Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Color my life with the chaos of trouble

by Betty305 0 reviews

Gerard is an art lover and Frank is a trouble maker... What happenwhen they met each other? (FRERARD)!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-16 - Updated: 2012-01-17 - 567 words

0Unrated
So this is my first story here please don´t kill me D:
Hope you like it... Enjoy :)


Gerard´s POV
I sight heavily as I press the STOP bottom of my alarm clock, 7:00 a.m. I groan loudly and roll over my bed, How could this happen? How summer could end so quickly? Oh yeh baby...It´s Monday morning the first day classes the day I return to that hell hole I call highschool the thing that made of this a worst situation is that this was my first day on NEW highschool!!! ok if going to schoolwas terrible itself it is 100times worst being a new kid, specially if you are not the
"stereotpe" guy I mean a pale guy who totally loves punk music, wears eyeliner and black clothes it´s not the type of guy everyone wants to be friends with so yeah... I can feel this day will be one of the best on my fuckn existence...

After I prepare myself for a surely one of the worst days of my entire life, I decided to go upstairs (yeah I sleep in the basement - my decision-) and walk to the kitchen to drink some coffee, I practically declare myself a cofee-adict, but it´s innevitable I just can´t contain myself it´s so delicious!!! So I decided to prepare a BIG mug to maintain myself awake for at least the first lessons in the hellhole, when I turn the coffeemaker On Mikey came in, he was wearing extremely tight black skinnies and an Antrax t-shirt combined with a pair of turquoise converse, he was also very peaceful about the fact of being knew on a knew highschool -fucker Since we came to New Jersey he´s been a very optimistic guy.

Let me explain to you; Since our parent´s divorce when we were little kids, mom decided to take care of us taking us to New York we were living pretty well until my mom receive a receive a work in Arizona and I don´t really want to feel the heat of teh sun on my pale face we decide to come back to New Jersey with my dad and here we are...

So after drinking my coffee we headed to highschool together, afterwards it´s not very far from him here we chat until we saw the gray highschool building in our view my palms feeling very wet because of the sweat I couldn´t lie...I was pretty nervous, we walk know silently to the building after we passed the gates and enter the halls we say our goodbyes ( Mikey is younger than me so he is two years before mine) I walk in the direction of the Administration Office to solicitate my schedule I walk into the halls searching for the fuckn office and accidentally I beat up one of the jocks back and then he turns and take the collar of my shirt after saying- "Be acreful of who you are beting up little princess"- clenching his hands into a fist.
I was almost prepare for the punch I was about to receive in my face, and that´s when I saw HIM...

OK... So that was it!!! :D
Please please please!!! R&R to let me know what ya think of it...I really really really hope you like it ;)
XO
Sign up to rate and review this story