Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love is inevitable

You're not in this alone.

by JessIsAngry 1 review

getting somewhere now..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-01-21 - Updated: 2012-01-21 - 1041 words

0Unrated
"What you doing with that?"

"Oh nothing just looking, it was a great night." Gerard looked down at the frame and smiled remembering.

I took the frame out his hands and looked at it for myself. "Yeah, it was the best night of my life by far. Thank you for buying my ticket, by the way. I don't think I ever thanked you."

"It's fine, anything for you, man. I'm glad you had a great time though, took me forever to get those tickets." He laughed joking. "Frank why are you wearing the boa I asked for?"

"I'm a fairy!" Placing the photoframe back in it's rightful place I spun round on my tip toes and did a pretty bad impression of a ballerina. Gerard nearly fell over from laughing too much, he went red in the face and started to clap, his laughes went silent and he looked like a seal clapping without sound.

"What'cha laughing at, Gee?" I say between breaths

"You! Oh my god, Frankie. HOW are you not gay?! You sure do act it, dude." I could hardly make it out from all the laughing but he seemed pretty serious. I could feel my face burning. Yeah, I admit it I was, I found out when I was around 13, yeah I was young but somehow I knew. I'd never told Gerard and now being 17 I was wondering if he was starting to figure me out.

"What? And you don't act gay?" Gerard wiped a tear from his face and looked at me to be sure I was serious.

Gerard took the boa from around my neck and twisted it inbetween his hads a few times, there was only a small amount that had not been wrapped around his hands. I looked at him, completely confused. He just smiled at me and sat on my bed feet hanging off the edge but he could still reach the floor. Lanky git.

"You said you had something to tell me? Is it about Sarah 'cause if it is I don't want to know, man."

"Haha, no, it's not about her. I know you don't like her so I wouldn't want to talk about her infront of you."

Damn, he knew me so well. Maybe he had figured out my secret.

Oh shit
Oh shit
Oh shit
I thought to myself. Gerard stood up still holding the boa between his two hands.

"There's no easy way to say this."

Oh God, here it comes the I don't like you, I like you as a friend, Frank, nothing else speech.

I bit my lip ring unable to look at him straight in the eye. I saw two converse feet walk up to me and then something pull on my shoulders pulling me towards Gerard. I looked up at him and imediently felt something crash against my lips, they were soft but strong. Mine and Gerard's lips worked together, like we were creating a pattern. My arms were held down by the boa so I couldn't wrap my arms around his neck. While I stood there firewroks were going off inside of me, I was kissing Gerard and he was kissing me, I've waited for this for so long. One side of the boa dropped down onto the floor and I felt a hand make its way up my body, first it landed on my stomach between our two bodies, then my chest and finally on my neck. Now my arms were free I ran my hands through his black hair. Gerard smiled into the kiss and I swear I heard him moan slightly.

I heard an outbreak of sounds coming from Gerard's pocket. The sounds were me, him and Mikey randomly shouting crude words down his phone. What a ringtone Gerard. I broke the kiss, regretfully. He took the phone out of his pocket and answered it.

"Oh hey Mikes....I'm at Frankie's....shit sorry I forgot to call...yeah...no...fine whatever....bye."

"What'd Mikey want?"

He turned red when he saw me again obviously he had forgot about me while on the phone to his little brother, well that's cool.

"Uggggggh, he wants me to get home. He's done something to the refrigerator and apparently it's gurgling, I don't know what he's done.."

"Oh, so..you have to get home now then?"

"Yes. I'm so sorry, Frankie. I know your mother said I could stay the night but I have to make sure Mikey is okay."

"Okay but..what was that?"

He knew exactly what I was talking about, I could see it in his eyes. A smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he ran his fingers through his hair, looking anywhere around the room except from me.

"Uhhhh," he sighed and looked at me. He held my shoulders. "I like you..alot. Okay? Happy now? I was so scared to tell you because I didn't know if you liked guys but from the way you responded I guess you do." He winked at me and smired. I felt my cheeks go burning red again.

"Took you long enough. Now go to Mikey, I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled again and he went to walk out the door.

"WAIT! You forgot something.."

"What? Was it my phon-" I pushed my lips onto his again and stroked the side of my face. His hands pushed against the small of my back and I smiled into the kiss. I broke away and looked into his eyes.

"Okay, you can go now." I giggled and bit down on my lip ring again. He kissed the top of my forehead and left the room silently.

I turned out my light, shut my bedroom door, stripped down to my boxers and jumped into bed. Wait, what time is it? I don't know but it'll do me good to get an early night. I haven't had the best luck with sleep recently. I closed my eyes, eager for the darkness to overwhelm me. All I could think about was Gerard Gerard Gerard Gerard. It took around half an hour for me to finally drift off into a deep sleep, guess what I dreamt of?

Yup. Gerard.
Sign up to rate and review this story