Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Return of Atomic Hydrogen

by AtomicHydrogen 1 review

Just a /short/ story. It's the return of me for I have been away from the fan fiction world for a while, so, please, excuse me if it's a bit rusty. Take a read, give me your feedback, I take both c...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-01-11 - Updated: 2012-01-13 - 213 words

0Unrated
The figure moved through the mist, her blue eyes reflecting the sun's light that just managed to peak through the branches that hung above her. Crushing crusted leaves beneath her black boots, she pushed her orange hair aside, her Killjoy mask shown. A successful smirk was shown on her lips for she had made it through Battery City and was prepared to face more than she already had. A single breath was taken as she adjusted her leather jacket, only one torn shown on her left sleeve. Raising her orange gun, she held it to her features, inspecting it for damage, a few chips spread over the surface, though it wasn't as bad as she had expected.

Atomic Hydrogen continued on through the trees, her pale features hidden behind her plain mask for she hadn't made much of an effort with it, what with her last one being lost and not much material had been round to make another. Looking around, she devoured all she could. She recalled passing here once before and was positive she knew how to exit. With a nod of her head, that was barely noticeable if anyone were to pass, but that wouldn't happen, not when the area was deserted, she moved on, ready to continue her journey.
Sign up to rate and review this story