Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > 3 last words and love wasn't mentioned

fake

by bloodcherrya-n-f 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-30 - Updated: 2012-01-30 - 392 words

0Unrated
I sat at home and smiled at the tv. Tim Burton's Nightmare before Christmas played on ABC for the first time in a while. I was happy to have something I was used to for once. Moving here had been a mistake. I'd had anxiety attacks everyday since that one day and having no reason as to why. My wrists were raw from all the cutting and I don't think they could take anymore. A knock on the door took my attention off the television. I get up and look out the peephole. Ryan stood at the door which confused me.

"Umm..what" I say as I open the door.

Ryan stared at me for a little bit,"Is that anyway to greet someone?" He ask. His smile could make anyones day worth it. "I was just seeing if you were okay."

"Why do you care" I say bitterly

I could tell I hurt his feelings a little bit, he slowly turned away and left without another word.

"RYAN WAIT!" I yell he turns back and looks at me curiously. "What did you really stop by for?"

"I don't know, I planned on going for a walk and for some reason I ended up here. I think I'm..nevermind I won't bother you again."

I bite at my lip and grab his arm, "Come in okay? I'm sorry I was rude."

I lead him to my room and he sits and looks around a bit for he opens his mouth to speak, "Spencer" Before He finished his sentence his lips come crashing against mine. Realizing what he was doing I kiss him back and he volts back. "I'm sorry" He repeats again and again. I grab his hand and smile. I could see the fear in his eyes. I didn't understand his fear but he begin to cry and shake.

"Ryan? Whats wrong? Tell me.." He just continues to cry and pulls away.

"Nothing. Nothing. I uh, got to go. Please do me a favor. I can't let this get out. It would ruin me, especially if they thought i was like, nevermind"

Anger filled me,"Go ahead say it, if you were like ME!" I yell. "if you were a fag like me righ? Leave. just leave."

Ryan stands up, "Look I'm s-"

I interrupt him, "Just go." I repeat.

-xoxobloodcherrya-n-f
Sign up to rate and review this story