Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Six Feet Under and I Still Love You

Six Feet Under and I Still Love You

by circusfreak7 0 reviews

The sequel to Cancer, my emotional fanfiction in which Gerard dies, leaving his family friends in confusion...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-18 - Updated: 2012-01-18 - 571 words

0Unrated
*FRANKS P.O.V**
I scrambled around the locked room, trying to find my suit, whilst yelling through the door, "I MEAN, IT ONLY JUST OCCURRED TO ME, WHAT IF I WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM?"
It had been three years since Gerard had died and I was beginning to doubt just how much I'd loved him. There must have been more than friendship.
I heard something thud against the mahogany door. It sounded like Ray's head.
"Frank, you're being ridiculous." He called. I was right, it was Ray.
"And maybe he loved me too, y'know? Sure he had LynZ but they had their problems and he and I never did. What if we were in love and never got to admit it?" I replied, gripping the tie which I'd just found under my bed.
"Just... Just hurry up. We'll be late for the dinner."
I rolled my eyes and pulled my clothes on, pulling at them, cursing them for draping off my body, making my weight loss obvious. I was still fat, but right now I had more important things to think about,like the dinner. Death day dinner. There would be family, friends,fans, and probably media. Definitely media.
"Ready.." I breathed, stepping out into the hallway. I was greeted by mikey, Ray and Bob.
"Frank..." Ray stared at me, eyes wide.
"Problem, Ray?" I sighed, hands on hips, with sass worthy of Gerard.
"Well, its just... You're dressed as Fun Ghoul... With a tie.."
"No shit." I called, halfway down the stairs already.
I stood by the door, which I was holding open. I was soon joined by three men in tuxedos."Boring frigids..." I muttered, stepping out into the cold sun.
"Just... Get in the car." Bob commanded.
I did so, sitting beside the right hand window, now accompanied by Mikey. Ray and Bob clambered into the front, and ray, sitting the drivers seat, started the engine and began go drive to the centre of New Jersey at the safe speed of 10 miles per hour.
"Cmon, i can suck dick faster than this." I groaned, throwing my head back to lean on my seat back. Mikey smirked at my comment. Bob sighed, Ray accelorated and i merely laughed to myself.
I then., for no reason, thought about Jamia and LynZ. LynZ, who, three weeks after Gerards death, had run off with some guy called James, to whom she was engaged, and Jamia, who had fallen in love with some woman, Caitie, while 'finding herself' in her woman's reading group.
I thought about how i didnt miss her, I thought about how i couldnt wait to see the kids and Bandit, who would be there too. LynZ was coming, and she was bringing James. Jamia would be there too, but Caitie was away, as far as I'd heard. After the dinner I was taking Bandit and my girls back home for three weeks. Three whole weeks! I could sing, but that was bandits job. She had taken her fathers musical abilities upon herself and sang like a satanistic angel.
I glanced out the window as our vehicle slowed even more so we were at a stand still.
I stared at the house I had grown up loving and craving. I looked at Gerard and Mikey's home, full of people,memories, love and happiness.
For the first time in the last three years I was jealous of the Ways.
Sign up to rate and review this story