Categories > TV > Criss Angel Mindfreak > If I Should Fall From The Sky Would You Twice Or Just Pass Me By...

noodle WAR!!

by deannagoodenough 0 reviews

ermm hehe hii

Category: Criss Angel Mindfreak - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance,Sci-fi - Published: 2012-01-16 - Updated: 2012-01-16 - 889 words

0Unrated
The past few days went in a blur with getting out of the hospital and me jumping a month ago..it took serious begging just to get out of the house for a few by myself I’m fine really…criss has his new show going on and is working late hours every day with also doing his show..and now worrying about me when I tell him not to has got me all guilty I should be though…I’m the one who jumped off of that building I almost lost everything that me and him had..i shouldn’t of done that shit yes I know but something told me to something pushed me..Now the days go bye slow and boring I’m almost always being baby sat by one of criss’s friends which bugs the shit out of me… but I guess if I just smile and wave then this will go over soon…

I sat down on the edge of the pool pulling off my shirt reviling my plain black bikini as I slipped into the pull swimming around under it the burning due to lack of air hurt yes but it felt good just the way the world looked under the clear water as the sun kissed it all did take the rest of my breath away causing me to come up to breath…it didn’t surprise me when id come out here alone and there’d be a person when I turn around or come up to breath

I just rolled my eyes bending back into the water swimming to the bottom laying there looking at the sky smiling the afternoon was the most perfect time to swim…but it doesn’t feel the same without him…it ripped a whole in my chest every time I know that I messed up I’ve avoided hurting everyone now…

The other day I dropped a orange and nearly cried in a ball saying that I was sorry I’m not even sure why it gets that bad but it does…that dam old git needs to stop trying to pry things out of me just to get me locked up…

Once again my dam body has to breath sometimes I wish that I didn’t have to breath just so that I can stay down here where its peaceful and safe…but I cant do that…so floating to the top was the only option….

“you are still beautiful honey..” a stranger said

“yeah…I guess..” I smiled moving my hair out of my face almost squealing as I scrambled out of the pool slipping once or twice.. running over to criss jumping on him making us both fall into the ground as laughter filled that air it felt good though…I’ve had all my stitches token out the other day and the bruises almost all gone…

“I’ve missed you to sweetie”

“I didn’t mean to hurt you or anyone else when I jumped I wasn’t thinking about anything criss it was just pain and..And..I didn’t want to hu-“
Lips as fine as his can shut any one up especially me when they come crashing down on your own..i never fight any more when we kiss I used to be wild and win making every one crazy that came in contact with me but there’s just something about being blocked underneath a person by a pool that can really give you a sweet side for a few minutes…

The need to breath was there but the burning wasn’t…the moment lasted like forever just to be back crushed under him was a undeniable feeling I craved it every day it drove me crazy sometimes…we broke apart soon after breath hard as I smiled kissing his cheek as I stayed captured under his hard sculpted body having mine mold with his own…it was nice

We never did do anything else the rest of the afternoon…just lay there all intertwined I swear it looked like we where fucking once or twice by the way we moved around on the deck but oh well it kept every one away from us…

“noodle?” I said slinging one across the small island trying to get it into his mouth missing and having it land in his hair..making me laugh as another noodle flew at me landing half way in my boobs making me look at criss with my mouth open in shock..

“yes id love a noodle…but it seems that its in your shirt…”

“do you really want to have a dam noodle war right now??” I asked pulling out more wet noodles out of the pot smiling

“yes I do”

“3…2…1…GO!” we both screamed dodging around things as we threw the noodles at each other missing terribly every time they landed mostly on the kitchen light cover…and in the fruit bowl….the poor fruit looked like they had wigs on…it was funny

But therapy and community service after that wasn’t…that dam git almost got killed by me causing of him staring at my twizzlers I swear he better back off…whistling is one thing but slapping and touching is another thing…he better watch his self..
Sign up to rate and review this story