Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This is how i disappear

Dead is the new alive

by JosefinTonks 0 reviews

The man looked like a Frank.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-01-17 - Updated: 2012-01-17 - 364 words

0Unrated
The man, Frank, seemed surprised. Gerard didn’t know why. Was it the wrong name? But the man sort of looked like a Frank. Gerard decided that the man was a Frank.
Frank scratched his head and stood awkwardly in the doorway. “Eh… The doctors told me that you probably wouldn’t remember me…” he said after a while. Gerard closed his eyes. He was tired again. “I don’t.” Gerard said blankly. “I just know your name. I’m sorry… I assume that we were friends.”

“You could say that.” Gerard could hear a smile in Frank’s voice. “Where is Mikey?” Frank asked in a low and almost scared voice. Gerard assumed that Mikey and Frank didn’t like eachother.

“He’s getting me some water. He… He should be back soon.” Gerard said while yawning. “You should come back later… I will undergo a surgery soon.” Gerard said. “I hope you’ll come back. Mikey is my only friend. It would be nice to have someone to talk to. Promise you’ll be back?”

“I promise.” Frank said softly. “Oh… Oh, well… I’ll guess I should leave then. Bye Gee…”
Bye Frank, Gerard thought.

… Wait, Gee? Who was Gee?


Oh. It was a nickname. Of course! Gerard felt stupid. Really, really stupid. But mostly tired. He decided to take a nap until Mikey came back. Gerard suspected that Mikey had gone to get a doctor. Mikey usually did stupid things like that. Because Mikey still had some hope. Mikey still thought that Gerard could get better.

Gerard had lost his hope a long time ago. He didn’t remember when, it was probably when he discovered that he no longer could walk withouth fainting. Or when he found out that he couldn’t read without feeling sick. Gerard also discovered that he couldn’t stay awake for long periods.

He lost his ability to do everyday stuff. And that made him sad. What made him sadder was that he probably never would celebrate his Thirtieth birthday.
Gerard sighed. Oh well. After all, dead is the new alive…











AN: So... Was it good? Do you have any misspellings to point out? :3
Sign up to rate and review this story