Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Emerald Coven

A Dreary November Day

by Hallows_Seeker

Hogsmeade visit.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2012-02-02 - Updated: 2012-02-02 - 12471 words

?Blocked
A/N: Finally chapter 9! This one took forever to write, kept jumping around a lot writing a scene here, and a scene there. It's long too. Next chapter wont take as long to write but it wont me as much of a monster as this one.

Peace! Enjoy!




Chapter 9: A Dreary November Day

For once Harry had awoken before Gabrielle, and decided to wake her as sweetly as she had been waking him the past few weeks. Afterwards they lay contentedly, Harry on his back, and Gabrielle stretched sweetly beside him, an arm across his chest, and a leg across his waist. Harry held her, one hand in her hair, the other running across the leg curled over him, occasionally fondling the bum cheek he could reach.

Today was something Harry was both dreading and excited for. It was a Hogsmeade weekend, and he was excited to get out of the castle, and even more excited that it was his first real date with Gabrielle. It was the latter thing that also had him dreading the coming day. Not because he wasn't excited for every second he was going to spend with Gabrielle, but more what the school's reaction would be.

True to form, Becca had stirred the rumor pool into a choppy mess. Much of the school now believed that Harry had a secret girlfriend, and that Hermione was the prime suspect. Harry waved the rumors off and most of his close friends believed him, especially in Gryffindor, knowing just how close a friendship Harry and Hermione had, therefore buying the idea that Becca had simply read more into their friendship than was warranted. The rest of the school seemed divided. Much of Slytherin (no doubt due to Malfoy's influence) believed that Harry was creating the rumor himself, and that even if it was true, his choice of Hermione said a lot of unfavorable things about him. Half of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff thought the rumor was true as well, so Harry and Hermione decided to tone things down for the time being, only doing what they thought they could still get away with and appear as friends. Despite this though, Hermione had been… touching Harry more.

They were not lewd touches, it was practically innocent except for the fact that Harry could trace the beginning of this new aspect to their relationship from when Hermione surprised him in the boy's shower after practice. Since then they had not progressed, but their semi-frequent encounters stayed relatively similar to then. Hermione no longer felt embarrassed about being naked with Harry, and now seemed quite eager to both give and receive. She had also apparently indeed taken some suggestions from Gabrielle, as her… technique as it were had improved quickly, and she was now quite capable of driving Harry quite crazy.

No, this was not touching like that. It was… handholding, and casual touches to his arms and legs when they talked. Hermione herself didn't even seem to be aware she was doing it. Harry in fact didn't realize until one time coming back in from Herbology Hermione had brushed the snow from his shoulders and back.

Harry found that he rather liked the attention. It warmed him so to speak so he decided to start reciprocating until they had fallen into a rhythm that often left one leaning on the other, or holding hands when walking down the corridors and no one else was around.

When Harry and Gabrielle finished watching the sun rise through the bright clear window in their room Harry detangled himself from Gabrielle and with a quick 'see you in a bit' transferred back to his bed in the dorm room in Gryffindor tower.

The 'plan' as it were, was to wake up and hang out with the boys a bit before heading down to Breakfast. Gabrielle had special permission from McGonagall to enter the grounds to meet up with Harry for the trip to Hogsmeade. It was one of the few times upperclassmen could invite non-students to enter the grounds, and Harry was far from the only one taking advantage of the semi-rare opportunity. He personally knew of a few students who had girlfriends and boyfriends who didn't attend Hogwarts who would probably be coming today, though he had never had so much as a conversation with any of them.

'Maybe Becca is right,' mused Harry. Maybe he did get lost in a little world with Ron and Hermione and miss things. 'Even if he did,' he thought, 'do I really care?' Perhaps Ron and Hermione, and Gabrielle, and to a lesser extent Ginny, Neville, and Luna are enough. Not to mention Dean and Seamus who historically speaking he got on well enough with. Then Harry remembered the Quidditch team, and Fred and George who certainly counted as more than just team-mates. With a shake of his head Harry decided Becca didn't know a damn thing about him.

In any case, 'the plan' was for Gabrielle to show up and draw just a bit of attention to herself and "greet" Harry as if they hadn't seen each other in months. For one, it would immediately end the rumors about Hermione, and secondly would make sure no one suspected that Gabrielle was secretly here all along, which Dumbledore had been quite adamant about.

'Also,' thought Harry a little selfishly, 'for once rumors can circulate around me about something that makes me ridiculously happy'.

Harry pulled the curtain back to find everyone except Seamus already awake and in good spirits. Ron was excited for his date with Lavender, who Seamus (as the resident self assigned ladies man of Gryffindor tower) had helped him plan. Ron thought he was going to go further with Lavender than before and Seamus was apparently living vicariously through Ron's excitement.

Dean was excited for his date with Ginny, and Harry was thoroughly pleased that with Ron in the room he wouldn't go into any detail about what he was "getting" which Harry hoped wasn't much.

Neville, who did not have a date, was none-the-less still looking foreword to Hogsmeade as a chance to visit apothecaries that had strains of magical plants that the Hogwarts greenhouses didn't posses.

The mood was infectious, and Harry soon found himself dragged into the conversation where he readily admitted at Ron's insistence that he was indeed meeting his "secret" girlfriend and they were spending the day together. Ron tried to get them to double with him and Lavender but Harry outright refused as this was their first "real" date together and they wanted to spend it mostly with each other, though Harry promised they would at least meet up for a drink at the Three Broomsticks.

When Dean had finally woken Seamus up by dropping a book on his stomach they all made their way down to the common room trailed by a groggy and complaining Seamus.

Dean and Seamus both begged and pleaded Harry to spill on who he was going with, but Harry would only reply with "you don't know her, and she doesn't go to Hogwarts", but assured them that after they met her he would go into any details they wanted barring anything physical. "A gentleman does not kiss and tell," said Harry cooly to Seamus who scoffed at him and said "a gentleman may not, but a mate does."

Harry just shook his head and pointed out that he wasn't even telling Ron anything about that.

Once in the common room Lavender shot at Ron like a little blond bullet and Dean had to catch Ron to prevent them from falling.

"Oi Dean, aren't we waiting on Ginny?" asked Seamus as they were leaving for breakfast.

"Naw, said she wanted a bit of a lie in, sides she never eats much breakfast, said she'll meet me right near the end before leaving for the village."

Harry tried his hardest to ignore it, but despite the two women in his life, one of which he loved and the other he was in love with and about to meet to spend an entire lazy day together he could not fully ignore the painful stab whenever Dean talked about Ginny or vice versa. He wondered briefly whether he would or could get over her before putting it from his mind and digging into his delicious elf made breakfast.

Suddenly the doors from the entrance hall burst open with a stern McGonagall striding through trailed by nearly twenty people, mostly girls, but a few guys as well. Gabrielle was almost in the middle and hadn't been spotted yet, but as the guests started to move towards those they were there to see Gabrielle made a show of trying to spot Harry in the dense breakfast crowd with a few of the other guests who genuinely didn't know where to go yet. For Harry no one else seemed to exist for a moment. She had dressed up for their date, and looked quite lovely in a long white very short sleeved peasant dress with light pink and blue flowers printed in a seemingly random pattern across the whole length of it. From the waist up the dress hugged her curves tightly, and the skirt flowed out and down to just above her knees, swirling about her legs weightlessly. The white of the dress made her hair look more silvery than blonde, and the blue flowers matched her eyes, and the pink ones matched… other parts that only Harry was privy to. Her hair, which he had never seen her style differently than just down and loose hanging to her upper middle back, was messily pulled into a loose bunch that fell just to her shoulders and swayed back and forth as if in a light breeze.

The general din of the Great Hall died as if someone had dimmed the lights. There were a few whispers, but almost everyone was staring at Gabrielle.

This… was not how it was supposed to go. Harry scowled at just how much more attention she was getting than anticipated. Harry had expected a reaction similar to when Fleur had first been introduced to the students of Hogwarts. Less than polite interest and a few gawkers, but this… this was ridiculous. She had brought the conversation to a stand-still and everyone stared at her, though to her credit she did not appear outwardly to notice. Across their bond was a different story, she was quite nervous at the attention but attempting to ignore it.

"Bloody hell who's that?" asked Ron quietly.

"No idea but she's bloody gorgeous," whispered a dumbstruck Seamus.

Hermione concentrated on her food while all this was going on, but Harry noticed the small smirk gracing her features.

Conversation had started to pick up, and Harry could tell most of it was about Gabrielle and who she was here to see. Harry saw many girls scowling and many, many guys drooling and looking her up and down, but it didn't give rise to his jealousy, she was here with him.

"Wait…" said Ron suddenly, "She totally a Veela like Fleur."

"No doubt," replied Seamus as if stunned.

"She, she looks a lot like Fleur… that's, that's not Gabrielle is it?" Ron asked suddenly looking sharply at Harry.

Refusing to meet Ron's eye or answer his question, Harry smiled inwardly at Ron's rare moment of deduction and suddenly feeling quite confident with himself, Harry mentally prepared for the backlash that this was going to cause him in his life, and thought "couldn't be worse than when they thought I was the next dark lord". He raised his hand while whistling loudly and sharply once.

Gabrielle's gaze turned to meet Harry's immediately, and with a broad toothy smile she raced down the table and leapt into his lap crying "'Arry!" and snogged him like she hadn't seen him since before term started.

After only a few seconds Hermione, with a roll of her eyes, moved down the bench a little and pulled Gabrielle bodily into the spot between her and Harry. Both shot an annoyed look at Hermione but she just rolled her eyes again and said in a warning hiss, "literally everyone is staring and McGonagall and Snape are both giving you the evil eye, you'll get detention."

Mollified Gabrielle and Harry gave each other an embarrassed grin and thanked Hermione for her warning. Harry scooped some eggs and bacon from the rasher onto Gabrielle's plate while telling her how lovely she looked, and they both started eating, free hands held under the table.

With a start Harry realized that while many people had started talking again, nearly a third were still staring at Harry and Gabrielle together. Some looked jealous (boys and girls much to Harry's surprise), some with simple curiosity, and quite a few with unrestrained lust, though that was exclusively male attention towards Harry's little Veela.

Draco looked livid, so Harry stared him down until Draco looked away and back to his conversation with Pansy, who had an arm draped around his shoulders, and was nearly sitting in his lap.

Looking around a bit angrily at what Harry felt was far too much attention, three other people caught his attention. Becca looked right and properly stunned. She just looked back and forth between himself and Gabrielle, and had what Harry thought was an impressed smile.

Luna on the other hand just gave Harry a dreamy pleased smile and waved.

Harry waved back and his gaze passed down Ravenclaw table when he saw Cho. She was staring quite angrily at her breakfast and was currently stabbing her kippers with a vengeance. Not wanting to chance her looking up Harry quickly stopped looking around and found himself belatedly realizing that not a single person sitting near him was talking, and all of them were staring at Gabrielle with the exception of Dean, Seamus, and Ron who were gazing at Harry with something akin to awe, though Ron looked a bit miffed.

Uncomfortable with all the attention Gabrielle came to his rescue, and with a slightly wavering voice addressed those present, "Bonjour, nice to meet all of you. Ron, eet's nice to see you again."

Ron nodded slowly, "yeah, same. Harry you said it was someone I never met!"

"Yeah well, wouldn't have been as much of a surprise if I told you otherwise, and while I wasn't expecting the whole damn hall to lose their minds over this, I was really looking forward to your expression when you found out."

"Blimey Harry," said Seamus suddenly, "you're really dating a Veela?"

"I'm dating Gabrielle, and she's a wonderful person."

Gabrielle squeezed his hand rested her head against Harry's arm while Seamus looked quite abashed, "Sorry Harry, didn't mean it like that."

"I know," replied Harry quickly at Seamus' genuineness, "I'm still just really surprised how much prejudice there is here. I mean look what happened to Hagrid fourth year."

Seamus nodded solemnly, "yeah, yeah, right bit of nastiness there. That being said, how the bloody hell did you meet, and what," he looked to Gabrielle with a smirk, "actually made you say yes to this speckie git?"

"Oi!" said Harry loudly at Seamus' remark.

Gabrielle just laughed sweetly, "'E saved me from zhe lake during zhe Tri-Wizard Tournament. We kept in touch." Gabrielle slid her hand un-noticed up Harry's thigh at the word 'touch' and Harry tried not to jump.

Dean just shook his head back and forth slowly in disbelief, "I remember that you lucky bastard."

Harry just laughed at that and kissed Gabrielle on the top of her head, while Ron shot a very unfavorable glare at Dean.

"Oi," said Seamus with a large smirk and light twinkle in his eye, "Gabrielle, think you could introduce me to your sister then?"

Gabrielle laughed sweetly, "I could, but eet would do you no good. She eez engaged."

"Yeah, to my brother," added Ron, "so don't get any smart ideas, and you," said Ron looking sharply at Dean, "think maybe you want to stop staring so much, remember who you're currently dating," Ron finished in a growl, the threat quite clear.

Dean gulped and seemed to make quite the effort to look anywhere that wasn't Gabrielle, though still glancing back every once in a while.

Anxious to get on with their day, Harry and Gabrielle finished eating quickly and rose to head to Hogsmeade. Hermione followed after them citing that she'd rather not make the long trek to the village alone.

"I'm sorry Hermione," said Harry sadly, "I didn't even think about that fact that you'd have no one to go with. Come with us, I don't want to abandon you."

"No," replied Hermione quickly. "This is your day together. I don't want to intrude and I have a bunch of shopping to do anyways."

"You're not an intrusion," said Harry while Gabrielle nodded beside him.

"I know, I know, tell you what, how about we meet up for lunch, hmm?"

Both Harry and Gabrielle agreed, so they made their way out of the castle and down the long snow covered path.

When they arrived at the gates of Hogsmeade Hermione left them to head to Scrivenshafts, mumbling something about quills that wouldn't dull after just one essay, while Harry and Gabrielle walked aimlessly hand in hand around the village, chatting about nothing, just enjoying the company and the refreshing chill air.

"So, what are zhe sights to see een Hogsmeade?"

"Zonkos joke shop is pretty good, though I'm partial to Weasley's now. Flourish and Blots if you're into books. Three broomsticks, but it's going to be really crowded. There's an amazing candy shop down that way."

"What about zhe Shrieking Shack?"

Harry laughed, "it's not really haunted. One of my parent's best friends Remus Lupin, was a werewolf and used the shack to transform every month when he was at school."

"Mon dieu! You know so many interesting people."

"I suppose I do. I'll have to introduce you to my friends in the Auror department."

Gabrielle stopped walking. "You know Aurors?"

"Yeah, three of them, well, one retired, but yeah."

Gabrielle laughed sweetly, "My 'Arry is so well connected. You should go into politics, my Fazher could 'elp you."

Harry grimaced, "er, no thanks, politics are really not my thing. What does your father do exactly?"

"He eez ze French Ministry's chief Ambassador to Muggles and part 'umans."

"Well, I may have no interest, but I'm sure Hermione would love to talk to him about Elf rights."

"I'm sure zhat could be arranged. Oooo, what eez zhat place?"

Harry looked over to where Gabrielle was pointing, it was Madam Puddifoot's. Harry groaned. "That," he said slowly, "is the site of the only date I had with Cho Chang."

"I'm sensing eet didn't go well."

"It was a disaster."

Gabrielle pouted, "Oh poo, eet looks very romantic."

"It's mostly just pink."

"Pleeeeeease?" Gabrielle whined with her best puppy do face."

Harry just sighed, "fine, let's get a cuppa."

Gabrielle squealed and grabbed Harry's arm, "come on, let's improve your association wizh zhis place!"

Harry just shook his head ruefully and allowed himself to be dragged inside. While it was not Valentines Day the tea house was never the less decked in pink, though the flying cherubs throwing confetti were thankfully absent. It was far less crowded than last year but there were still a good number of couples seated randomly at the small intimate tables. Most were snogging, and the rest were taking and flirting quietly and looked as if they'd start snogging at any minute.

Harry took a seat relatively near the entrance and Gabrielle glanced once at the seat opposite Harry before sitting daintily in his lap. The waitress came over and left two cups of steaming tea with a small tray of biscuits, milk, sugar, and lemon wedges. Harry looked up surprised at the quick service, but the waitress left before he could thank her. Not before giving Harry a flirty wink though.

Gabrielle seemed to want to actively change Harry's association, so she sat warmly in his lap while they gigglingly fed each other small tea cakes and biscuits with little sweet kisses in-between. The tea was sweet and not much to Harry's liking, but Gabrielle seemed to be enjoying herself, and finally Harry seemed to glean something about this place. This was not a place for talking. Ruefully thinking about how much better his date with Cho would have gone if he had just flirted and snogged a bit, Harry made up for it now, showering Gabrielle with affection while every other couple there just seemed to disappear. Not that it was particularly difficult, no one there was at all interested in what was happening with any one else, and finally Harry understood the brilliance of this place. Every single person here was a couple, so while there was a small crowd, for all intents and purposes they had privacy, something that was, for most, hard to come by at Hogwarts.

"So, tell me about Cho."

"Why do you want to hear about that?"

"I want to know everyzhing. I've missed so much of your life."

"Alright," Harry took a deep breath. "She's Seeker for Ravenclaw, and a year older. Pretty, smart. In 4th I asked her to the yule ball, but she had already been asked by... um..."

"By who?"

"Cedric Diggory."

Gabrielle gasped.

"I guess Fleur told you that part." Gabrielle nodded. "Anyway, I had thought that I missed my chance but the next near she was really sweet to me, so I asked her out for Valentines day. Then, on our date, here," Harry added wryly, "all we talked about was Cedric and Roger Davies asking her out, then I mentioned having to meet Hermione later and she flipped and bogged out."

Gabrielle gave Harry a sad smile, "eet sounded like she was-"

"Trying to make me jealous to gage my reaction?"

"Oui!"

"Don't sound so surprised, Hermione had to explain that to me. In fact, I'm sure she could give you a whole breakdown if you wanted. Anyway, then Cho's friend Marietta betrayed the D.A. and that was that."

"Are you sad nozhing ever 'appened?"

"Kind of. She's pretty and plays Quidditch, but that's sort of it. I never really got to know her, not really. Still... first crush and all that. Well..." Harry paused and smiled, "unless you count Tonks, but I don't really. Everyone kind of has a crush on her I think."

"Tonks?"

"One of the Auror's I know. She's also a Metamorphmagus, so yeah?" Harry added with a smirk.

Gabrielle laughed sweetly, "oh yes, I can see zhe appeal."

"Anyway, she's... well not dating, there's something between her and Lupin, or something. It's complicated."



.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:.



After they left they made their way slowly to Honeydukes where Harry bought a few gifts for people. Some chocolate frogs for Ron, a box of sugar quills for Hermione, and a small sack of caramel creams that Gabrielle was partial to. Harry also got himself a large bar of chocolate, that ever since 3rd year had become his favorite. Even with out the presence of Dementors there was still something soothing about it.

harry glanced at his watch before remembering he no longer had one, "Gabrielle, do you know the time?"

"Tempus," she flicked her wand and Harry was stunned that he hadn't seen her draw it. "Eet's almost time to meet up wizh Ron and Lavender."

"Alright, Three Broomsticks is this way.

Harry lead Gabrielle down an alley he knew led right onto the main street, but before they could even traverse half of it a short sharp "Potter" was barked out behind them. Harry turned sharply his hand already on his wand to find Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy Parkinson filling the entrance to the alley. Draco had a sneer, and Crabbe and Goyle looked ready to fight, but Pansy just looked uncomfortable, though she still managed to glare angrily at Gabrielle.

Harry took a step in front of Gabrielle and she placed her hand gently on his non-wand arm and tapped the tip of her want to Harry's back letting him know she had hers drawn. "What do you want Malfoy."

"Tsk, tsk Potter. I always knew you were trash based on the company you keep, but to sully yourself with a half breed Veela whore? And here I though you could sink no lower than dating a mudblood."

Sparks shot from the end of Harry's wand which was still pointed at the ground. Everyone had their wands out but no one was aiming yet. "You're going to want to leave now Malfoy, before I do something you'll regret."

"Big words from the boy-who-let's-others-save-him. Four on one aren't good odds for you, unless you plan on throwing your little bint at us so you can run away. The Dark Lord could always use another play-thing," he said with a menacing sneer.

Harry saw red, but before he could curse Draco's stupid face off Gabrielle spoke up in a dangerous calm voice, "excuse e moi, do you zhink I am some wilting flower, eet is four on two, zhough, I would be 'esitant to count zhe two 'oo chose brawn over brains. Zhoes brutes look like zhey could barely cast a lumos. Or per'aps zheir faces are meant to scare me to death." Gabrielle finished venomously.

Draco just laughed, "What's the french tart going to do, shoot flowers at us?" The other laughed, though Pansy's seemed forced, and her angry gaze never left Gabrielle.

Gabrielle just flicked her wand twice and immediately Crabbe and Goyle's robes swept upwards and knotted, trapping their arms and blinding them. In their struggle to get free they fell over and almost toppled Draco.

Draco screamed in anger and shot a nasty cutting hex at Harry that managed to tear the sleeve of his robes despite side-stepping in front of Gabrielle. Harry whispered "shield" to Gabrielle and shot a strong reducto at the brick wall next to Malfoy. With an ear ringing blast, chunks of brick and mortar, much reduced to dust, blew out; and with no where else to go in the narrow alley, bloomed up and back forced away by Gabrielle's protego.

Not wanting to take any chances Harry grabbed Gabrielle by the arm and they ran from the alley into the main street. With out stopping they made their way to the Three Broomsticks and took a booth near the back to wait for Ron and Lavender, while being able to keep an eye on the door.

Once they were seated and their racing hearts had a chance to slow down they both started laughing.

"Well… that was… unexpected. Malfoy really hasn't been much trouble so far. At least personally. I'm still pretty sure he had something to do with Katie."

"Katie on your Quidditch team, oui?"

"Yeah."

Gabrielle shuddered, "I don't like him at all. And not just what 'append. Zhere eez somezhing about him zhat makes my skin crawl. Did you notice 'im staring at us during breakfast? Eet unnerved me."

"I did, but why didn't you say something sooner?"

"I…" she faltered, "I'm sensitive to ze…" she looked to be struggling with how to put her thoughts into words. "Ze… desires of ozhers I suppose. 'E 'as a… dark continence."

"Is that a Veela thing?"

Gabrielle looked quite uncomfortable at the question, but nodded all the same. Not wanting to add to her distress Harry let the topic drop, though something else niggled at him. "Gabrielle, that was really impressive wand work. You took out Crabbe and Goyle in less than a second, and I just realized you did it non-verbally."

"Oui, I told you, I was quite skilled at charms."

"I knew that, believe me, but I've been working on silent casting for almost half a year now, and I can't even do a lumos silently. I'm impressed."

Gabrielle blushed sweetly, "zhank you 'Arry. Eet's only charms zhough. I 'aven't been able to transfigure silently or anyzhing else for zhat matter."

"Still, maybe you could give me a few pointers. Hermione's been making a point to cast everything silently lately. She's still jealous about the prince I'm pretty sure."

Gabrielle smiled, "she eez very proud of 'er abilities."

"Smartest Witch of her generation, she should be."

"You 'ave good taste 'Arry."

"I hope you include yourself in that. Our relationship may have started under odd circumstances, but I wouldn't change a thing in the world at this point."

That last bit got Harry a very sweet kiss, that was unfortunately interrupted by a cooing Lavender falling into the seat across from Gabrielle, Ron following swiftly, quickly putting his arm around Lavender and pulling her close.

"You make such a cute couple!" Lavender exclaimed in that unique quiet shrieking that only girls can pull off.

"So," said Ron with a smirk, "Gabrielle Delacour huh. You're a lucky bloke." Lavender swatted Ron on the arm, "Oi, I didn't mean it like that Lav, just supporting my mate." Lavender just pouted until Ron kissed her lightly and said "babe" in a placating tone, and was immediately forgiven.

"Now spill," ejected Lavender, her attention now squarely on Gabrielle and Harry. "I want to know everything."

"Lavender, with all due respect, I really don't need more rumors about me."

"It's not a rumor if it's true," she replied slyly.

"Even so,"

"Relax Harry, I'm not going to go spreading this around. I'll tell Parvati cause I tell her everything, but I wont tell anyone else I promise?"

Harry just sighed.

Gabrielle apparently decided a speech was in order. "Oh relax 'Arry, I'll tell you everyzhing!" she said with glee at Lavender.

"Oh goody!" said Lavender, "Harry I like her already."

"Ok, so, two years ago, zhere I was, een bed een France-"

"Lavender!" a bright voice called over from the doorway. The whole table turned to find Parvati and Padma walking over. Parvati almost skipping, Padma at a more sedate pace, but both had a broad identical smile.

Parvati sat at once in one of the chairs next to the booth, but Padma looked to those already sitting and asked, "mind if we join you?"

"Sure."

"Of course."

"Oui."

"S'pose."

"Just sit already," said Parvati loudly, grabbing her sister's sleeve and pulling her into the seat next to her.

Padma looked a little embarrassed, but sat all the same. Rosmerta was quick to bring over more Butterbeers for the new arrivals.

"Ok," said Lavender, "now everybody zip it, Gabrielle was just about to tell us how she and Harry met."

Parvati looked excited, and Padma held polite interest.

"Well, as I was saying. Zhere I was, een bed een France, when I am woken suddenly by my 'eadmistress, who mind you I 'ad zhought was at 'ogwarts wizh my sister. Anyway, she brings me to 'er office where she tells me I am to be zhe 'ostage for zhe second task of zhe Tri-Wizard Tournament for Fleur. Zhen I am introduced to Dumbledore and one minute I am asleep, and zhe next, I am wrapped in 'Arry's big strong arms as he's carrying me to shore."

Lavender and Parvati coo'ed. Ron said "I helped" but no one listened.

"Zhen I am on zhe shore and Fleur is grabbing me and crying about zhe grindylows getting her, and she is zhanking 'Arry for saving me."

"I can't believe that was you," said Padma suddenly. "I mean," she continued when everyone looked at her oddily, "that was two years ago, and, I mean I was watching from the stands but you look far far older now than you did. More than two years could explain."

Harry was affronted but before he could respond Gabrielle placed a calming hand on his chest, "Eet's alright 'Arry, she iz just curious. My grandmuzzer was a Veela, and one of zhe traits passed on is a long childhood. I was twelve at zhe time, zhough I looked eight or nine. Zhen suddenly, my monthlies start and 'bam' all of a sudden, every boy wants me, and zhe only boy I want iz een anozher country." Gabrielle looked to Harry then and ran her fingers sweetly down the side of his face.

Lavender sighed again, "that's soooooooooo romantic."

"Remember how you were beating yourself up though Harry?" asked Ron suddenly with a short laugh, "you were sure you screwed up your score cause you stayed behind for Gabrielle."

"And you'll never hear me complain about that again, I assure you," Harry responded promptly giving Gabrielle a tight squeeze with the arm currently wrapped around her shoulders. The girls sighed again, this time a bit wistfully.

"Why were you complaining in the first place?" asked Parvati. "After the second task you were tied for first."

"You remember that?"

Parvati blushed slightly but replied cheekily, "of course, we went to the ball together remember? Clearly you had my attention."

Harry flushed a bit but managed a response, "of course I do, first date I ever had wasn't it?"

Lavender and Parvati both glanced at Gabrielle, probably expecting some catty remark, but of course Harry knew she was far more likely to find the whole situation funny and titillating. "'Arry, you 'ave good taste," she said with a wink and smile directed at Parvati causing her to blush fully this time. "'E iz a wonderful date, non?"

Both Harry and Ron drew breath through their teeth in a hiss. "No, no I wasn't."

"Yeah," said Ron sullenly, "we were both kind of wankers that night. Sorry," he said with a pained expression at Padma.

Padma waved it off, those apologies had been made long ago, but Gabrielle almost looked offended, "'Arry, I'm shocked."

"What can I say? I've grown," Harry finished dryly.

It wasn't very funny, but still drew a polite chuckle from those present.

It seemed that most were there to have met Gabrielle, and after a few minutes of polite conversation, mostly with Gabrielle describing France and Beuxbatons, the group went their separate ways.

They had nearly an hour before meeting up with Hermione, and had already hit all the main hot spots of the village, so they wandered aimlessly down the lesser used streets.

Harry was in the middle of telling Gabrielle about his first year, how he and Ron became friends, the Philosopher's stone, and Quirrel when he stopped, something catching his attention from the corner of his eye. Nearly at the end of the road they were on, right at the outskirts of the village there was a shop he had never seen before: Wanda's Wicked Magic Shoppe. It was almost entirely purple, the awnings, the sign, even the windows were tinted. It was the door that caught his attention though, it seemed to shimmer.

""E really named eet Fluffy? 'Arry? Arry?"

"Look at that door there."

Gabrielle looked, narrowed her eyes a bit in thought and then said suddenly and with a bit of awe, "zhat's a mutispace charm!"

"A what?"

"I've nevair seen eet before but I've read about eet. Eet's a charm placed over a doorway, so zhat anyone entering experiences zheir own version of zhe inside."

"What for?"

"Anonymity. Een France, zhe ministry uses eet for court cases, so judgements aren't biased."

"That's a good idea. I've never seen this store before, and I've never heard anyone mention it."

Gabrielle smiled and grabbed Harry's hand pulling him towards the entrance, "come on!"

A light tinkly bell sounded as the door opened. The minute Harry saw what the store carried his jaw dropped and his mind froze in shock. Looking back, Harry would not have been able to say what he had thought a store called Wands's Wicked Magic Shoppe would carry. Perhaps it was borderline dark objects and books like Borgin and Burk's. Nothing however, could have prepared Harry for the first sight upon entering. On the wall directly across from the entrance was a six foot wide, ceiling hight shelf filled to the brim with fake penises, each complete with a small informative label affixed below. Some were small, some were big, some were enormous. Some were made of wood, some metal, some almost looked real, some glass, all sitting proud and erect on the surprisingly classy shelves.

It took Harry nearly a minute to realize Gabrielle was nearly bent over in laughter, "Oh, 'Arry, I take eet all back, you Eenglish aren't nearly as stuffy as I zhought!"

"No, but they'd like you to think they were, eh?"

Gabrielle and Harry spun towards the new voice. Before them stood an elderly, matronly woman, perhaps late fifties, early sixties. Her hair was pulled into a neat tight bun eerily reminiscent to McGonagall, but shock white. Her clothes were dissimilarly youthful. Her robes were artfully styled and a bright magenta, the kind of thing Harry was used to Tonks wearing. "Good afternoon, I'm Wanda, and this is my store Sir and Madam. From your expressions I'm guessing you weren't aware of what we carried before you stepped in."

"You're accent," said Harry, "the states?"

"Canada. French Canada actually," she replied smiling at Gabrielle.

"Quelle est votre prononciation?"

"Ha ha, terrible, haven't spoke a lick of it since I moved here."

Gabrielle scoffed and said something unintelligible under her breath.

"I've been coming to Hogsmeade for years now, and I've never seen nor heard of this place."

"Ah, well, that would be thanks to some, particularly well done notice-me-not charms. For one, this place only appears to couples, and again, only to those with certain... proclivities."

Gabrielle giggled lowly, "zhat would be me I'm sure. ** iz-"

Harry's name had come out garbled, "Localized censorship ward, go on," Wanda explained quickly.

"Right, ** 'as potential, but unfortunately 'ee 'as just not been exposed to much."

"I'm standing right here."

"Pardon ** but eet iz zhe truth. I am familiar wizh most of zhe zhings here, and you are not."

"Well... yeah..." said Harry sullenly.

"Oh **, don't feel bad, eet's not anyzhing 'ou could 'ave 'elped."

Harry looked up to see if Wanda was paying attention to their conversation but it seemed she had already politely left the room to give them some privacy. "No, no it's alright. Truthfully I don't know what most of this stuff is, but if it's something you want I'm willing to give just about anything a try."

Gabrielle gave Harry a warm hug, and nuzzled her face into his chest, "really?"

"Yeah, go nuts, buy whatever you want."

"I couldn't-"

"*** I'm rich."

"Really?"

"I have a trust, my parents were wealthy. Buy anything you want, I barely buy anything for myself. All my best stuff is gifts."

"Oh," she sounded surprised.

"You really didn't know?"

"Non. 'Ow would I 'ave known?"

"I don't know."

"'**... you can't possibly zhink I care eizher way?"

"Why wouldn't you."

"'**!" she stomped her foot, and continued in a whisper, still wrapped in a hug, "I'm legally property, I don't care about your money."

Harry sobered immediately, "No."

"What?" Gabrielle looked scared.

"I don't-"

"What!?"

"I don't want to own you!"

"Too bad!"

Harry stepped away, "No, I'm not willing to accept that, there must be a way to... to fix-"

"Fix!" Gabrielle exploded and started to pace, "Merlin! Stupide, comment puis-je vous faire comprendre! Tout autre homme dans le monde ne serait pas objet! Qui dit non à l'amour esclave, honnêtement! Que dois-je faire pour démontrer tromper que c'est ce que je veux?"

"***."

"Nom de dieu de putain pourquoi ne pouvez-vous pas aller pour elle, je ne peux pas croire que j'ai de lutte pour convaincre un garçon d'accepter disposés déconcertante. Il est aussi frustrant pour essayer de trouver une propre prostituée dans un taudis bordel!"

"***!"

She stopped abruptly in front of Harry and fixed him with a fierce gaze, "Ne pouvez-vous pas tout simplement accepter pour qui je me suis? Vous ne pouvez pas simplement accepter le fait que c'est ce que je veux? Je l'ai fait pour vous, je veux que vous, et personne d'autre. Lorsque vous commande-moi cela me fait rougir d'excitation. Ma présentation est un symptôme de mon amour pour vous. Il a toujours été de mon coeur. Il veut ce qu'il veut."

"Pet!"

She was stilled, "yes **?"

"Come here," he opened his arms and Gabrielle crushed herself to him. He wrapped his arms warmly around her and kissed the top of her head, "first, I love you, and nothing is going to change that nor would I want to change that. Second, we're bonded and I've never felt closer to another human being in my life and nothing would or could get me to change that. You are the single greatest comfort I've ever had. I love you. And third, everything you just said you said in French so I have no idea what you are trying to tell me."

Gabrielle giggled wetly, she was crying slightly now, "sorry," she mumbled, "I- I want this **. I am le docile. For me, finding love was finding zhe one I deemed worzhy of my submission. I wanted zhis before I met you love. Zhat part of me 'as nozhing to do wizh you or my Veela 'eritage, except zhat I want you to accept zhat part of me, and revel een eet. Also you saved me. My own personal knight. Veela or no, that would still 'ave a profound affect on me even with out a magic bond," she took a long pause and then, "Jean-Paul Sartre said, 'freedom iz what you do wizh what's been done to you."

"I understand. I do. Now more than before, but I get it. That quote too, it's eerily relatable to my life as well. All that being said, what you suggest is kinky and I like it, more than I think I should, but the idea of legally owning another person is evil to me."

"But eef you accept eet emotionally zhen eet iz just a piece of paper. You 'ave never treated me like a possession, not really. You treat me like a girlfriend 'oo wants to be fucked like a possession."

"Then if it's all the same to you I'd like to change that piece of paper if we can figure out how."

"Alright."

"We good?"

"Oui, I love you."

"I love you too. On a side note, I cannot believe we had our first fight in a sex toy store."

Gabrielle's giggle quickly turned into a full laugh, and Harry tried to resist but found he couldn't.

"Soooooo, 'ow rich are you?"

Harry barked a 'Sirius' laugh, "Rich enough for a shopping spree. You want to get weird, let's just go all out. Lord knows I need to start having more fun in my life."

"Yay!" Gabrielle jumped up and down for a few seconds before running off to a display case of decorative leather paddles.

Harry rolled his eyes, 'paddles, really, that's the first thing you go for?' Harry decided to stop complaining that his mate was unrepentantly kinky and just get on with the thing. 'Really,' he thought, 'if she wants me to get creative than by Merlin's epic beard I'm going to get creative, might as well do the thing properly.'

Harry started at the display he had first seen upon walking in. One phallus caught his eye immediately. It was a large glass penis complete with implied testicles serving as a stand for it. It was sort of cork screwed with multiple bars of glass woven together in concentric uneven ripples. While Harry had nothing Muggle to compare it too, he was sure nothing could come close, and nothing could replicate the way the imperfections of the glass seemed to flow continually, and the colors to shift in iridescent waves. Harry read the info plate nailed into the shelf below:

BOHEMIAN BOBBY BATON

Half toy half work of art
No two are the same nor ever appear the same
The random ripples and smooth glass
provide unique sensation
Item replete with self-lubricating
and three speed auto-use charms
Just set it, tap it 1, 2, or 3 and go
4 taps and it stops and self cleans ready for more

33 Galleons


Warnings: Inflexible, not recommended for oral use

'33 galleons... this may be more expensive than I thought.'

A soft cough sounded behind Harry, "I felt the mood change so I came back to answer any questions you may have, although, I was wondering if I could have a quick word in private?"

Harry turned to find Wanda behind him, he had not heard her enter the room, "Um... sure."

They stepped to a corner opposite to Gabrielle who was examining something that hung from the ceiling with a lot of complicated looking straps.

"Now, don't think I eavesdropped on you dearie, but I think I'm right in assuming that your partner is the one pushing for this? Oh, I'm sorry, I mean, she's the more interested party and you're along for the ride so to speak, but also that she's the sub, eh?"

"Sub?"

"Submissive."

"Right, yeah, she is, and I suppose I'm doing it for her, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I like the idea."

"Cool. Then, if I may, I'd like to make a point and a suggestion."

"Sure."

"My point is, what she's giving you is a gift, and you should always treat her that way, and be aware that it's a gift that bares responsibility. If you're in charge than the onus of safety and enjoyment is on you. From a devil's advocate point of view it could actually be seen as selfish being submissive, but that is neither here nor there. My suggestion, is two fold, one you should buy this book." She thrust a book into Harry's hands. It was leather bound and etched in gold leaf. The title read: "Sensual Magicks by Tabitha Lushman".

"This is a book of charms that deal exclusively with sex, designed for Witches and Wizards who want to bring more magic into the bedroom, no pun intended. I also suggest you don't tell your partner about this and use it to surprise her. Trust me, many of the things in here will be really exciting for her if she's not anticipating it, at least the first time."

"Thank you."

"All in a day's work," she said with a broad smile, "now, my second suggestion is what you should do tonight, and I apologize if I'm being too forward, but you do seem a little outside your knowledge zone, and trust me when I say the second you two are alone tonight, she's going to want to rock the canoe and start playing with her new toys, eh?"

Harry turned crimson for a moment, but then remember the anonymity charms in place, "actually I'd appreciate that."

"Well, here's something nice and simple you can do to start out. From the way she's been eyeing those restraints over there there's no way you're leaving with out them, so tie her down to the bed, blindfold her, and tease her as long as you want. Let her beg and plead and squirm, but don't give her an orgasm until you decide to. It'll be fun for you, it'll be really fun for her, and it's a nice starting place before moving onto more advanced things."

Trying desperately to keep his voice even Harry replied, "Um... thanks, really. I'm sorry I'm still a little embarrassed to be talking about this stuff so... openly."

"Perfectly natural."

"Oh, and I'm sure we're going to be getting a lot of stuff actually, and I'm not sure I have enough gold on me to pay for it. Is there anyway I can credit my account at Gringotts?"

"Do you have your key?"

Harry checked his money bag, "yeah, I do actually."

"Then yes I can. I'll leave you two to browse now, just let me know if you have any questions.

"Sure, thanks."

She faded away much to Harry's surprise.

Harry grabbed the glass phallus that had caught his eye and walked it over to the counter in back before browsing the rest of the store. Immediately to the right was a wall of corsets with various binds for the wearer's wrists. Imagining Gabrielle in one of them he decided quickly to buy one until he looked at one of the price tags and saw the cheapest one was 75 galleons but were self fitting. This was indeed going to become very expensive very quickly, but honestly 'what else am I spending my money on,' he thought, while grabbing a white one with a diffused silver lining that matched her hair.

After the corsets was lingerie, but Harry felt she should choose those herself. Next was a section of plugs, beads, and prostate massagers. "Wanda?"

She faded into view, "you had a question sir?"

"Yes but, how do you fade in and out like that?"

"It's the multispace charm."

"Right, um... these?" Harry asked embarrassedly holding up what looked like a string of pearls, but spaced out.

"Anal beads. You insert them one at a time, and with the sting that hangs out you can pull them out one by one or rapidly. If done during during a climax it can enhance the intensity of the orgasm. Those in particular are real pearls, the string is silk, and they are self lubricating and self cleaning."

"Right thanks again," said Harry not making eye contact.

"Of course."

Harry set the beads next to the Baton and corset, and added the book to the pile. The next section gave Harry pause. There were hung to the wall a series of collars, from simple to elaborate, and even a few behind glass with numerous gems embedded in the leather. Like before one in particular drew his attention almost immediately. The band was leather and looked butter soft. The clasp was gleaming silver and had no latch so clearly magic would keep it closed. In the center was an ornate silver solar cross with a beveled square green gem dead center. Arrayed out from the center in gently curving lines were dark midnight blue gems that shone brilliantly on the silver but almost seemed to disappear against the black of the band.

Harry checked to see if Gabrielle was paying attention and she was not so he called Wanda again. "What can you tell me about this?" he asked while pointing.

"Good eye, that's actually one of my finest pieces, a real beauty. The band is leather with a padded silk interior. The latchless-lock is magic and is keyed to a command word. The emerald is 2.4 carats with a level 1 VSS brightness. The sapphires are VS quality and a total carat value of 12.6. It is goblin made and 1256 galleons 6 sickles and 4 knuts. Though..." she looked appraisingly at the pile Harry had gathered, "given the amount of gold I'm apparently about to make I would be glad to offer our 15% frequent buyers discount."

"Thats very generous, thank you, though with the price of the collar-"

"Choker."

"Choker, I don't know that my account has enough gold. I actually don't know how much is in it at all actually."

"If you'd consent to giving me a drop of blood I could get a balance. I have a Gringotts transfer disk."

"Sure, and if you could separate it from everything else, I'd like it to be a surprise."

"Of course," Wanda replied with a broad smile. "I'll retrieve it from the case separate from you two, after we can confirm your funds. Follow me please?"

Harry followed Wanda over to the counter. She pulled a tarnished bronze disk from below and laid a blank strip of parchment on it. "One drop of blood please."

"Do you have a knife or is there a spell I can use. The only thing I can think of is a cutting hex."

"No, no, no, hold out your hand please."

Harry did and she tapped her wand to the tip of his index finger and a small drop of blood pooled and fell onto the parchment, quite painlessly. Immediately the blood spread and formed into words and numbers. Wanda handed the parchment face down with out looking at it and Harry read:

Harry James Potter
Gringotts Wizarding Bank Official Writ of Account Balance(s)

Trust Vault: Hogwarts Legacy Tuition + 200 galleons supplies + 2500 galleons personal stipend
Potter Family Vault: Contents and Collected worth withheld until of age
Black Family Vault: Contents and Collected worth withheld until of age

Trust Vault current value: 2112 galleons, 12 sickles, 22 knuts
next transfer on August 1st 1997


"Excellent, there shouldn't be a problem Wanda. Oh! Do you do inscriptions?"

"Of course."

Harry thought for a long moment, "I'd like it to say, 'The heart wants what the heart wants, and yours is a gift with out equal'. On the inside."

"Very good sir," she faded away.

"Oh!"

Wanda faded back, "yes?"

"In French?"

"Easy peasy." She faded again.

Harry made his way over to Gabrielle, wrapping his arms around her from behind. She sighed as she leaned into him. "Find anything good?" asked Harry.

"Oui, oodles."

"Grab 'em and bring them over to the pile I started."

"Oh!" she said excitedly, "I 'adn't realized you'd already gotten zhings."

"Well, I hit that side of the store, and you hit this side so we've probably got it covered, come on, I want to see what you picked out."

Gabrielle quickly grabbed the things she had decided to get and passed them one by one to Harry. The first was a leather paddle. One side was soft and supple, the other had a woven texture with little rounded nubs in a checkered pattern. Harry cocked an eyebrow at this and tapped it lightly against one hand. Gabrielle just flounced away and bent neatly at the waist to retrieve the next item. It was a set of metal padded cuffs with chains that looked just perfect to attach to the poles on a four poster bed. Harry set the chains down on the counter in a loud rattle, smiling broadly now. His girl was a kinky passionate Witch.

The next item thoroughly confused Harry. Two metal balls set in a cloth lined box, "what are these?" he asked while picking one out of the box. There was a second ball inside that shifted as he held it and made a light ringing noise.

Gabrielle giggled, "zhey go een my pussy and shift around when I move teasing me."

Harry just smiled, "brill."

"And zhis," she held up the last item. It was was a fake penis like the ones on the back shelf, but this was anchored to some kind of harness.

"What... are you planning on doing with that? I assume you're supposed to wear that right?"

"I was zhinking me and 'Ermione could take turns fucking each ozher wizh eet at some point."

Harry just gaped and let the mental image wash over him. Gabrielle seemed to take this as a positive sign and added it to the pile. "What did you get love?"

"Come and see," replied Harry thickly.

Gabrielle picked up the glass cock Harry had picked out and stared at it entranced with the shifting colors. She tested its thickness in her hands and giggled. She set it down and gasped when she went to the corset. "Zhis iz beautiful."

"Look, there's ribbons to bind your wrists on the small of the back, right at the bottom on the front and up here right between your breasts," he said pressing two finger tips lightly to her sternum just under her collar bone.

Gabrielle squealed and leapt into his arms kissing Harry, legs around his waist, arms linked around his neck. Harry responded enthusiastically, supporting her easily, running his tongue sensually across her own probing one.

Gabrielle pulled back out of breath, "eet's perfect."

She picked up the beads next and a broad knowing smile spread across her features. She didn't say anything, just gazed at Harry with that smile and set them back. She picked up the book, read the cover and started to open in when Harry snatched it our of her hands and closed it swiftly with a soft 'thunk'. Gabrielle pouted.

"This," said Harry teasingly, "is for me to surprise you with."

Gabrielle purred demurely, "very well... sir."

"Sir?" Harry pulled her back into his arms and cupped her cheek in one hand keeping her gaze, "sir... I think I like the sound of that."

"Will that be everything sir and madam?" Asked Wanda who was suddenly behind the counter again.

Harry nodded.

"If you could just come around here with your key please."

Harry left Gabrielle's warm embrace and made his way to Wanda's side of the counter. He fished out his key and felt something fall into the side pocket of his robes. He looked up to see Wanda wink. "Your total comes to one thousand four hundred and sixty six galleons, eight sickles, and thirteen knuts. That's after your discount of course."

Harry whistled low, "wow," but produced his key all the same. It was set on the metal plate and a piece of parchment with the total cost dropped on it. The moment the parchment touched the key it burnt to nothing. "Is that it?"

"Yep! i'll bag and shrink everything for you."

After thanking Wanda again and promising to come back as soon as they could to let her know how they enjoyed everything they left.

"Lets go back now!" Gabrielle cried just outside the store.

"We still have to meet Hermione and eat something, I'm famished."

"I'm hungry for somezhing else entirely." Gabrielle grabbed Harry's hand and dragged him to the nearest alley. Just beyond the entrance Harry hoisted her up on the wall and held her there with his whole body pressed against her chest to waist. They snogged passionately, a prelude or hold-off until later. They didn't even stop when they heard another couple walking be the alley.

"See, they've got the right idea!" said the man passing them mirthfully. The voice was familiar but Harry didn't care, lost in the kiss.

"Honestly, just drop it," the girl this time, also familiar.

Gabrielle raked her nails down Harry's chest strait to the waist of his pants and Harry groaned deeply, his hips grinding her center involuntarily, plundering her mouth.

The boy laughed and said, "Good on ya mate!"

"Leave them alone Dean, you're bothering them."

'Dean?'

Harry and Gabrielle stopped simultaneously and looked at their unintended audience. Dean upon recognizing Harry smiled even broader, broaching on glee and exclaimed, "Harry!? Oh hell yeah, way ta go!"

Harry barely heard his praise, he was caught staring at Ginny like a deer in headlights. Her face had gone perfectly blank upon recognizing him.

"I-" Ginny started, eyes flicking back and forth between Harry and Gabrielle, neither having moved an inch. Then she went slack, dropped her Honeydukes bag and bolted from the spot.

Dean just looked confused for a moment, then grabbed Ginny's fallen bag and ran after her, Harry and Gabrielle quite forgotten with a shout, "Ginny wait!"

Harry buried his face in Gabrielle's neck, breathing her soothing scent, and letting loose a pained, "oh no."

"You forgot about Ginny didn't you? When you planned zhis day, I mean."

There was a long silence before Harry finally spoke, "Yeah I did."

"Zhat probably could 'ave gone better."

"Yeah. I really didn't expect her to react like that. I... I thought she was over me. Hell, maybe she is and it's something completely different. Maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see."

Gabrielle shifted so Harry let her down. She grabbed Harry's hand and started leading him towards the main square, "come on, I bet 'Ermione is already waiting."

They walked in a pensive silence, Harry having nothing to say, Gabrielle apparently trying to figure out what to say, or how to say something. Finally after a long awkward moment she asked, "are you over 'er?"

It took Harry all of 2 seconds to answer, "no, no I'm not."

"Zhen we will 'ave to do somezhing about eet."

"What?"

"I don't know. Eef I zhink of somezhing I'll let you know."



.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:.



Even though Harry and Gabrielle arrived at the town square early Hermione was indeed already waiting for them. While Hermione was clearly in a good mood she caught onto how subdued Harry and Gabrielle were so she suggested a small cafe rather than the Three Broomsticks which was always crowded on days the students were released to the Village.

The cafe matched the mood and only had a few groups of people, a few of which were Hogwarts students. Hermione led them to a secluded booth and took a seat across from them ordering a plate of cucumber sandwiches and tea service. Harry dug in immediately and groaned satisfactorily at finally having food in his stomach.

Hermione waited patiently, but finally her resolve broke and she asked what was wrong. Gabrielle explained what had happened, from Draco to Ginny(leaving out the sex toys for now). She seemed uninterested in Draco's pettiness other than Harry and Gabrielle having gotten away with out injury.

"She really just ran off like that?"

"Yeah, started to say something, then bolted. Dean just looked confused."

"Yes well, Dean's alright, but he's nearly as thick-headed as Ron."

"I just wish I knew what she was thinking," grumbled Harry.

Hermione fixed Harry with a stern stare, "you could ask her."

"Oh really, it's just that easy is it? How come it took six years for you to- nevermind."

Gabrielle just looked nervous. For her part she had stayed out of Harry and Hermione's discussion fearful of an explosion, but when she apparently sensed both were going to stay calm she calmly interjected, "zhey are still togezhere so there's really nozhing to be done now."

Harry sighed and Hermione nodded.

"Hermione," Harry said suddenly, "I was telling Gabrielle about first year, and I had just gotten to Hagrid telling us about Fluffy."

Hermione grabbed onto the topic change and with her eyes lit back up she dove into the rest of the story, Harry interrupting only when necessary. Gabrielle hung on every word, and gasped and laughed at all the right places. She even had tears in her eyes when Harry told his part after Snape's potion challenge.

As one they made their way back up to the school. Tired, Hermione left to go study and Harry and Gabrielle walked hand in hand to the third floor, back to the school early enough that no one else was wandering the halls.

Once inside, Gabrielle grabbed the corset out of the now enlarged bags, took a few items from her drawers quickly and entered the bathroom with a 'be right back'. With a few minutes to himself Harry took out everything else and laid them out on the table in front of the couch. He put the book into his robes as in the pocket not containing the choker. After everything else was brought out Harry noticed something extra at the bottom. He pulled out a simple leather leash with a note attached:

I'm always fond of newcomers to the scene.
Feel free to visit me anytime for advice.
Thought you would enjoy using this with the choker
Gabrielle definitely will, I know my sub's do.
It attaches magically, just line the silver end up
anywhere on the bottom edge of the leather strap.
Try leading her around while she's using the ben-wa balls.

Enjoy,

~Wanda



Smirking, Harry shrunk the leash and pocketed it before settling on the bed. After a few minutes Harry heard the bathroom door open and couldn't help but stare open mouthed at Gabrielle standing in the doorway. The light from the bathroom made her hair glow. She wore the corset, the white almost as bright as her skin, and the silver threading made her hair shine brighter than normal. Her breasts were pushed together and up, tantalizing curves of flesh expanding sexily with her breathing. She wore a pair of pure white french cut panties with delicate lace at the edges. It was almost see through, and there was already a small damp spot just over her center. Her legs were clad in white stockings up to the middle of her thighs with a decorative edging at the top.

She looked divine.

Like an Angel sent down to deliver Harry from darkness.

A beacon to exctasy.

Harry bounded from the bed, gathered her up, and snogged her furiously, trying to speak through the kisses, but unwilling to stop entirely, "God-Gabrielle-you-look-fucking-guh."

Gabrielle stopped his words by burying her tongue in his mouth. Harry's legs gave and he collapsed to the ground with Gabrielle sitting on him, she giggled but quickly resumed her plundering.

After a few blissful minutes Harry pulled away breathless and got up pulling Gabrielle to her feet. "Wait, I- I got you something else."

"What?"

Harry fished the choker in its case out of his pocket and got down on a knee. The moment he had taken a knee Gabrielle squeaked and put her hands to her mouth in shock, unable to stop glancing between Harry's eyes and the long black box he held in one hand. "Gabrielle, our beginning was strange, but our start was beautiful. We're going to be together forever, and while I can't give you a ring and make you Mrs. Potter, I can give you this," he opened the case and Gabrielle's eyes went wide, silent tears streaming down her face. "Gabrielle Delacour, will you do me the honor of becoming my... er... submissive? My mate for the rest of our lives?"

Gabrielle flowed to her knees and into Harry's arms, "oh 'Arry Merlin yes, or course (kiss) I love you, I love you I love you!"

Harry buried his face in Gabrielle's neck inhaling deeply, "I love you too."

Gabrielle pulled back to look at the choker. She ran two fingers across it, "Oh 'Arry, eet's so beautiful."

"I had it engraved on the back."

She gingerly picked it up and read the inscription:

Le coeur veut ce que le cœur veut
Et le vôtre est un cadeau avec des égaux


Gabrielle gazed at Harry, and something warm and eminently comforting seemed to bleed across the bond.

"Here, turn around."

Gabrielle turned and pulled her hair up for Harry. He took the choker and placed it around her neck. It connected and resized until it was comfortably snug.

"'Ow do I look?"

Harry just shook his head, "there aren't words pet."

She conjured a mirror and gazed at the choker on her neck. She smiled warmly, "now everyone will know I am yours. Ravage me 'Arry!" she cried over-dramatically.

"With pleasure."

Harry stood and gathered Gabrielle up into his arms. With one around her waist and the other buried in her silky hair he dipped her and kissed her, long slow and sensually. Their tongues caressed silkily, Harry exploring the contours of her sweet mouth, relishing her taste and feel before drawing her tongue into his mouth and sucking gently. Gabrielle whimpered, overcome.

Harry stopped abruptly, pulling her upright and spinning her around until she was flush, her back to his front. She gasped, and before she had a chance to recover Harry drew his wand and tapped the side of her head, "occulous obscuro." Another gasp as a black blindfold suddenly appeared across her eyes.

Harry picked her up bridal style and laid her gently on the bed. With a few quick flicks of his wand the chined cuffs affixed themselves to the bed posts. Gabrielle was breathing heavily, doing wonderful things to her bound breasts as Harry pulled each arm and added the cuff. When just her wrists were bound he tapped the chains and they grew taught. Gabrielle squeaked in surprise and started to squirm, testing the bonds and grinding her bum into the mattress.

Harry stood at the foot of the bed as he gazed at his Gabrielle while removing his clothes. She smiled when she heard his pants fall to the ground. When nude Harry leapt onto the bed and roughly pulled her legs apart, earning a surprised squeal. He bent her legs at the knee and used his hands to press her thighs flat to the bed, her sweet pussy puffing out and pressing against the damp cloth of her knickers, the shape of her mound coming into sharp relief against the nearly translucent material.

He gazed lovingly until Gabrielle uttered an almost pained sounding, "'arry" then buried his face in her sex, licking and sucking through the silky cloth, her whimpers and sighs quickly turning to moans and screams. He brought her just to the edge of release, but denied her until every breath out was a moan, and every breath in was quick and sharp; then, with much personal willpower, for he too craved feeling her climaxes and loved watching her in the throes of orgasm, he stopped entirely and left the bed.

"Noooooooooo, please!" She started to rub her thighs together so Harry grabbed her knickers pulling them wetly from her and down her legs. Once off he grabbed her her legs again by the ankles separating them forcefully, Gabrielle just letting out a pained whimper. Harry fixed one ankle into a cuff, then the other. "What are you doing to me!?"

"Ravaging you," replied Harry quietly tapping the chains for her legs drawing them taught, and forcing her body spread eagle on the bed. She thrashed on the bed, but couldn't move much. She flexed her stomach almost rhythmically and tried to hump the air.

Harry climbed back on the bed, forced a pillow beneath her lovely bum arching her, and laid down between her legs again; starting a slow methodical tour of her entire pubic region from belly button to anus and everything between except her clit. A quick scourgify left everything clean and tasting of her. Harry always thought she tasted how he imagined the smell of grass after a rainstorm tasted.

Any 'ickyness' Harry might have felt at putting his tongue 'there' was washed away by the intense sensation coming from Gabrielle, and the little sweet squeaks coming from her as she writhed on the bed, arms and legs taught.

By the time Harry had made his way to lovingly swirling his tongue in a circle just around her clit he had discovered that the crease where her legs joined her pelvis was quite ticklish, and the small section of skin between the bottom of her vagina and the very start of her bum was deliriously sensitive. Gabrielle tried to squirm enough to get some contact from his tongue on her throbbing clit but Harry kept just out of reach and then placed his hands on her hips holding her to the bed. When he did this her limbs grew incredibly taught and her legs actually started to shake uncontrollably, while Harry found he actually had to actively dampen the sense of need coming from Gabrielle over the bond.

""Arry!" she shouted, "'Arry please! Please!!"

Harry righted himself on his knees.

"Non! Non please! 'Arry please make me come! I want it please!"

"You want it?"

"I NEED it! Please!"

Harry took two fingers and slowly slid them in her nearly vibrating pussy, and Gabrielle let out a long low moan. Harry allowed her sensation to wash over him uninhibited for a moment, feeling just how fucking good his fingers felt in her after his denying for so long. She contracted harshly over and over, uncontrollably, trying to pull his fingers as deep as they would go.

"You're so wet Gabrielle."

"De tous les- of course I'm wet, you're driving me insane!"

"Tell you what, I'll let you come when I shag you, but I'm afraid that I enjoy eating you out far too much to stop, so you'll just have to convince me." With that, Harry dove back in, driving his fingers slowly in and out and tonguing again just around her pulsing clit.

"Merlin! At least lick me properly!"

"No," Harry pressed his buried fingers against her 'magic spot'.

Gabrielle let loose a guttural moan and arched.

"Can't you feel how hard your cries make me? The way you twist and writhe against me?"

"I- (moan) can't (scream) feelAAAAAA, anyzhing, oh merlin, but, 'unf', your fingersAAAA and tongue!!"

"Convince me to do otherwise."

"Please 'Arry (moan) fuck me! (whimper) Shag me! Shag me rotton! (cry) Please I need it! I need to come! (squeal) Please give me your cock, put it in me, fuck me, fuck me, fuckmefuckmefuckmeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Harry lunged forward and with only a split second spent aligning himself, he buried his aching cock in her, in one swift movement.

"Yes!" Gabrielle screamed and Harry pounded her viciously, relentlessly. Her climax began to crest almost immediately. As the pleasure built to the straining point she screamed, and when she burst, she arched violently against Harry, her mouth open in a silent scream, all four limbs taught and shaking, pulling at her bonds. Her center contracted like a vice, rhythmically, pulsing all along the length of Harry's buried sex. It was enough to pull Harry over the edge with her.

With his climax sparking through Gabrielle's intense orgasm the pair could do no more than scream, Gabrielle with every muscle pulled taught, and Harry clinging helplessly to her form, twitching as the pleasure overwhelmed.

Like before the sensations seemed to last longer than they should, bouncing back and forth across their bond for what felt like an eternity. Gabrielle's cries turned to unintelligible babbling in both French and English.

Finally they began to come down, panting harshly, sweat and their intimate fluids sticking them together, though neither was ready to move anyways.

Gabrielle was the first to be able to speak, albeit in-between racking breaths, "'Arry... zhat was... zhe most... incredible... orgasm... I've... ever had."

Harry tried to respond but it came out a gurgle.

Gabrielle laughed weakly, "'Arry, I don't zhink I'll be able to move before I fall asleep, but can you unlock zhe cuffs?"

Harry grabbed his wand he had thoughtfully laid on the bed within arms reach before hand, tapped one of the cuffs on her wrist and managed a weak "release. M'too-eavy?" All four opened at the same time and her limbs closed around Harry slowly like a flower at sunset.

"Non, perfect." She wrapped around him like he was a giant teddy bear and sighed before succumbing to sleep. Harry followed only seconds later, his mind a blissful, satisfied blank.
Sign up to rate and review this story