spells."

"That's a lot," said Harry stunned for a moment. When he saw that he had reached the top of her thighs, and one hand was mearly an inch away from her now moist core took his hands away and started to work his way from her shoulders down.

"And," Gabrielle continued, "Eef you wanted to add anozher coin you would 'ave to cast eet anozher thirty one times and 'ave access to every ozher coin."

"Yeah, I can see how that would be a problem, though if your version works it make for a really easy way to communicate… like that mirror my Dad and Sirius had," Harry added the last part softly, almost to himself, as if saying it quieter would make it easier to think about.

"Oui, I would 'ave to 'azard a guess, but I would assume eet was a protean charm on ze mirrors. Zhis zhough," she smirked, her face visible in profile as she lay dreamily on the floor "zhis would be mass produceable."

Harry's fingers stopped again, "wait, what?"

"Zhink about it," replied Gabrielle, pouting until his hands resumed their pleasurable kneading, "take zhe mirror idea, eef you could always add to zhe existing protean network, apply it to any mirror you wish to sell, hey would all be interconnected, and once I figure out 'ow to pick and choose 'oo ees contacted each time one uses zhe mirror-

"It'd be like a cell phone!" said Harry cutting her off in his excitement. "That's right and truly brilliant Gabrielle."

She blushed prettily, "What ees a cell phone?"

"Do you know what a telephone is?"

"Oui, Fazher does a lot of business wizh Muggles."

"A cell phone is a muggle telephone that Muggles can carry around in a pocket."

"Really? I didn't know zhey could do zhat… but Oui, like zhat, zhough I was zhinking portable floo calls."

"Either way, they don't exist yet but I already want one for everyone I know. Dumbledore would want them too I'm sure. Imagine how much safer everyone in the Order would be if they could instantly contact one another."

"You see why I 'ave been spending so much time on zhis. Besides being my final grade, I could earn so much gold for you."

Harry scowled, "I'm not taking your gold."

"Eet will nevair be mine to take. Any gold I earn ees legally yours."

"That's not right."

Gabrielle groaned in frustration, "don't stop."

Harry resumed massaging her back just where is began to slope into her delectable rear, "You shouldn't have to give me your gold. If you earn it it's yours."

"Zhen eet ees mine, though only be your word."

"Actually," said Harry in realization, "as far as I'm concerned half of any gold you earn is mine, as half of any gold I earn or have is yours."

Her voiced hitched, "'Arry, were not married…"

"As far as I'm concerned we are."

Gabrielle rose and twisted just enough to make eye contact. Harry stilled his massage and simply let his hands rub lightly against her skin raising goose flesh. "'Arry…" she said slowly, the emotion heavy in her voice, eye's glistening in unshed tears.

"I love you." Harry had never said it before, but he certainly had been feeling it for some time, and she felt his emotions same as he felt hers; his earlier reticence to say the words boggled Harry, and for the life of him he could not recall why he had been reluctant. "I love you, and as far as I'm concerned we're in a legally odd marriage. I know I call you pet, and we've talked about you being my mistress or sex slave or whatever, but it's just not how I feel about you, or really, capable of feeling about you or anyone else for that matter. I love you, and we're going to spend the rest of our lives together for better or worse. That sounds like a marriage to me, ours just has actual magic backing it up."

Gabrielle scrambled into Harry's lap as her tears began to fall. She clutched him to her and he responded in kind. After a calming breath Gabrielle spoke, "'Arry, eet means so much to 'ear you say zhat, and of course I love you, you are my world, but I am not your wife, eet ez not my role."

"You keep saying role, who gets to decide your role besides you and me?"

"No one decided, eet simply ez. Besides, I don't want you to treat me like I am your wife, at least not all ze time."

"When don't you want me to treat you like my wife?"

"Een ze bedroom."

Harry chuckled, "I'm working on that. What about when were not in ze, I mean THE bedroom?"

Gabrielle smiled broadly and kissed Harry quickly, "zhen I am 'appy to act like I am your wife or anything else you wish."

"Good," said Harry kissing her back, "Now, lay back down, I'm not finished with your massage."

"Wizh pleasure," said Gabrielle complying immediately, sighing when Harry resumed his massage with her bum, "mmmmmmm, I like where zhis massage is going."

Harry chuckled, "so, as I was saying if you insist on giving me your gold or at least half of it, I'll have you know that I'm going to spend every last knut on you."

"Eef you insist, zhough, any gold you don't take I'm just going to spend on looking good for you."

Harry sighed crossly, "I could order you."

Gabrielle laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Despite your feelings on zhe matter, I am your love slave, love; and I don't zhink any ozher love slave 'as ever been ordered to keep gold and spend it on zhemselves. Also," she giggled, "eet would actually be zhe first and only real order you've given me."

"Then this will be the only order I ever give you," said Harry suddenly, "I order you to treat half my gold as yours, and to never spend it on anything for me unless it's my birthday or something. Any sexy outfits you want to get to wear for me I'll pay for. Go buy books or normal clothes, or a broom or something. Stuff that makes you happy with out any regard for me."

She tried to get up and throw herself into Harry's arms again but he stopped her by laying on her fully, wrapping his arms around her middle between her and the floor and rolling pulling her on top of him, back pressed flush to Harry's front.

They groaned at the contact and Gabrielle said, shaky with arousal, "you're wonderful 'arry. I love you so much," she rolled her hips teasing Harry's ready organ with her backside.

"I love you too," said Harry running his hands smoothly over her front, "god," he said thickly, "you feel amazing."

Planting her feel flat on the ground Gabrielle used her leverage to arch and rise just enough so Harry could slowly slip inside her. They shuddered at the overwhelming tightness of her and Harry thrust slowly upwards into her, taking advantage of the access to her body to tease her breasts and stomach as they undulated together in a practiced rhythm.

As worked up from the massage as Gabrielle was it didn't take long for her to come. She arched sexily and ground down onto Harry shrieking as her dam broke as she took her pleasure from him, and him her. Gabrielle's climax spurred Harry and he began to thrust harder and faster, rubbing and pinching her nipples and fondling her with rising passion.

The grasping of her wet tender pussy brought Harry quickly to the edge and he made no attempt to stem his release, preferring to simply lose himself in the pleasure of her flesh as he fucked her with abandon.

When they recovered Harry rolled them to their sides and just lay there a moment, feeling her, breathing in her unique scent. "Now that's what I call a study break," said Harry quietly.

Gabrielle giggled, "the best."

With a renewed focus and calm Harry returned to his essay and they studied in companionable silence.

After another hour Harry found himself, quite surprised and pleased, nearing the end of his essay. He remembered vaguely a quote that would be perfect for his conclusion but couldn't find it among any of the pages he earmarked in his textbook. After pondering for a while he realized it had been in a different book.

"I need to go to the library, be right back."

Gabrielle smiled and blew him a kiss as he left.

Normally the trek from Gryffindor tower to the library was long and onerous. Being four floors down and with as many moving staircases as Hogwarts had it made for quite the walk, even with as many secret passageways Harry knew about.

Gabrielle's room was quite conveniently on the same floor as the library so Harry was able to get there, check out the book he wanted, and begin his walk back in less than 10 minutes.

On the way back he was stopped when an unfamiliar voice called out, "Oi! Hey! Potter!"

He stopped and turned to see a girl he didn't know jogging towards him. She didn't have on robes, but her tie showed her to be a Hufflepuff. As Harry didn't recognize her, but seemed to be close in age he assumed she was either a year old or younger than him. "Um, yeah?" He asked non-plussed. It was not often he was stopped by people he didn't know, friend or foe.

"Hi, I'm Becca," she said excitedly thrusting her hand out.

He grasped her hand lightly, "Hello, I'm-"

She cut him off with a giggle, "I know who you are, remember I called your name."

Harry pulled his hand back with a bemused expression, "You know, you'd think I'd stop introducing myself after all these years."

She giggled again. "Sorry, I bet that gets awkward."

"It does."

There was a long pause until Harry said, "Um, was there something you wanted?"

"Oh! Yes! Look, I've been wanting to ask you something for a while, but you're not exactly easy to approach."

"I'm not?" Harry asked surprised.

"You're always with the red head and that brown haired girl-"

"Ron and Hermione," said Harry quickly.

"Right, them, you're usually with at least one of them, and you all sort of… go into your own private world. I've haven't even been able to catch your eye when I see you.

"I never thought of that," said Harry, looking thoughtful.

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you something, but this was the first time I've seen you alone."

"What did you want to ask?" asked Harry a little wearily, he wasn't sure if she was intentionally not getting to the point or if she was just a bit flighty.

"I… I wanted to know if you'd like to go to Hogsmeade with me at the end of November." It was a question, but she didn't make it sound like one.

"Oh… uh, er, I…"

She stepped closer, seemingly reading his reticence as him being flustered in a good way. Lightly grabbing his elbow she stepped closer still and said in a low alluring voice, "I didn't mean to make you speechless, but a simple 'yes' would suffice."

"Oh, um… I don't know…"

She stepped even closer bringing her body ever so slightly in contact with his, her small firm breast pressing slightly against his chest, "I promise, we'll have a really," she stood on her toes and whispered the next part directly into his ear, "really good time."

Harry let out something between a groan and a squawk. Mortified with his response and feeling his face burn he took a step back and took his arm from her light grasp, "Look, um… Becca," it had taken him a moment to remember her name, "it's not that I'm not flattered but…" he stopped, this was not the way he wanted to announce Gabrielle to the world. "Um… not interested?" It even sounded like a question to him, and he blushed anew as his voice broke, this girl, he admitted to himself was quite pretty, but his love life was already so complicated and new he didn't want to go adding more complication to his life.

She smirked at his blush and pressed fully against him wrapping her arms around his head, "who are you trying to convince Harry?"

He pushed her away just as her lips touched his, "I'm sorry, I can't do this. Look, it's not that you're not lovely, you are, but I'm just not interested," he said it with resolve this time, his voice thankfully even.

She pouted but didn't move closer, "why, you got a girlfriend no one knows about."

"No," said Harry a bit to quickly.

She smiled broadly, "oh damn, I guess I missed my chance. Do let me know if you break up yeah?"

"I don't have a girlfriend," kinda true, Harry thought.

Her smile turned to a smirk, "who you trying to convince Harry?"

"I don't-"

"Sure, sure, say how come you've been missing dinner so often?"

"What?" Harry paled. "How did you know that?"

Her eyes gleamed, "I told you, I've been waiting for my chance to ask you out for a while. I though I could catch you at dinner but you haven't been going. You're been skivving off to go see your secret girlfriend! Oh this is so juicy!"

"I don't have a girlfriend," said Harry crossly, "now if you'll excuse me I have to go study."

"Sure you do," she said walking away. "Again, let me know if you two break off, I'd love a go at you," and with that she walked away swaying her hips more than what Harry thought was necessary. Just as Harry reached the end of the corridor he heard a loud laugh from almost the other end. He turned to see Becca looking at him. "Isn't your common room that way?" she yelled from down the corridor. "Who are you going to go study with?"

Not answering Harry sped away as fast as he could with out looking like he was trying to get away and turned the corner back towards his and Gabrielle's room.

When he got back Gabrielle looked to him questioningly, "What made you get all tense while you were gone?"

"Girl asked me to Hogsmeade."

"Oh? What did you say?"

"No of course."

"Why not?"

Harry balked, "what do you mean why?"

"I told you, I 'ave no problem sharing. Eet could be fun," she finished with a saucy smile.

"I think you and Hermione are quite enough, and I was hoping to go to Hogsmeade with you actually."

"But, I'm supposed to stay 'idden until next year."

"We can just pretend you're visiting."

"Really? Zhat would be wonderful.



.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:.



Harry was having a harder and harder time keeping his mind on practice. He had his team playing three on three and was giving advice and corrections as they played.

The cause of his distraction was the same as it ever was.

Ginny.

Like Harry, she never looked more at home and at ease with herself as on a broom. To Harry she never looked more beautiful than when she was in her Quidditch leathers, hair flailing like a flaming halo around her head as she whipped up the pitch throwing a fast pass to Demelza.

"Good pass Weasley!" he called out, and Ginny flashed him a wide smile as she passed.

'The problem' thought Harry, 'with having experience is it makes these impossible-to-get-out-of-my-head fantasies a whole lot more vivid. Almost a month ago Harry's fantasies and hard to banish thoughts had been quite tame. He remembered burning with shame and something more complicated just at the thought of KISSING her. Now, he couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to have her thighs wrapped around him like they were her broom. What it would be like to snog the life out of her, feel her tremble, hear her cries of passion. What it would feel like to sink slowly into her hot-'practice, focus on practice' Harry admonished himself again, shaking his head at the pleasant images, trying to banish them.

At the end of practice Harry gathered them all together, "Really good job today guys, by the time we face Hufflepuff after the break, we'll clobber 'em!"

The team cheered, "Gryffindor, Gryffindor, RA RA RA!"

"Hit the showers," yelled Harry over the cheer. Laughing merrily he went to collect the balls, it really had been an exceptional practice, and their next match was nearly two months away.

As he was replacing the balls the Snitch managed to work its way out when Harry jostled the leather band holding it while wrangling in a Bludger.

With a curse Harry grabbed his broom while trying not to lose sight of the small glittering ball. He made it on and sped up towards it, but it was particularly determined today. He veered trying to keep up with it, but it just juked and twirled away from his outstretched hand. With a hairpin turn it arced above and past Harry's head disappearing from view. Harry spun as quick as he could but the ball had disappeared, so he settled for swearing again, loudly.

His attention was grabbed away when he heard boisterous laughter coming from over near the entrance to the locker rooms. Looking for the source of the laughter Harry's eyes landed on Ginny, holding herself up with her broom as she laughed at Harry.

Harry sat back on his broom arching an eyebrow as she mounted and rose to meet him. "Youngest seeker in a century, and you can't catch the Snitch when there's no one else playing."

"Ha ha ha, you gonna help me or not."

"Sure," she replied, a smile still tugging at her lips.

Harry struggled to look for the snitch and not her bright smile.

They circled high, glancing quickly around for any sign of the diminutive ball, but Harry's every other glance was sent back at Ginny. He wondered if Dean was waiting on her, but if she was content to stay here and help him look, he wasn't going to dissuade her.

He wrenched his gaze away from her. It was going to be dark soon, and the less light there was the harder this was going to be.

Almost as if it responded to his worry he saw a small glint of gold against the solid green of the pitch below.

He dived, quickly, and with a start he felt more than saw Ginny pull up beside him trying to pull ahead.

With arms outstretched and gleeful faces at their impromptu competition they raced towards the Snitch. It banked right giving Ginny an advantage, and Harry had to use every ounce of skill to stay close, forced to the outside of the turn.

Harry narrowed his eyes as the very tips of Ginny's straining fingers touched the Snitch, and with a reckless dive he left his broom, grabbed the Snitch, and hit the ground rolling painfully.

"Harry!" she screamed at his catch and subsequent fall. She landed beside him, "are you alright?"

Laughing like mad Harry turned over holding the Snitch straight up into the air.

"That was crazy," Ginny shrieked, but calmed almost immediately, an involuntary giggle escaping before she covered her mouth, "you'll do anything for a catch wont you."

"Anything," said Harry calmly looking at the Snitch struggling in his hand.

"That's why you're the best."

There was an odd quality to her voice when she said that. Harry's eye's leapt to her, and he saw an oddly wistful look on her face. "Best in the school maybe," he said with a cheeky grin, "but I'm sure Krum could cream me."

"I bet you could give Krum a good run actually, but… I wasn't just talking about Quidditch."

Harry stood brushing his gear off, "what do you mean?"

"I mean… it's not just Quidditch. You've never given two thoughts to your own safety, from Quidditch to well… like the Chamber… or the D.O.M." she finished softly.

It was an odd moment. Except for a brief conversation the summer before Harry's fifth year when she had mentioned it to calm Harry's tirade (Merlin he had been angry then) they had never talked about Ginny's first year. Deciding that moving past it would probably be best Harry tapped her lightly on the back and said, "come on, if we don't shower and change we'll miss the start of dinner."

It took Ginny a moment to respond, "right yeah," she sniffed her clothes, "shower."

Harry laughed lightly setting the Snitch back into it's enclosure and locking the crate up. He slung it under one arm and walked with Ginny back to the locker rooms.

"See you at dinner," she called lightly as she went to the girls side.

Harry waved and entered the now deserted showers, the other male members of the team having showered and dressed long before Harry arrived.

As Harry changed he got a tendril of sensation from Gabrielle that had the distinct satisfied feeling of eating. Harry had planned to swing by the kitchens before heading back to study, but it seemed she had beat him to the punch. 'Still' he thought, 'think I'll grab some afters anyways'.

With only a towel wrapped around his waist Harry entered the shower room, and turned a head on as hot as it would go. The steam began to fill the room almost immediately and just as Harry was about to drop his towel and enter the soothing water he heard a soft 'hey' from across the room.

Spinning so quickly he nearly lost his balance he found Hermione leaning against the far wall next to the door with a coy smile.

"Hermione," Harry squawked surprised, "what?"

"I thought I would surprise you before dinner," she said demurely taking a few steps towards Harry.

"In the boy's shower room?"

"It seemed appropriate for the nature of the surprise."

Grinning now, "oh? And what sort of surprise is this?"

"The best kind." She was only a few steps away from Harry now and it made him realize just how naked he was in comparison.

Gesturing at her clothes and back at his towel he said, "this isn't exactly fair Hermione."

Closing the distance between them Hermione replied, "I guess you'll just have to make it more fair then won't you?" before kissing him sweetly.

Hermione had been nervous about progressing beyond dry sex in kickers, and while Harry was more than willing to be as patient as Hermione wanted (aided in no small part by Gabrielle) he was slightly frustrated. He wanted to see Hermione naked, with out the glamour charm, and he wanted to make her feel as good as she made him feel. Dry sex, as fun as it was, turned out to be quite a bit more satisfying for Harry. With all that in mind Harry asked in a whisper against her lips, "what did you have in mind then?"

He pulled back slightly to see Hermione answer, and she did with a blushing and slightly cautious face. She refused to meet his eyes, instead staring unabashed at his chest while walking her fingers up over his heart with every word, "why don't we take a shower?"

"You'd have to drop the glamour."

"I know," she whispered.

"Can I undress you?" Harry asked lightly, trying to stay calm.

"Yes."

"Turn around."

She did so dutifully and Harry hugged her to him, pressing full against her back. He ran his hands down her front and felt her breath catch. The glamour was to his continued annoyance up to Hermione's usual standards for spell work and managed to trick his sense of touch as well as sight.

Moving her hair out of the way Harry kissed and bit at her neck as he slowly undid the buttons on her crisp white shirt.

Hermione arched so the shirt would slip from her arms, and Harry tossed it on a dry bench nearby. Her bra was frilly and lacy, a deep purple that offset the light tan she still had from the summer. It was something he had never seen Hermione wear before. Clearly she had planned this in advance. The thought made Harry's insides churn. She had woken up and thought about catching Harry in the shower, she must have if she dressed for it and waited all day knowing what she was going to do.

"Lovely," Harry could see her blush down the back of her neck.

Trembling slightly she replied in a soft voice Harry had to strain to hear over the shower, "I've had it for ages. I was waiting for a special occasion."

"What occasion?" Harry asked against her neck.

"First time I let a boy see me naked."

Growling harry turned her around and kissed her, driving his tongue into her mouth and tracing the contours of her teeth and own massaging tongue. She whimpered against him and melted into his embrace. Hermione broke the kiss just long enough to say, "my panties match too."

Harry groaned against her, hard now and straining against the towel, he rubbed and grabbed her delectable bum to drive her against him harder. Slowly he decended, kissing all the way down her neck, and her bra covered breasts, down her belly pausing briefly at her bellybutton to tease before settling on his knees. As he teased her he drew the zipper of her skirt down over her hip until half way down it pooled at her feet.

Staring up at her, Harry let his eyes sweep slowly down her body, from her flushing face to her pretty toes painted a dusty pink. 'Damn' thought harry. 'She really did plan this'.

Her panties did indeed match. They were the same shade of dark purple, and looked just as silky. They were almost translucent and he could just make out the shadow of hair around her most personal spot.

"Beautiful." He smiled up at her, relishing in the combined shyness and willingness he saw there. "Take of your glamour. I want to see you."

She blushed again but nodded pulling Harry up to his feet, "close your eyes." she said shyly.

Grinning wide Harry complied immediately. He heard a whispered spell and then felt Hermione once again press her back to him, grab his wrists and pull his hands straight to her breasts. The change was immediately noticeable, they were decidedly larger and more… pillowy. And they weighed more. It was a delicious heavy weight that felt marvelous, conforming softly to Harry enthusiastic grope.

Harry groaned at the feel of her. "Fuck Hermione, they're… fuck."

She chuckled, "yeah, yeah, I know."

"No, you don't. I think you'd have to be a guy to understand."

"Sure, Harry." She waited for quite a while before clearing her throat, "Um…Harry? I know they're fun but…"

Realizing he had been doing nothing but fondling Hermione breasts for, well, he didn't know how long laughing he turned her around again and gazed from feet to face. "You're so beautiful Hermione, and your breasts are… well… pretty awesome."

She laughed lightly, "thank you Harry," though you don't have to say anything, I can tell you like them," she added with an arched eyebrow.

Harry looked down and realized he had already grabbed onto them again. Chuckling he grabbed her hips instead and pulled her to him and kissed her again. She responded immediately and did that wonderful thing where she just seemed to melt against him. "God I love that."

"What?" she asked.

"The way you go all boneless in my arms."

She responded by kissing him again and grinding his arousal against her panty clad center. Harry could feel the heat there.

Reaching for the clasp in the back Harry struggled with it for a few moments before tugging at it and blushing hotly, "Um… little help?"

Laughing Hermione undid it with one hand in barely a second and Harry pulled it from her. "God," he said in a whisper fondling her again before bending down to tease her with his mouth and tongue. Pulling a nipple into his mouth he suckled and bit. Hermione arched into his mouth and grabbed his hair pulling him fiercely to her, a half whine half shriek leaving her.

Harry let his hands trail down her back to her bum, where he smoothly tucked his fingers beneath her knickers to grab two big handfuls of bum.

"I think this is where they got the term 'man-handled'," Hermione said with a breathless laugh.

Harry responded by pushing her panties down until gravity took over. Hermione kicked them over to the bench where the rest of her clothes are and grabbed Harry's towel ripping it from his body before pushing him into the shower.

Harry spluttered wiping his hair from his eyes and glared at Hermione who was laughing, quite pleased with herself. His glare softened though when he saw her, seemingly quite unembarrassed at her nudity with one hand on her hip and the trailing lightly over her breast.

"Hmmmmmm," said Hermione after a long moment, "you know Harry, I think I really like you all naked and wet and…tumescent."

"Tumescent?"

She walked over to him, pressing her chest to his and grabbing his quite aroused member lightly in one hand, "it means hard Harry," she said in a low voice, her eyes never leaving his. She twitched her eye brows up slightly at the word hard, and Harry gulped.

"What has gotten into you?"

As Harry asked Hermione had wrapped her free arm around Harry to pull him flush to her. She placed little sweet kisses across his jaw to his ear before replying in a whisper, "I guess I just woke up really randy, and we've done so much together already, I thought it was just time to… speed things up I guess, and as for what's gotten into me, well… not much yet but, I was hoping your tongue could make an appearance."

Harry groaned deeply, a ragged sound, almost desperate, "are you serious?"

Instead of an answer Hermione knelt, and Harry's brain froze in anticipation. "I'll just go first shall I?"

Hermione was not practiced, nor naturally talented at this particular activity. However, she was very bright, and a quick study, and above all other things… enthusiastic. 'Honestly' Harry thought between the mind numbing moments and brief seconds of clarity, 'she's nearly as enthusiastic as Gabrielle, and Gabrielle is sort of blowing herse-' Harry grunted as Hermione claimed him yet again.

Hermione's experimentation on Harry had led to something almost unbearably sexy, wringing moans that almost sounded like Harry was in pain, and several full body shudders. She would start with just her lips barely pressing against the tip of his cock, almost a chaste kiss, and then almost painfully slowly slide her lips over the tip and down as far as she could go, tonguing on the way down and sucking the way back. Unlike Gabrielle Hermione didn't make eye contact, she stared almost cross eyed right at what she could see of Harry trapped in her mouth. Her mind was clearly focused on her work, Harry thought with an internal laugh. He was just about to say something when Hermione drove herself down on him as hard as she could and he hit the back of her throat.

Hermione seized, pulled back and spluttered coughing wetly. "Lord…" she said weakly.

Harry knelt down to hold her and stroke her back, "Merlin Hermione, you don't have to deep throat me on the first go."

Hermione was blushing furiously, but she had a determined look. "A lot of the books said it's what feels best, and honestly, nothing is worth doing if you're not going to do it right."

Harry tried not to laugh, "First, I don't think ANYONE here would expect that, or honestly even know to want it. I certainly didn't until Gabrielle."

"She can-"

"Yes, but apparently Fleur gave her a lot of advice, and she has… I mean I don't want to call it sex magic, but…"

"It's sort of like sex magic?"

"I suppose."

"Hermione, look, you can" Harry grinned, "you are welcome to practice as much as you want on me, but take it slow, yeah? And in the meantime there's plenty of wonderful things you can do with your mouth that don't involve swallowing me whole."

"Were you close to coming?"

"Over the hump so to speak, but not seconds away or anything."

"What would you like then?"

Harry blushed, he was not used to talking about these things with Gabrielle, and Gabrielle had shown the rewards of Harry telling her exactly what he wanted, but with Hermione there was still a part of him that was embarrassed to be talking about this to someone he had been friends with since they were eleven.

"Why don't you suck on the… the tip, and use your hand?"

"Ok, let me know when you're close."

Harry tried to tell Hermione he would remember, but she had glommed onto him so quickly and with such force that Harry was left quite unable to speak. Only little broken throaty noises came from Harry now. Hermione had apparently decided to suck all the harder now that she had less to physically suck, and combined with the silky feel of her hand gliding his slick member Harry found himself at the peak yet again. With a slight tremor Harry told hermione he was close, and she released him, and jerked him furiously aiming his organ at her large heaving breasts, wet from the shower pouring over Harry. Spared from the direct spray Hermione's breasts just seemed to… glisten.

Harry came with shout, and Hermione continued to jerk him until he started to go soft. After finally catching his breath Harry tried to thank Hermione and tell her what a wonderful job she did, but the words were lost when she took her index finger and gathered just a bit of his come and brought it to her nose to sniff gently.

Hermione gazed at it oddly and reacted as if the scent was stronger than she had anticipated. Harry was just about to ask what exactly she was doing when her tongue slipped out and tasted the end of her finger.

"Odd," she said almost absent-mindedly.

Harry burned, "Hermione, I appreciate your curiosity but that is sort of me… you're… examining."

"Oh!" Her face turned a similar hue to Harry's, "I just… wanted to know what it… you know."

"Yes I do know," said Harry drawing Hermione to her feet and gently placing her beneath the shower spray to rinse off. "And yes, this is quite… educational, but it's not an experiment. We're learning, but more than anything we're good friends having a bit of naughty fun."

Hermione brightened immediately, "Oh yes, speaking of which, shouldn't you be on your knees right now?"

Harry twitched his eyebrows, "I suppose I should, would mi'lady like both fingers and tongue in her most… fun place?"

"Did you say most or moist?" Asked Hermione.

"Doesn't really make a difference," said Harry off handedly before delving into prior uncharted territory. Or he should say Hermione's uncharted territory. This was in and of itself something wholly familiar to Harry now, and he was determined to use every ounce of skill and talent he now possessed to drive Hermione up a wall. Harry wanted this to be climactic (pardon the pun) and to literally blow her mind while he was blowing her privates.

After nearly twenty minutes Hermione was leaning against the wall, one leg over Harry's shoulder howling in pleasure. "You-you-god-Harry-fuck-god-you-how?-how-AAAAAAAAAAAA!"

She collapsed against Harry and he carried her over to a bench and laid her down, using his towel as a pillow.

"How did you keep me right at the edge for so long?" she asked weakly.

"Harry wiped his grinning face off with the back of his hand, "I feel everything I do to Gabrielle. I almost couldn't help but learn. Honestly, it's almost like I'm doing it to myself. I can tell I'm not, there's still some unconscious feeling that lets me know when I'm feeling her versus myself, but yeah, perfect feedback for everything I'm doing. And," Harry added lightly, "I think my favorite part of sex is all the noises you girls make and the things you when you're having fun, and the longer I hold you off the better the stuff you say is."

Hermione looked up finally and sighed deeply at the broad grin on Harry's face. "Oh, you're going to lord this absurd talent over me for a long time aren't you? I mean," she grinned, "I'm not complaining too hard, but you're almost too good at that."

Harry chuckled, "I also finished my Transfiguration essay before practice."

"What!" Hermione squawked.



.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:.



The Great Hall was packed for dinner, or maybe Harry just felt that way because he was starting to get unused to meal times where everyone was in attendance. Breakfast was usually fairly full, but many people skipped. Lunch was almost almost never above a half-count, but everyone was always there for dinner with only ever a few exceptions, including Harry and Hermione for much of the last few weeks.

Harry was pressed in-between Hermione and Seamus. Ron was across from Harry with Lavender on his right, so there was some separation between Hermione and Lavender, though it was rare that they would sit so close to each other. On Ron's left sat Dean, and Ginny next to him. Ginny was eating with her left hand and Dean with his right, so Harry rather sullenly thought they were probably holding hands. Seamus had dragged Harry into a long drawn out conversation about Quidditch, and Hermione was talking animatedly and quite quietly to Luna who sat on her other side. Harry tried to glean what they were talking about, but could't concentrate hard enough with out loosing the train of Seamus' conversation that Ginny and Dean had now joined.

Ron had been shocked to find out Harry had already finished his Transfiguration and begged him to help him on his, which Harry gladly agreed to. He missed studying with Ron. As a pair, studying with Hermione was all work, and with Ron it was usually entertaining, either by Ron's comments about where the teacher in question should shove said assignment, or some other form of shenanigans. Not enough work ever got done though. With both Ron and Hermione and Harry as a balance it was almost the perfect mix of work and fun. Harry wondered sadly if Hermione and Ron would ever start getting along again. At the moment it didn't seem likely.

Harry's line of thought broke when Hermione ran her hand up Harry's thigh quite discretely. No one had noticed Harry's slight twitch, and Hermione's voice remained an unchanged murmur directed at Luna. After a few moments it seemed that Hermione wasn't going to do anything, and was just content to softly run her hand along Harry's leg close to the knee. Switching his fork to his other her hand he brought his right down to Hermione's left and laced their fingers together, running his thumb lightly over the back of her hand.

With four members of the Quidditch team present the conversation quickly evolved into a general strategy debate. Seamus was as usual quite boisterous in his defending of the Arrow's methods, which both Ginny and Ron had angrily dismissed. While Ginny and Ron favored different teams, they usually agreed on strategy, which apparently came from Bill. The two youngest Weasley's both always seemed to idolize their eldest brother, taking his word on anything from Transfiguration to Quidditch as gospel.

Dean, much to Harry's annoyance, seemed to just be agreeing with what ever Ginny said. Harry was not the only one who noticed, as Seamus was getting increasingly irritated at his best friend.

"Look!" said Ginny hotly slapping a hand down on the table, "the Arrow's line-up is a joke and having retired players for practice matches is no way to train. If they had a decent secondary player rotation they'd be able to practice against them and actually work for it."

Dean nodded solemnly and said "too true." Harry and Seamus weren't the only ones who scowled, Ginny had her own for him along with an arched eyebrow.

"It's not subtle what you're doing Dean," Ginny said wryly.

Dean's eternal grin faltered slightly, but he recovered quickly, "no really, it's like in Football-"

Ginny, Seamus, and Ron all groaned.

"Dean, seriously, that weird one-balled Muggle sport is nothing like Quidditch," said Ron with a heavy sigh. This was a well worn conversation.

"No," grumbled Harry, "actually he's right, Footie teams often train first string against second string. It's why I have you lot play three on three so often actually."

Ginny glanced oddly at Harry, Ron just looked confused like Harry had sprouted a second head, and Seamus gave Harry a look that plainly said 'please don't encourage him'. Dean, however, looked like Christmas came early, "Harry! You never told me you liked Football. Who do you support?"

"Tottenham, but, sorry Dean, I was only a fan of Football until I found out about Quidditch."

"Brilliant sport, really," said Ron solemnly.

"Too true," said Ginny with a smirk.

Dean just scowled and turned to his meal, "bloody magical world."

"You just gotta find the right audience," said Ron jovially, "I bet my Dad'd talk to you for ages about Football. He's mad for anything Muggle."

"So I've heard," said Dean with a chuckle, regaining his form.

Harry found himself oddly sullen after that. Hermione notices and bounced her shoulder against Harry's arm lightly.

"Hey," she said inquiringly.

"Hey," Harry said back softly.

"I'm sorry," replied just as softly.

Harry just gripped her hand tighter, not quite understanding why she said that, but at the same time it made him feel better somehow. "Thanks," Harry said back.

"Anytime," said Hermione with a small smile, but then her hand left Harry's and she asked out of the corner of her mouth while turning back to her food, "Harry, why is Becca Pratley staring at us?"

"Who?" asked Harry glancing around subtly.

"Hufflepuff, down near the far end from us."

Harry scanned the room nonchalantly and saw who Hermione was talking about. She, or rather Becca from earlier that day was starting unabashedly at Harry and Hermione, her eye's flickering back and forth between them, that same smirk gracing her irritatingly pretty face.

"Uh oh…" said Harry in a sigh.

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you the whole story later, but the short version is she asked me out to Hogsmeade earlier today, and somehow turned my rejection into thinking I have a secret girlfriend."

Hermione palled slightly, "Harry… don't you know who that is?"

"No, should I?"

"She's the Lavender and Parvati of Hufflepuff. I can't tell you how many times I've heard those two gossip queens say 'Becca said this', 'Becca said that'. When Parvati let out that Anthony Goldstein had a crush on Felinda Breakheart from our house, it came straight from Becca."

"Great," said Harry. "Just what I need."

"You mean we, cause with the way she's staring I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm your secret girlfriend, and unfortunately, she's not really all that far off."

"Well… damn… no wait! Whatever she says wont matter cause next Hogsmeade visit Gabrielle's going to pretend to be visiting from Beauxbatons so we can go to Hogsmeade together."

"Really?" asked Hermione, genuinely shocked.

"Yep."

"I thought you didn't want to go public?"

"No, I actually kind of want to. I mean, next year when she's attending Hogwarts officially, we're not going to be keeping it a secret. The only reason it's a secret now is cause Dumbledore asked us to."

"Hmmm." Hermione didn't say anything, just looked thoughtful for a moment, but apparently decided to let the issue rest.



.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:.



After dinner, Ginny and Dean disappeared (much to Harry's displeasure), as did Ron and Lavender allowing Harry to forgo trying to explain is impending disappearance with Hermione into his and Gabrielle's room. After swinging by the kitchens for some afters for Gabrielle (as well as Hermione and Harry) the pair made their way discreetly to the unused third floor corridor that had become in many ways Harry's safe haven.

The moment they entered Gabrielle flung herself at Harry and kissed him all around his face, held up only by her legs around Harry's waist and his arms across her back. Gabrielle pulled back slightly and bit Harry playfully on the jaw before turning to Hermione and asking quite plainly, "'Ermione, what eez ze 'magic spot' in a man's bum called?"

Hermione laughed clear and bright and Harry felt his face burn in embarrassment. "Oh, ho, ho, Harry I had no idea you were so adventurous!"

"Traitor," grumbled Harry.

"'Ou told me 'ou two 'ad full disclosure. And I want to know what yourz eez called."

Harry just sighed.

"That would be the prostate gland Gabrielle." She smiled broadly at her, "if I haven't said it before, I think you're just a marvelous influence on our dear Harry here."

Harry sighed again.

Hermione patted him on the head with a fake pout, "ohhhh poor baby, welcome to the dangers of shagging more than one Witch Harry," she said amused at Harry's discomfort.

"I don't recall shagging more than one Witch actually," with a teasing look as he lowered Gabrielle to her feet.

He did not get a rise out of Hermione as he had hoped, "well… not yet anyway, but after this afternoons performance I may just push up the schedule a bit. That was… quite enlightening," said Hermione suggestively falling onto the comfortable couch.

"'Ee is marvelleux, no?" said Gabrielle settling on Harry's lap on the chair adjacent to the couch before the fireplace.

"Quite."

"And, I could tell, 'ee went all out wiz you," continued Gabrielle with a knowing smile.

Hermione flushed (finally) and seemed unable to respond so Gabrielle continued, "remember, I feel what 'ee feels. You're quite… exuberant," she finished with a giggle.

"Oh lord, I forgot," said Hermione.

"Does it bother you?" asked Harry.

"Oh… I suppose it doesn't really. It is odd though, I mean, how vivid exactly-"

"During 'eightened emotional moments like sex, perfectly vivid."

"So… you know every detail then, of my, erm, technique, or lack there of."

"Hermione-" started Harry in disbelief, she had been fantastic despite her lack of experience, but Gabrielle spoke over him.

"Oh, don't worry about zhat at all 'Ermione. "Arry was quite impressed."

Hermione turned scarlet but looked at Harry a grinning now, "was I really?"

"Of course, I said as much didn't I?"

"Well, you were certainly appreciative, but I thought you were sparing my feelings a bit."

"No," said Harry shaking his head slowly, "you started out a bit rough, but learned quickly. By the end you were driving me spare."

Hermione looked quite pleased with herself, "good."

"Eef 'ou would like, I could always give you a few pointers az well. I could even demonstrate live. I am sure 'Arry would not mind, would you love?"

Harry coughed, "Um… no. No I wouldn't."

Gabrielle turned back to Hermione with a piercing stare, "I would also not mind eef you joined in az well."

Harry's mind blanked and missed Hermione's initial reaction, but heard her say shyly after an indeterminate amount of time, "perhaps some time, but that's a bit much still."

"Just let me know," said Gabrielle silkily.

Harry decided a change of conversation was in order and suddenly remember something he had been meaning to ask Hermione about, "Mione, have you found anything out about the bond me and Gabrielle have?"

Hermione stared oddly at Harry for a moment, a small surprised smile on her face before blinking a few times realizing what Harry had asked her, "yes actually!" she said excited, "I ordered a few book on owl-away and they arrived last weekend. I just got done reading the first one, which is a general study on the Veela culture and unique magic."

Harry and Gabrielle both paid rapt attention to what Hermione had to say.

"In the simplest terms, the Veela bond is a magical symbiotic relationship as far as anyone has been able to determine."

"Those are not simple terms," said Harry after a long blank moment.

Gabrielle giggled, "I get eet."

Harry sent a sour look her way as Hermione took pity on Harry's incomprehension, "in simpler terms, the Veela as a species slowly developed the ability to bond to those who saved them to ensure a mutual benefit. In the Veela's case they are essentially living targets to all sorts of foul creatures. Their blood is sought after for some of the more illegal love potions, and their obvious beauty attracts all sorts of nefarious types. While they have magic to protect themselves, they are more likely to be safer with a powerful Wizard protecting them, hence the requirements of their lives being saved in an altruistic manner. The ability to save the Veela in question shows their strength and ability to protect, and their selflessness shows that it will be a loving relationship. In return, the Wizard in question gains a lifelong mate, and what the book described as 'the greatest heights of extacy known to wizard-kind'. The bond encourages and aids the Veela to become the perfect mate for their savior, making them more valuable to the Wizard and in turn encouraging greater levels of protection."

"That… makes perfect sense," said Harry thoughtfully.

Gabrielle nodded but didn't say anything.

Harry turned to look at Gabrielle and turned her head to meet her eyes, "Hey, I love you. I don't care what any book says, my feelings don't lie."

Gabrielle pressed her face to Harry's neck and inhaled deeply, simply taking comfort in his presence. Harry felt more than heard the quiet "merci" against his neck.

"You didn't let me finish," said Hermione softly."

"Go on," said Gabrielle so Hermione could hear her.

"That is the historical analysis of the bond, but it's evolved. Like all magic, and the rest of the world really, it evolves. At first the bond was only physical. Veela were indeed the perfect sexual creature for their mate, but it was superficial. As is the way of all things evolving, it was survival of the fittest. The most protected Veela were those who bonded to their mates emotionally as well as physically, and while there is magic that can touch on love, it is widely believed that love is too pure to be truly affected by magic. Just like there are no love potions that actually create love, only infatuation and physical desire, or an obsessive possessive shadow of love, Veela magic cannot simply force a person to feel a certain way."

Harry felt the tension release all across Gabrielle's body. Tension neither had been aware she had. "Were you really worried that the bond somehow forced my feelings?" asked Harry softly.

"Non, just zhat 'ou might zhink zhey were."

"Never. And even if it was I wouldn't care. The heart wants what the heart wants right?" asked Harry with a grin.

Gabrielle laughed sweetly and gave Harry a quick peck on the lips.



----------------

Hey, I'm thinking of re-posting this on Fanfiction (dot) net. I know their site says it doesn't have mature content like here, but there are some pretty smutty stories there, and even a couple stories from this site are posted there as well. Do y'all think I can get away with it?
Sign up to rate and review this story