Categories > Original > Romance

SWAG

by pip 3 reviews

"That was lovely," I say with passion to Mr Gaskath. I lick my lips..... I want more.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-01-30 - Updated: 2012-01-30 - 347 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 1- Secret supply and coffee.

Jack Barakat POV

I stared at Alex who seemed to be uncomfortable with me doing through his comic book collection which were stacked neatly in alphabetical order on his spider man shelf. "This ones fuck awesome!" I said as i flopped down on his double bed with the comic in my right hand. Alex put his head on my shoulder to read it with me. I sighed as i opened up the comic book. Something small fell out onto my lap. I picked it up and bursted out laughing, looking at Alex,who seemed to be going bright red. "Er, secret supply. You never know when your gonna need one.2 He said as he snatched the condom out of my hand, then looked at me through his long eyelashes. I slowly stopped laughing and tried to catch my breath. My eyes on his lips, i leaned in and saw him doing the same. Our lips almost touched when there was a loud knock at the door. We pulled apart and i fell off the bed onto the floor. " I've brought you some more Twinkies and coffee guys," Mr Gaskath says happily, coming into the room and putting the tray onto Alex's desk and then left the room quietly. Alex avoided my eyes and slipped off the bed to pick up a Twinkies.

Alex Gaskath POV

Why the fuck did my dad have to walk in? We were so close, another second and we could've been in a major lop lock. DAYYUM! (Damn). "What time are the others coming?" I here myself ask, trying to sound as normal as possible. SHIT! STOP BLUSHIN! I scream in my head furiously. Why does Jack have that affect me? Why do I turn into a fuckin school girl?
"At around 1:30," Jack looks at me curiously with raised eyebrows. I sigh and turn away.
" Not much time together then." Jack whispers and kisses my neck. He must have creeped up behind me
"No," I turn around, with half closed eyes, "Not much time together at all."
Sign up to rate and review this story