Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days:The Final Chapter

Final Chapter

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 2 reviews

Because killjoys never surrendered. Never.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-14 - Updated: 2012-01-17 - 795 words

1Original
Bob`s pov
My head was aching terribly and my vision was blurred. Everything was just a multicoloured blur of movement with the occasional, sudden flash of bright, blinding light. There was yelling and screaming, I could just about make out Korse threatening some of the others in his cold, heartless smug tone, but that was about it. I was dizzy, everything was spinning. The dirty, sandy ground, the blurred bright forms of my friends, everything. Or was it me who was spinning? I was unable to tell. My ears were full with this weird, high pitched ringing sound that kept growing louder and louder with each passing second.
Taking my blue and black ray gun, I begin shooting, almost blindly at the area I knew Korse was at, nearly tripping over my own two feet as I race towards the bald, evil figure, determined to be the one who finally finished the bastard off. The ring gets even worse as I near him, but I push pas tit, trying to ignore it, and focus solely on killing the evil, smartly dressed heartless killer.
“BOB. NO!” I hear someone, possibly either the flame haired Party Poison or the wild haired Jet Star calling me back, fear clear in their raised voices.
I shot again and again, ducking and dodging Korse`s own shots, thankful that the others had already taken out the two dracs he had been hiding behind. I leap towards him, strong, powerful legs outstretched, taking a hot, painful shot on my left one before knocking the white weapon from his white hands.
The ringing had reached a deafening level now, and my head hurt so bad that I feared it would burst open, spilling out my brain onto the dandy ground.
“Kill him Bob, kill him!” Everyone shouts cheering me on from where they were, most rushing towards to offer me their assistance, not that I needed or wanted it.
This man, this evil man had ruined me. The drugs he had forced on me, and so many others had killed of my own thoughts and individuality. How I had eventually managed to fight off the effects of them I will never know. It was because of him that my dreams were haunted with terrifying memories of that evil prison, just like my every waking moment.
I raise my gun to his head, grabbing hold tightly of his shirt, my eyes narrowed into thin slits as I pull the trigger, rejoicing when his body drops to the ground in a lifeless heap.
“WHOAH!!” everyone screams, and cheers, their bodies and clothes dirty with sand and in most cases blood, but they all wore the same identical, shocked but overjoyed smile on their young faces.
He was gone, the evil bastard had finally been defeated.
“Erm guys, not to burst your bubble or anything, but what now?” Ghoul asks, interrupting the celebrations and cheering.
No one says a word we all just turn to stare at the dark, messy haired killjoy. The truth was that we didn`t know.
“Will someone else take over now or what? Or is that is?” It seemed too good to be true that that could possibly be the end of it all, but we could hope, couldn’t we. For at least a few precious, joy filled minutes we could rejoice and celebrate that the evil leader of the better living industries bastards was dead, never to kill or brainwash again.
“I don`t know about you guys but I wanna head back and see the others. Ya know, tell `em the great news and stuff.” party Poison say, nudging the fallen body with his boot clad foot, sweat running down his pale face.
“Yeah.” We all nod, fully agreed for once.
We walk slowly away from the scene of the fight, exhausted yet full of new found life and energy. We all walk together as one. Poison help Jinx`s hand tightly, almost as though he was afraid she would vanish n if he let go.
And Twisted Poison was being carried, much to her annoyance by Fun Ghoul, who was happily kissing her flushed face and neck repeatedly, looking as though he never wanted to let go.
Jet and I look at each other and pull a disgusted face. “Love.” I mumble. “Who needs it?”
“Yep.” The long since retired guitarist agrees. “Yuck.”
We return to the base later, the sun had long since set and the air was chilly for once, the moon a small silver sliver in the dark sky. We all hug tightly, basking in the strange feeling of calm and happiness, for once, not caring what the morning brought. We could take it, whatever it was. Because killjoys never surrendered.
Never.
Sign up to rate and review this story