Categories > Original > Drama > TMB fanfiic

Chapter 8

by futuristic-loser 1 review

didn't know what call it:)

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-01-15 - Updated: 2012-01-15 - 202 words

0Unrated
"Where have you beeen?!" She asked me the second I got through the door, "Erm, just been out, couldn't find any food, so I looked round the area y'no" This seemed to satisfy her, so she dropped it.
"We do neeeeeed food though! I just asked next door, they're lovely! They gave me biscuits! Hehe!" Hmm, they must have liked the look of you then. Honestly. "Yeah we do, wanna go now? Then attempt too pack some of this?" I looked round the room, the furniture was in the right place, just. Nothing else...

"Sure, let me grab my purse and stuff" She hurried off into her room. Beep beep beep I see you've finally gone then. Might come up to see you. Catch ups are always good. I won't hurt you, I promise.

A single tear slid down my face, as images of what happened last time came back to my mind, i furiously wiped it away. He'd . Because i'm the only one who knows what he can do. Skin scars don't last, but mental scars last a lifetime, so they aren't leaving me anytime soon.

"You readyy?" "Yeah, sure." I switched off my phone and left it on the counter.
Sign up to rate and review this story