Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Daylight Kisses

4

by shimixxxkilljoy 1 review

Scream.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2012-01-23 - Updated: 2012-01-24 - 426 words

1Hot
I growled hungrily as my eyes watched over every inked and visible part of the fertile's beautiful body. I ran my tongue over my now fully-sharp fangs, ready to sink them into the boy's throat.

Frank looked up at me, terror flashing in his gorgeous eyes. He let his head and body drop as he knelt on the floor, stretching the chains out as far as they would go, "P-Please....Don't hurt me." I chuckled, kneeling down to his level. I wiped the tears from his cheeks, kissing his lips carefully. They were chapped, but he tasted damn good.

"Don't worry, Bello. It'll only hurt a bit." I smirked and pulled him up quickly, pushing him back against the wall. I ripped his thin black shirt open, revealing his chest -and neck. I kissed his collarbones and worked my way down until I reached his waist. He tried to hold back a moan, but when I sunk my fangs into his belly, he gave in.

"Oh...Oh, Gerard..." He moaned, throwing his head back against the wall. I knew should punish him for talking again, but I would get to that later.

I drank freely from him, tasting his pure AB blood. My favorite. Then I moved down further, freeing him of his belt and I tugged his zipper down with my teeth. He moaned again, but I could sense his sudden fear as I noticed he wasn't wearing any underwear. I licked over his length, pulling him out of the jeans quickly in one swift movement. I pushed them down to his knees and sat on my feet before him. I knew he should be the one giving me pleasure, but I still had other intensions.

I took him into my mouth, deep-throating him immediately. He moaned again, my name slipping along with sweet profanities from his tongue. "Don't get used to this, Bambino." I bit into his cock suddenly, making him scream. I pushed his hips back against the wall, surely leaving a dark bruise.

He screamed out in pain, trying to release his arms from the chains. I drank from his lower region thoroughly, savoring every sweet drop. I stepped away from the boy's body, watching him fall to the floor, weeping. "Gerard....why?"

I laughed again, wiping away the last of his blood from my mouth. I pushed him down, pealing his jeans from his legs, "You won't be needing these anymore." I picked up his discarded shirt on the way out, and blew him a kiss as I locked the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story