Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A New Start

Chapter Nine

by Battery_Star 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2012-01-22 - Updated: 2012-01-22 - 1155 words

0Unrated
Three shadowed figures walked through the door and over to the corner which I was huddled in.

“Frank!” a high pitched voice squeaked. I knew that voice. Slowly the three characters started to come into focus and I instantly recognise the person who had spoken.

“Lindsey?” I asked, my voice wavering slightly.

“We are Gerard’s ex’s past. This is Eliza and Bert,” she motioned to the two people stood on either side of her and they both nodded in response.

“…hi?” I questioned, utterly clueless as to why I was here and that they were introducing themselves to me.

“Shut up. Don’t speak unless we tell you too,” the other girl, Eliza, snapped.

“Calm your tits, man, its not like you went over the rules before now, did you?” I smirked, earning a swift punch to my right eye from Bert.

“Well, we were going to be easy on you, or at least postpone our plans, but I don’t think so anymore,” Lindsey said, fiddling with her ponytail.

“Plans?” I asked her, eyebrow raised.

“What did I say about talking?!” she screeched, slapping me hard across my face. “Just… get him” she said, waving her hand dismissively. I was about to question her but a punch to my jaw stopped me. Pain clouded my judgements as I curled up on the floor, receiving my beatings from Bert and Eliza.

“You either leave Gerard alone, or this can get a whole lot worse. It’s your choice Frankie boy,” Lindsey said in a singsong voice, still twiddling her hair around her index finger.

“Do your worst,” I spluttered, coughing up blood onto the floor boards beside me, “I’m not letting him go!”

At these words Lindsey reached into her back pocket and pulled out an unknown object. As she bought if forward, it caught in the small rays of light filtering into the room from the door and my breath caught in my throat.

That’s one huge-ass mother fucker of a knife.

She crept forward, her heals making steady, even clicks on the floor as she progressed on me. Bert and Eliza ceased their punishment to stand behind the obvious leader of the group.

Silently, she crouched down beside me, painted eyebrow raised. “What? Are you just gonna sit there?”

I brought up as much bloody saliva as I could, before spitting it in her face.

“On your knees!” she shrieked, wiping the mix of spit and blood of her face with the sleeve of her jumper.

Slowly, I pulled myself to my knees as best I could with my hands still tied to the pole. Lindsey stepped forward and unclipped the handcuffs, causing me to fall forward. Her spider-like fingers wove into my hair, yanking me back upright.

“I thought I said on your knees!” she sneered, revealing her off white teeth that were tinged red with lipstick.

I stared into her cold, hate filled eyes; mirroring her expression. Her hand snapped forward, slashing across my bare chest with the already blood-tinged blade. A weak scream escaped my dry throat as she continues to slash my chest and stomach. My vision began to cloud as blood poured down my severed body. One more cut and I surrender myself to the blackness.


Gerard’s POV.

It’s been five days since frank missed our date and I still haven’t heard from him. His boss said he hasn’t been in and the land lady said he hadn’t been in there since he left early the day before he was supposed to meet me. It was probably stupid of me to worry about him; he was most likely just with some friends of his family and forgot to call.

I was sat on the bottom stair, coffee mug clutched to my chest as I have been everyday when an un-marked black envelope slipped through the mailbox. Curiosity got the better of me and I carefully set the mug down beside me and wandered to the door. The envelope was light in my hands and I was beginning to wonder if it actually had anything in it.

I carefully peeled back the tape that kept the envelope closed and pulled out a pristine white slip of paper, folded in half.

Ex’s past.

I read the note over and over, trying to make sense of it. I stared at it dumfounded for a moment before bringing it to my nose, inhaling the smell on the paper. My eyes widened in recognition before I exchanged the paper with my car keys and ran out the door.

I would recognise that smell anywhere.

I sped down the street in my old beat up car, ignoring red lights and other motorists, desperate to get to my destination. My car screeched to a halt in the driveway of Bert's house, knocking over his trashcans in the process. I jumped out, leaving the engine on and the doors open. I ran up the porch and opened the unlocked door, skidding to a stop on the doormat I listened intently before racing throughout the house, checking every room, closet or hiding place. As expected, though, my search came up negative; there was no evidence what-so-ever that any one had been in the house recently.

“Think, Gerard, think! Where can he be!” I screamed to myself, tugging on my hair.

“The crack flat…” I murmured.

After shortening the twenty minute drive to only ten, and avoiding the police along the way, I arrived at the old apartment where Bert and I used to get high. I sat in the driveway, looking up at the building with wide eyes, remembering all the bad things that happened there. Facing my fears, I got out the car and began climbing up the stairs of the block. I found the old key that Bert always kept on top of the door frame and quietly entered the apartment.

The strong stench of pot and blood filled my nose the moment I stepped through the door, forcing me to take a step back. I quickly composed myself and followed the barely visible blood droplets further into the apartment. I inched closer to the slightly open door at the end of the hallway, trying not to make a sound that could give away my presence. Slowly pushing the door open, I peered inside noticing Frank’s naked and bleeding body across the room surrounded by three of my ex partners. Anger coursed through my body and I flung the door open, causing it to smash into the wall. I strode forward, pushing Bert out of the way, and fell to my knees beside the broken boy.

“Gee…” he whispered, before his eyes rolled back into his head and he fell limp against his restraints.


*

Completely lost feeling for this story so this chapters really shitty. One maybe two chapters left, guise!:3. R&R please(:
Sign up to rate and review this story