Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Percet Eyes

by that-is-my-cheese 1 review

When I look into those perfect greeny-honey eyes I knew he was what I was searching for...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-01-25 - Updated: 2012-01-25 - 969 words

0Unrated
Hi guys! Hope you enjoy this I make it on a rush so forgive me if there re some mistakes :)

-"Everytime I see into his eyes I feel that I falling in love with him once more"- that`s what I say to Zoe my best friend for almost all my life.

We met in kindergarden a beautiful petite girl with large curly blonde hair and lovely blue eyes, know she is almost unrecognizable, her long curly blond hair is now a straingh electric red one and she has neon green snakebits on her perfectly red lips, her cute girly style is know replace by purple riped skinnies and a black Misfits shirt and some old ripped turquoise converse ,but she still is the most incredible friend someone can ever had, I obviously change too I know had a lip ring piercing and my all black clothes convined with bringht red converse but I didn`t change to much tough I always love black so is still being my fashion style , Zoe always love my style and since her parents divorsed she stay here with her dad who always work so she is now free to do whatever she want.

-"So Frankie if you really feel that way go and say it to him, ya know I`m not a magic fairy or something so go to talk to him "- She says firmly with a warm smile on her face, I knew she was right but it`s not easy to tell someone your feelings, let alone the person you daydream everyday.

-"What if he doesn`t love me back? What if he doesn`t want ti be my friend anymore? If that happened I will probably dieof a a broken heart!!! "-

-"Don`t be so stupid and dramatic!! I`m sure he does feel the same for you"- Zoe says with pure honest in her voice, maybe it`s true that I`m being quite paranoid but I couldn`t be a very optimistic guy, when I`m that way life always punch my face.

-"Why are you so sure about that?"- I say to soe with an almost inexpressive voice

-"Beacause I see it on his eyes"- That left me totally speechless.

Those eyes I always dream with. Those perfect caramel greeny eyes, the most beautiful eyes color combined to make this wonderful unique color that was his eyes color, marvelous like all of him. Those eyes that say more that you can expect, that with only seing them say more than a thousand words, they are so pure so innocent so honest that`s why I love those eyes so much, they demostrate the beautiful person that is Gee inside and thanks of those eyes is that I learn to knew Gee better to know when he lies when he is happy or sad to know when he wants to tell me something, sometimes I knew what he wants to tell me only looking through his eyes to those perfect eyes.

Later that afeternoon I decide to invite Gee to Starbucks to drink some coffee and with a little bit of luck say him what I feel for him

-"So why did you bring me here Frankie?"- Gee says with a sweet voice and a concerned look on his beautiful face

-"Well..umm...I..I...I`m sorry ..I just..I can`t I can`t do this, I`m sorry I just I can`t do it-" And when I was about to leave the place someone take my hand I large hand with slender shaky fingers took me, I froze What can I do?

-"Frankie, callm down...I had something to tell you too"- And as always I was lost in his hazel eyes, Why I have to be so weak at him? I sit down and prepare to hear whatever he wants to tell me. I take a sip of my mocha and try to relax as best as I could

-"Frankie I..I Love You"- I split alll my mocha all over the table. What? this can`t be possible maybe this daydreaming about him everyday makes me hear things that are not real. This can`t be real!!!.

He takes my hand and say;-Since the first day I met you I fell in love with you... Earth to Frank Iero... Earth to Frank Iero..Ok now I`m officially insane. And at that moment he crushed his lips to mine a delicious taste of coffee and cigarretes fill my mouth, at this time I can surely say that I`m dead and in Heaven for some strange reason

And ten I hear myself said; -I love you too]- a smile appear on his face and his perfect eyes shine like I never seem them shine before, at that moment I knew that all the things he said to me wre purely true.

-"[/Will you b my boyfriend?
"- he ask me

How silly he is!! ; -Do I really have to answer this question? I said to him with a big smile on my face and with that it was my time to crush my lips to his lips pure passion mix with coffeee and saliva.

-"Do I answer you now?"- What was I said to him when the kiss was over

He only smile to me a big and very pure smile, and in those perfect eyes that now where my boyfriend`s eyes I melt into the now December night...

So...How was it? :D
Please let me know!!! It will be really appreciate :3
Love to all of you!!

Cherry Bomb
XO
Sign up to rate and review this story