Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Surprise surprise!

Really?

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

This is some flat out horse shit!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-25 - Updated: 2012-01-25 - 368 words

0Unrated
Okay, to my die hard fans who've been with me since Dude just Relax and Summer's end, this ISN'T to you! But, being the die hards you are, you're going to read this anyway. ~sigh~ Okay, so all of you who aren't my fans, you'll have no idea what all is going on right now. But just a lot of shit is happening and I'm VERY close to a mental melt down. And trust me, that IS NOT a good thing. I've kept years of shit bottled up and it would be very bad if any of it got out.

Massive destruction, young children running in terror, dogs hiding, birds falling from the sky, the works. And that may or may not be an exaggeration. There's no way for you to know until it happens.

But the point is, though I'm very happy for some of the outcomes, the shit I have to go through now is pushing me very far and I'm getting close to cracking. If you DON'T know, "http://naka-kon.com/index" Naka Kon is coming up fast and my costume still isn't here and I'm just getting really stressed about it. And my cosplay was about $70 so if it gets here late, the world will end.

And just a lot of shit going down with my relationship status. As in, I have a lot of people trying to get me and I really don't want any of them. Well, one, but that would just be awkward... Off subject.

I'm not going to stop writing, mostly because I would die, but I might not update for a while. Not a lot of people have been reading the updates I put up and that really isn't the kind of support I need. Now, to those five or six of you who do, I love you all, but to those of you who don't know my name via Ficwad yet, follow it to my profile.

Read my stuff. For some reason, I've collected die hards, so I guess I'm good? No idea but take it from them. To all my die hards reading this, review and let me know I still have you!

Hugs and Manga,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story