Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Love With The Wrong Person

Trying to Deny My Feelings

by killjoy247 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-01-17 - Updated: 2012-01-18 - 960 words

0Unrated
We were trying to figure out what the both of us just did. I never thought this was ganna happen and most of all, Gerard was ganna feel the same way. We started walked the rest of the way home in silence, hand in hand. "So, I guess we're together,"he said. "I guess, but don't you think it's kinda wrong?,"I asked. "How is it wrong?,"he asked confused. "Because I'm practiclly your sister and last time I check people think it's gross and wrong for that to happen,"I said. "Yeah, so what?, who gives a fuck what other people think, love has no bounderies, inless you know it's a 50 year old guy with a 15 year girl, now thatis gross,"he said. "I guess you're right,"I shrugged.

"I'm always right,"he said. "Haha, don't flatter youself, I wonder why in the world would a young girl go out with some 1,000 year old dinosaur?,"I said. "I don't know, girls work in mysterious ways,"he said. "Yes we do, we're that awesome,"I said. "Self-centered much,"he said. "I'm not self-centered, I'm just saying the truth and apperently you can't handle the truth,"I said. "Whatever you say my sexy little love monkey,"he said as he rapped his arms around my waist. "Love monkey?, you come up with wierd pet names don't you?,"I asked. "Of course sugar,"he said. "First I was a monkey now I'm sugar, make up your mind,"I said throwing my arms in the air. "I love it when you get mad,"he said.

"Can I ask you something?,"I asked. "Sure,"he said. "Why did you treat me bad since day one?,"I asked. "Because when I first saw you, this might be chessy, but it was like love at first sight, when I saw you I was like wow and I didn't wanna accept the fact that I liked you, so I thought maybe if you started hating me I can get over that feeling, but it never went away,the feeling started growning stronger the longer you were there"he said. "Really?,"I raised an eyebrow. "Really,"he said. I stopped walking, tured around, and pecked him on the lips.

"That's so sweet of you to say ...and one more thing,"I punched him in the arm. "Ow, what was that for?,"he said rubbing his arm. "For making me start hating you,"I said. "Sorry baby, anyway I can make it up to you?,"he offered. "Well there's two things,"I said. "Which are?,"he said. "First one, take me out somewhere tomorrow, and second kiss me,"I said. I leaned forward and rested his lips on mine and of course I gladly kissed back. It ended too soon though. "Come on, if we keep walking home at this rate we'll never make it home,"he said. "Okay,"I said. When we got home, we gave each other one more kiss before we walked in.
Once we walked in I made a run for it to go upstairs before Donna saw me. "Jen , sweety, come here,"I hear Donna call.

Ah shit.I slowly made my way to the living room. "Jen how was the....OH MY GOD, what happened?,"she asked shocked. "Uh, I feel down the stairs at the party,"I said nervously. "Why whould you go up stair and how can you get a black eye from that?,"she asked. "The downstairs bathroom was occupied and when I feel I hit a corner of the coffee table,"I lied. "Interesting table, Mikey can you get me the alochol,"she said. "Uh, sure,"he said getting up. "Well while he's getting that, how was the party?,"she asked. "Um, it was good, I meet Gerards friends,"I said. "Which ones?,"she asked. "Uh, Frank, Ray, and Bob,"I said. "I love those boys, they'er very polite,"she said. "Specailly Frank,"I said. "Oh my god, I know,"she said. "I love how big his eyes are,"I said. "I know, aren't they adorable,"she said.

"Very, they're so big and brown and BIG,"I said. I looked at Gerard, who was siting on the couch, and he jealous. "Here mom,"said Mikey. "Thanks,"she said grabbing the bottle,"This might pinch". She wet a piece of cloth and gently cleaned the now dry blood. "Okay, I'm done,"she said. "Well, I'ma go to bed, good night,"I said. "Okay, good night, don't trap near the coffee table,"she laughed. "Not funny,"I said as I started walking upstairs. Once I got upstairs I went to the bathroom to look at my bruises.

That's ganna take a while to go away.Right when I opened the door, Gerard was standing there. He quickly shoved me in the bathroom and locked the door. "What are you doing?,"I whispered. He quickly grabed me and kissed me passionitly. We kissed for five more minutes till we finally broke apart to catch our breath. "What was that for?,"I asked. "Goodnight kiss,"he said. "Are you sure it wasn't because you got jealous of me talking about Frankie?,"I teased. "Mmm, maybe,"he said. "Aww, Geward got jeawous, that's pretty sexy,"I teased. "Really?,"he asked raising a eyebrow. "Yes sir,"I said. "Well in that case, speak of Frankie like that again I will have to tie you up and have you all to myself,"he said. "Oh, sounds tempting,"I said. "Don't make it happen, anyways goodnight,"he said. He pecked me on lips, looked out the door to make sure the area was clear and quickly left. I went to my room, changed to my pjs and laid in bed, very excited about tomorrow will bring.
Sign up to rate and review this story