Categories > Original > Drama > Can You Keep A Secret?

Can You Keep A Secret?

by Horrorkid 4 reviews

A young normal? teenage girl.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-01-26 - Updated: 2012-01-26 - 280 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ruby was a fifteen year old girl. She had long, straight blonde hair, and sometimes in direct sunlight you could even see it glow, as if she were an angel. She already acted like one anyway; helping out with fundraising at school, spending countless hours at her local homeless shelter, just trying to help everyone she could, really. 
She liked most things that average teenage girls do. She liked listening to new music, going shopping, late night snacks and tv, the usual. She loved to swim, hang around with her friends (Not her family though, oh no), but she hated romantic films, she thought they didn't tell the truth about "love", that it was all a lie. She loved to read too, but, again, not romance books. She hated rock music, she thought it was just noise to her but she loved the colour pink, her favourite colour. 
Does she sound normal to you? Well, think again because deep inside her heart she hides a very dark secret. She carries it around with her every single day. She wants to stop thinking about it but she simply can't. It skips through her mind every second, like every beat of her heart. Through every sad moment and every happy moment it stays with her, every dream she has soon turns into a nightmare because of it. But she can't tell anyone about it, NO. She is too ashamed of it, too sickined by the way she thinks people would react if they knew, the way they would look at her. She wouldn't even tell her best friend, Katie, about it. She is just simply too ashamed by it. The dark secret...
Sign up to rate and review this story