Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Save yourself, I'll hold them back

Party Poison

by Ajay21 3 reviews

The aftermath..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-01-11 - Updated: 2012-01-11 - 2376 words

0Unrated
Hey guys! Long time no see (write/read.. whatever) Okay, I am so, so sorry for the major delay! I know not many people are that bothered about this story, but those that are really seem to like it and I know you’ve all probably forgotten all about it now but I thought I’d update anyway, I owe you that much! Things have been crazy at home! We ended up fostering my cousins baby ‘cos she had him taken off her as social services thought she’d been beating him.. She hadn’t! They’re doing all medical shit on him to try and find out what was really wrong with him. But yeah, he’s only 4 months old so as you can imagine, having a baby that young in your house doesn’t really leave that much time for writing!

You didn’t actually need to know all that but I figured you deserve and explanation as to why I’ve been such a let down lately. I can only apologise to anyone who is still reading and hope that you stick with me and the story. Anyway, enough rambling.. might as well get on with the job in hand!

Enjoy..




Gerard walked back to his and Mikey’s house alone, doing nothing but thinking. About the hurtful words that were just spat at him, about how mad Mikey will be when he realises that Gerard left without him, about the bullies at school, about everything but ultimately, it all came back to Frank. When he first met Frank, when Frank stayed with him at the hospital, when him and Frank fell asleep together after he made Gerard dye his hair, when they woke up blushing like silly school girls in the morning. Frank now, after he’s had a drink and done some drugs. They always say a drunken voice speaks a sober mind right? Is that really what Frank thought? Gerard walked along the chewing gum printed sidewalk deep in thought. He hadn’t noticed it had started to rain or the fact that it was now the early hours of the morning. He sighed as he rounded the second to last corner that lead to his house silently thanking God he was nearly home as he was now starting to feel the cold. He looked up, to check that his feet had taken him the right way as he’d been staring at them the whole journey not really paying any attention to what direction he was going in, when his heart sank.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Frank walked back inside Bert’s house looking very, very angry. One of his many drunken emotions – and usually the one that gets him into the most trouble. He slammed the back door intentionally to cause people to turn all their attention on to him. He stumbled into the living room where the main event was taking place, and scanned the place for one person in particular. When he spotted him, his anger turned into lust. His black, shaggy hair that looked like it hadn’t been washed in days, his ‘stubble’ which had now just turned into a messy, ungroomed beard, his spaced out eyes and his sweaty t-shit that was sticking to him. Bert. No-one really understood why they were attracted to Bert; there was just something about him that seemed to make him irresistible. And Frank wanted him, and let’s face it, what Frank wants, Frank usually gets. Except Gerard of course. This might make one think that he’s only after Bert because he got turned down by his first choice and wanted to make himself feel better. Or he was just way too wasted to really know what he was doing. Either way Bert was definitely on his radar.

Frank walked right up to Bert and pulled him away from the girl he was sucking faces with giving her a stern glare. She took this as her cue to leave and went off to tell her friends about kissing the most rebellious guy in town. Now she was out of the picture, Frank dived in without really much warning but Bert complied nonetheless. It was all a bit messy to be honest and neither of them really knew what was happening, they were just swapping saliva, knocking teeth and battling with their tongues. Not very attractive, but at least they were enjoying it. Frank had his hands on the back of Bert’s head pulling him as close as possible, not that he was planning on going anywhere of course. Bert clinging on to the others shirt tightly. People were looking at them slightly confused and a bit freaked by the random outburst but most were too out of it to even notice anything.

Eventually Frank managed to pull himself away and gazed needing into the elder’s eyes.

“I want you!”
“You can have me!”



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Gerard stopped dead in his tracks. Sitting on a wall – a wall he had to walk past to get home – were Ben, Matt and Adam. With them, were Andy and Kyle, two more of their little ‘gang’ who had been converted to another school for being such dickheads basically. The hadn’t seen Gee yet and he was trying to think of a way past without getting noticed but lets face it, trying to get past five guys, unheard and unseen was never going to happen. Gerard mentally face palmed himself for walking around alone on a Saturday night, well Sunday morning to be specific.

Gerard was just about to turn on his heel and walk back to Franks, when he heard one of them notice him.

“Oi faggot!”
“Shit!” Gerard whispered to himself, he wasn’t sure which one of them had shouted but he knew this was definitely not a good situation to be in.
“Hey, where’s your boyfriend?!”
“Come on gay boy! What’s up? Cat got your tongue again?”
“Ey! Face us you pussy!”
Slowly Gerard lifted his head and looked at them. He noticed now that every one of them had at least one beer bottle in their hand and loads of empty and/or broken glass was surrounding them. Looks like they were having a little party of their own. Gerard didn’t make eye contact with any of them but he could feel ten eyes boring into him, staring him down waiting to pounce while he just stood there completely helplessly.

“Let’s get him!” Ben slurred his speech, clearly having had too much to drink. He took a few steps forwards and Gerard slowly walked backwards now with his eyes firmly locked onto the others.
“Ben, leave the kid alone.”
“What?!”
“You heard me!” Andy said taking a step forward.
“When did you ever miss the chance to beat on some faggot, eh?!”
“Leave it out! You ought to be getting home, Mommy will be worried!” Andy stated in a sarcastic tone and laughed at himself.
“Fuck you!”

Gerard could do nothing but simply stand and gawp at the two boys bickering in front of him. To be honest he found it quite amusing, he didn’t dare laugh though, for obvious reasons. Their argument carried on for about ten more minutes with the odd input from the others who didnt really know whose side to be on while Gerard just stood there, until he decided it was probably safe for him to make his exit. He crossed over the road to get a little bit of extra distance between himself and the others. He walked at quite a speedy pace; his heart was pounding in his chest as he was walking past them, as if he was walking past a sleeping lion while covered in raw meat. He was so nearly past them and round the last corner out of view, when he heard the voices pipe back up again.

“Where do you think you’re going?!”
“For fucks sake! What did we just talk about?”
“Fukin’ hell guys!”
“Oh my god would you just give it a fucking rest!”
“The kid’s gone just get over it already”

Gerard smirked a little as he managed to avoid any beatings. For that day, anyway.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Frank and Bert could not keep their hands off each other as they stumbled around trying to make their way to the stairs. They were falling over people, each other, into people knocking drinks and glasses everywhere, but in that moment they couldn’t give two shits. They just wanted one thing and that was each other. They found their way to the bottom of the stairs still eating each other and slowly started climbing them. They finally managed to make it to the top without killing anyone, just, and Bert smashed Frank again one of the walls unable to keep his hands off him any longer, he had his hands held firmly above his head and was sucking and nibbling at his neck, Franks soft spot. Frank let out a deep throaty moan and bucked his hips up longing for the attention he desperately needed. Bert let go of Frank’s hands and they made their way to Bert’s bedroom. Frank tore Bert’s shirt of in one quick, swift movement and Bert returned to action. They managed to get themselves on the bed with Bert straddling Frank.

Bert’s ran his hands all over Frank’s tattooed body scratching his nails along his ribs causing another moan to escape the beautiful boy’s lips. Bert was now at the hem of Frank’s skinny jeans which had become much too tight, and he undid the button going teasingly slowly. Eventually the button was undone and Bert pulled the zipper down with his teeth. Frank was fisting the duvet and trying to steady his breathing.

Frank’s skinny’s were now removed and discarded on the floor. Its funny how not long ago he was imagining himself doing this to Gerard and now he couldn’t care less about him. Although as soon as that thought popped into his head everything changed. Frank seemed to come out of his funny trace like state and started to actually think about what was happening and the situation he was in. He was then all too aware of the fact that his was now lying on Bert’s bed with no pants on and a throbbing erection. Bert must have noticed Frank’s sudden change in mood as he had no stopped molestering the boy.

“Frank?”
“I.. Bert, I can’t.. I don’t want this, I’m sorry, I gotta go!”
“What’s going on Frank?!” Bert was clearly still stoned and was now feeling the same emotion Frank was not all that long ago. Rejection. Bert was clearly anrgy too as realisation dawned on him that he certainly wasn't getting any that night, well, not with Frank anyway.
“This isn’t right Bert! I gotta get outta here! I’ll see you later man!”

Bert was too dumbfounded to even reply. Frank just pulled his pants back on and ran. He ran out the door, past all the still singing, dancing, drunk, dry humping teens. He ran through the front door and not once looked back. He had to get to Gerard. He knew now what he really wanted and what he needed to do.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Fuck!” Gerard cursed at no-one but himself and kicked his front door in anger when he realised that in fact Mikey had the key to their home so he couldn’t get in. He went through his options in his head and decided that ultimately he may as well just sit and wait. His phone was out of battery so it’s not like he could call him and he was, after all, the ‘sensible’ one so he was sure Mikey wouldn’t be too much longer.

Gerard slumped down in the porch of his house and sat there with his eyes closed just waiting. He was exhausted but he refused to let himself sleep, this was New Jersey after all. Not the safest place to be outside sleeping. After about twenty minutes he heard footsteps approaching and he hoped to god that it was his little brother, he was fucking freezing now! The footsteps were getting closer and closer and they were definitely coming up his drive way, he sure hoped it was Mikey. He was in trouble otherwise. When the mystery person stopped walking, he finally built up the courage to open his eyes to see who was there. To his surprise it wasn’t his little brother. The face he was greeted with made him want to cry. Frank stood there absolutely soaked through as he’d clearly got drenched in the rain, he was shivering, had nothing but his jeans and a thin t-shirt on and had clearly been crying himself and his face was completely tear stained and his eyes were red and puffy.

Gerard got to his feet; neither of them said a word. They just stared at each other for a long, long time. Saying everything they needed to say with their eyes. Eventually Frank took a step closer and Gerard copied his action. They were now face to face with each other and could feel each others breath. Frank slowly reached up with his right hand and cupped Gerard’s face. Gee moved his hands to the small boy’s waist and their faces moved just that little bit closer so their lips were touching slightly. Gerard made the move and applied a little more pressure. It was nothing like the kiss with Bert, it was soft, and gentle and meaningful.

Frank smiled and pulled back after a moment and looked into Gerard's beautiful eyes.

“I’m sorry, Gerard.”
“I know you are.”




Let me know what you think Ficwadders, again so, so sorry I’ve been such a crappy updater! Please let me know if you’re still reading, and any criticism is welcome, tell me how I can improve ‘cos I really wanna get better! Loves Aj xoxo

Just updated some errors guys, please review, I'll send a unicorn with some cookies for you :-)
Sign up to rate and review this story